Bryony Deery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figured that everyone’s favorite social-climbing, Pilates instructor finally deserves a thread on here. Bryony Deery currently dating the founder of Joe and the Juice, and was unceremoniously dumped by a former footballer and one of Prince Harry’s friends. She’s teaming up with the insufferable Rochelle Humes for “Cloudcha,” and enjoys colonics 🤮

In all fairness, I hear that her app is rather decent, but she just comes off as being too smug for my liking.

Reactions: 7
Look everyone, look at me…I’m loved!

why she posts these silly little snippets is beyond me? Especially when they all seem to be done behind her boyfriends back, or on the sly. We all know who you are with, if you are keeping your relationship ‘private’ then do so, not be childish and add these silly little clips.

she’s another ‘influencer’ who annoys me, portraying this wonderful and magical lifestyle on Instagram and always busy doing nothing like her bestie Rochelle.
---
I figured that everyone’s favorite social-climbing, Pilates instructor finally deserves a thread on here. Bryony Deery currently dating the founder of Joe and the Juice, and was unceremoniously dumped by a former footballer and one of Prince Harry’s friends. She’s teaming up with the insufferable Rochelle Humes for “Cloudcha,” and enjoys colonics 🤮

In all fairness, I hear that her app is rather decent, but she just comes off as being too smug for my liking.
Thanks for making the thread.

agree, she comes across very snug, but so soo all the other enablers around her

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Look everyone, look at me…I’m loved!

why she posts these silly little snippets is beyond me? Especially when they all seem to be done behind her boyfriends back, or on the sly. We all know who you are with, if you are keeping your relationship ‘private’ then do so, not be childish and add these silly little clips.

she’s another ‘influencer’ who annoys me, portraying this wonderful and magical lifestyle on Instagram and always busy doing nothing like her bestie Rochelle.
---

Thanks for making the thread.

agree, she comes across very snug, but so soo all the other enablers around her
I think the reason why she’s sly with these shots is because her last boyfriend, Adam Bidwell, was annoyed with her constant need to post her relationship with him. She used to have her videos liked by Natalie Pinkham and a slew of other “celebrities”, and it became crickets since his friends highlighted her need to be front and center. After her friend, Talitha’s wedding, she removed traces of him on her IG. One video (which has since been deleted) showed him being on his phone when she blew her birthday candles for her 30th birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the reason why she’s sly with these shots is because her last boyfriend, Adam Bidwell, was annoyed with her constant need to post her relationship with him. She used to have her videos liked by Natalie Pinkham and a slew of other “celebrities”, and it became crickets since his friends highlighted her need to be front and center. After her friend, Talitha’s wedding, she removed traces of him on her IG. One video (which has since been deleted) showed him being on his phone when she blew her birthday candles for her 30th birthday.
I’m new to her Instagram, only really picked up on her when Rochelle starting mentioning her.

I also think her current boyfriend doesn’t want the limelight and intrusion and everyone knowing about their ins and outs.

wish Id seen that video

Thank you! Started following her as I’m currently doing a Pilates course and I was interested how she got so popular. Seems it was more her good connections than her teaching skill… seems she qualified through Exhale Pilates who offer a two day course in classical mat…

Attachments

• Haha
Thank you! Started following her as I’m currently doing a Pilates course and I was interested how she got so popular. Seems it was more her good connections than her teaching skill… seems she qualified through Exhale Pilates who offer a two day course in classical mat…
…and her rich and affluent boyfriends 💷💷💷
IMG_0261.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone needs to ask in her next Q and A how long it took her to qualify as a teacher and how hard it was 🤣🤣

Well she clearly reads here. Hi Bryony!!!!

Saw the comment about her boyfriend and added another little snippet of 🤣🤣🤣

and cosy weather? I’ve never known any weather be cosy?
Cosy clothing for not so nice weather, but cosy weather? 🤣

another ‘influencer’ who sprouts tit.

I wish one of their little gang would just stand up and make themselves accountable and say..

“my life on here is fake”
“I don’t eat properly to get like this”
“I have cellulite”
“I put my name to a load of tit that’s made in sweatshops because all I care about is profit.
“I can’t stand the braggy people I hang around with, but still hang around them to push me
Up the career path”
“I barely work and I’m full of self importance”

all these influencers are the same.

with Bryony I think it’s the way she comes across all shy and softly spoken and all “hi guys I’ve done this”
But then in the next breath is scantily clad showing off her midriff at every opportunity and being all full of herself (not confidence, arrogance and smugness) and it really puts me off her.

it also puts me off her that she is friends with Rochelle, one of the most contradictory hypocrites on social media (and in real life).

Attachments

What do you think of her teaching style and her classes?
Just intrigued as you know what you’re talking about and I always wonder if she is actually any good.

In a market that is already saturated with Matcha products, after seeing the ingredients, I do not see what makes this special. The up-charge solely because it is sponsored by Bryony and Rochelle? I was expecting it to have collagen or other fillers in it. Very disappointing, to say the least.

IMG_0262.jpeg

---
Well she clearly reads here. Hi Bryony!!!!

Saw the comment about her boyfriend and added another little snippet of 🤣🤣🤣

and cosy weather? I’ve never known any weather be cosy?
Cosy clothing for not so nice weather, but cosy weather? 🤣

another ‘influencer’ who sprouts tit.

I wish one of their little gang would just stand up and make themselves accountable and say..

“my life on here is fake”
“I don’t eat properly to get like this”
“I have cellulite”
“I put my name to a load of tit that’s made in sweatshops because all I care about is profit.
“I can’t stand the braggy people I hang around with, but still hang around them to push me
Up the career path”
“I barely work and I’m full of self importance”

all these influencers are the same.

with Bryony I think it’s the way she comes across all shy and softly spoken and all “hi guys I’ve done this”
But then in the next breath is scantily clad showing off her midriff at every opportunity and being all full of herself (not confidence, arrogance and smugness) and it really puts me off her.

it also puts me off her that she is friends with Rochelle, one of the most contradictory hypocrites on social media (and in real life).
All of this!

Her being associated with Rochelle ruins it for me. I would have taken her seriously if she were more forthcoming about her training and her affiliation with other serious instructors (and not influencers).

Her friends are willing to sleep with their best friend’s fathers just to get a leg up, so I’m not surprised that her friends do not call her out.

• Wow
Just intrigued as you know what you’re talking about and I always wonder if she is actually any good.
Tbh her teaching is good, it’s not strictly classical (which is quite tough so not really accessible for most people who just want to work out) and I do like that she signposts people over to her videos discussing form and alignment which is super important in Pilates. Overall I would say she has a quite mainstream style. Her body is definitely a pull for people who want to look like her but she seems very strict with her diet, although Pilates would also account for how toned her core is.
---
In a market that is already saturated with Matcha products, after seeing the ingredients, I do not see what makes this special. The up-charge solely because it is sponsored by Bryony and Rochelle? I was expecting it to have collagen or other fillers in it. Very disappointing, to say the least.

View attachment 2463088
---
I imagine they will release collagen add ins etc in the future as a way to sell more

I subscribed to her app for a month and quickly learned that the 10 or 15 minute "classes" weren't going to get me in the shape she is. I believe she's exercise obsessed and does many other types, which she sometimes shows like boxing. But her short classes and one hour walk she does a day won't give you those abs. I also found her incredibly boring and believe she has shades of an eating disorder. She's selling an image, she's not a true fitness instructor.

Reactions: 9
Shades of an eating disorder is an interesting observation, if not that she must follow an extremely controlled diet, orthorexia comes to mind. I do wonder what pressure women put on themselves to try and live this aestheticlly perfect lifestyle that she and others constantly portray. I agree she does come across as a bit dull

Reactions: 5
Shades of an eating disorder is an interesting observation, if not that she must follow an extremely controlled diet, orthorexia comes to mind. I do wonder what pressure women put on themselves to try and live this aestheticlly perfect lifestyle that she and others constantly portray. I agree she does come across as a bit dull
She has hallmark signs of orthorexia- she only eats clean products and avoids certain food groups because it gives her “arthritis,” body image concerns. She only drinks margaritas and like to indulge when it’s away from The Gram.

Reactions: 7
He was not any more but he was with Byrony just before he moved to Dubai .. I think at one stage she was over there seeing him ..
Ahhh so he was with Bryony, moved to Dubai, they split up, met this woman and now they’ve split.

bloody hell they all just move about to each other in these circles don’t they? The cross over between them all just be huge!

I am lost for words this morning- dad is in town and I got COVID😑

Bry’s bad lip filler game me a chuckle.

I was going to make one of her smoothie bowls this weekend just for shits and giggles, but now I’m stuck at home.

Oh the humanity

IMG_0287.png
IMG_0288.png