Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG £475 for one meal, I would die 😅😅 the most I’ve ever paid is less than half that, and for a really special occasion. Some are defo gifted with these two, but even so, they probably eat like this a couple of times a month?!

No wonder they declare every meal out as the best ever.. they can’t all be..? But when you’ve paid that much.. the cognitive dissonance is showing 😭

Reactions: 6
Its so sad that they cant just eat their meal and enjoy it without photographing everything like two kids. If they don't show all this off I bet it doesn't hit the same. LAME.

Reactions: 9
With all these dinners/lunches out I feel like she’s become less nutritionist and more of a food blogger?
Don’t begrudge her meals out but surely even her fans must think their at YET another restaurant

Reactions: 10
No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick
Just to prove it's not a hidden Ad and they paid for their food
---
Also I think eating out few times a week really affecting the body . Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.

Reactions: 12
---
Also I think eating out few times a week really affecting the body . Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.
Hmm good point re the receipt - although I wouldn’t be surprised if it was still an ad somehow, or there wasn’t still a substantial discount in there somewhere. That bottle of wine was almost half the total amount shown on the receipt, I could definitely imagine the cost of the whole thing being even more than £475.

Reactions: 1
No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick
The guy is a walking ick 🥴
---
---
I’ve also wondered, I think she restricts her eating off camera. No way she eats the meals she actually shows herself making (the kcal are always misleading and everything is very rich + big portions)

Reactions: 11
Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.
Really wouldn’t surprise me if this is why she needed her teeth fixing, stomach acid can play havoc on enamel

Reactions: 4
I would bet my first born child her “bucket list dream that’s about to happen” is getting drunk in Dubai with all the other influencers

Reactions: 8
Just putting it out there…..I bet you this Maldives trip is gifted/sponsored in some way…..but she just hasn’t declared it yet. She keeps tagging the resort, so it’s either a shameless beg for an upgrade/freebies in the future or she is working for them 🤔 thoughts?

Reactions: 7
Just putting it out there…..I bet you this Maldives trip is gifted/sponsored in some way…..but she just hasn’t declared it yet. She keeps tagging the resort, so it’s either a shameless beg for an upgrade/freebies in the future or she is working for them 🤔 thoughts?
it feels like an undeclared ad/gift so far to me but I could be wrong and she’s just being shameless in tagging the resort for freebies. It seems to be so common now with influencers to blur the lines and be dishonest by tagging places/companies without saying they’re benefiting in some way by doing so

Reactions: 8
She looks like a wax work on her EE ad / story from yesterday, her eyebrows etc look like they’re desperately trying to move but can’t as her face is completely frozen. I’m not against Botox but when you’ve had so much that you can’t move your face at all, I think you’ve gone too far.

Not sure why but I find it really unsettling when people’s faces are frozen, especially with the over inflated lips too. It’s a bit uncanny valley.

She’s still very young to be pumping her face with so much stuff and it’s a shame as she is naturally pretty. I think she’s going to look quite scary by the time she’s mid-thirties if she doesn’t calm down.

What's with these videos as does nearly every day where she films her feet then swings the camera round to herself? She can't seem to walk anywhere without doing one!

Reactions: 5
The story about carrot juice preventing sun damage seems really irresponsible then the next story shows how sun damaged her chest is 🙃

Reactions: 13
The story about carrot juice preventing sun damage seems really irresponsible then the next story shows how sun damaged her chest is 🙃
She really is some sort of Instagram witch doctor

ETA she’s advertising a “one size fits all” brand… “fits all” is a bit of a reach we all know what size it fits 🙄🙄🙄