Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out there…..I bet you this Maldives trip is gifted/sponsored in some way…..but she just hasn’t declared it yet. She keeps tagging the resort, so it’s either a shameless beg for an upgrade/freebies in the future or she is working for them 🤔 thoughts?
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad 🤣

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad 🤣
The company that gifted them that ring for free posted a picture of them on their IG and the guy was like "I will never forget this" etc.. and I commented "Yeah because it was free" and that got deleted in seconds. I mean am I wrong, is it not free? Then correct me and not delete my comment.

All shameless cheap beggars, its like a parasitical outbreak that won't go away.

Reactions: 10
The company that gifted them that ring for free posted a picture of them on their IG and the guy was like "I will never forget this" etc.. and I commented "Yeah because it was free" and that got deleted in seconds. I mean am I wrong, is it not free? Then correct me and not delete my comment.

All shameless cheap beggars, its like a parasitical outbreak that won't go away.
I know, they must have absolutely no pride at all.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she is like grace beverley and somehow thinks she is above declaring ADs and gifted item. Just reminded me because I saw em wearing tala and grace had a entire rant on how it’s not an enforceable law 😂

Reactions: 3
I think it’s really sad to see couples plaster their holidays/meals etc over socials. Can they not spend time together without documenting it online and just enjoying the moment

Reactions: 9
So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twit) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twit) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course 🙄
Just checked hotel Instagram and they mainly reposting hers and her BF stories .
Cmon Em, tell us it was a gifted stay 🤪we know it anyways

Reactions: 7