Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow after the ‘what I eat in a day as a nutritionist’ reel then someone commented and she admitted it wasn’t actually all she ate that day…so misleading!
We are all different? NO tit.... What a fraud.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed and haven’t found myself checking in at all, the smug had just become too unbearable

Reactions: 9
What a dreadful picture of the doc too. Hate that in a photo that your mate chooses they’re looking normal and you’re.not.
I see that a lot with these influencers, they will post a photo with their bestie to wish her a happy birthday or something and the person posting looks like a model and the other person is at some awkward angle or blurry, it's never about the person they are talking about.

Reactions: 7
I see that a lot with these influencers, they will post a photo with their bestie to wish her a happy birthday or something and the person posting looks like a model and the other person is at some awkward angle or blurry, it's never about the person they are talking about.
This is also so Kim Kardashian coded.

Reactions: 2
I wonder which audience she is trying to attract with all her alcohol content, such a weird flex as a nutritionist. Don’t get me wrong, I love a drink but this seems a bit much
IMG_0001.png
IMG_0002.png
IMG_0003.png

Reactions: 5
Botox and fillers make her look much older - I’d say she looks late 30s!

I’m 40 never had Botox or filler, look after my skin, a lot of people say I’m in my 20s!

I'm so glad there is a tread on here now :
I was checking it before tbh as I was curious to see what others think about Emily ..

She is 28 but despite her nice skin I think she got lots of wrinkles around the eyes , I'm 35 and I have about the same.( she using smoothing filters I believe to )

Deff Botox and lips done ,and teeth...
I don't think she is happy about herself really or her life, mb waiting for proposal but that boyfriend omg
Hate him, his looks, not sure he is into her ???
She keep admiring him on her stories sometimes which is not really necessary ..

Her recipes are not on a budget either ,

Reactions: 1
First drink this weekend ? I don't think so , bet there are much more behind the scenes but as she is reading here she trying not to share it all

Reactions: 6
The latest story about taking supplements to counter act her drinking are problematic to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just deal with the hangover and stop trying to promote snake oil cures, it’s toxic and probably has no real scientific basis

You drink, don’t expect there not to be a downside

Reactions: 9
was coming to share that latest post too! Show us you read Tattle Emily without saying you read tattle

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t drink a lot guys! Lol 😂
I notice she’s deleted two out of her three alcohol related stories from last night too, so she can say ‘I don’t drink a lot’ and not look like a total liar…from her instagram posts (which I’m sure don’t show everything she drinks), she appears to drink at very least moderately. You can’t counteract the negative effects of drinking with some supplements.

Reactions: 10