Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought wedding was September? Unless as is the way with influencers this is the legal one and they’re off abroad (Maldives would be my bet) for the 2nd wedding. Because one wedding isn’t enough anymore
I know — surely she won’t have finished her intensive schedule of facials/ lasers/ bleaching etc etc by Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair if you’re willing to splash the cash anything is doable….my friend had a wedding dress disaster after trying to get a copy of a high end one made. She ended up going to the original designer and they had her exact dress made and altered in under 6 weeks….dress was £6k usually and she paid just over £10k (yes obscene I know, not my money though) for a ‘rush’ job

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This #gifted engagement (like his freebie ring) and wedding has probably been in the works for a long time, so now they can just wrap it up.

Reactions: 8
shes confirmed that tomorrow is a civil ceremony, main wedding is in September. Probably out of the country if they’re doing the legal bit in advance.