Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about the parent and child spaces she said they exist because a child is more likely to swing the car door open and hit another car šŸ¤Ø. Nothing to do with the fact it's a shorter distance to get your baby/toddler into the shop without crossing loads of reversing cars and that they have to be taken in and out of car seats and getting pushchairs in and out. She has no idea about anything in life yet she speaks so matter of fact about everything.

Reactions: 3
When she was talking about the parent and child spaces she said they exist because a child is more likely to swing the car door open and hit another car šŸ¤Ø. Nothing to do with the fact it's a shorter distance to get your baby/toddler into the shop without crossing loads of reversing cars and that they have to be taken in and out of car seats and getting pushchairs in and out. She has no idea about anything in life yet she speaks so matter of fact about everything.
As if she thinks thatā€™s the reason they exist šŸ˜‚

Imagine your dad being dead and posting a tik tok saying a cartoon character from Bluey is the dad you wish youā€™d had šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I get having comfort items in your grown age, I have a blanket that was a gift years ago I canā€™t sleep without it and Iā€™m in my twenties šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ but cmon I donā€™t have a shelf dedicated to my other blankets pls šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen those screenshots of her Facebook when sheā€™s being racist? Posting things like ā€œall lives matterā€ and racist things about Chinese people

Reactions: 1
20/21 here no excuse, playing the white victim card on her tiktok also are comments off šŸ™ƒ.

Not to mention the excessive toy buying and complaining that kids ruin her experience when she goes to places designed for THEM.
Yes I saw her cinema video when looking at those racist posts. Saying if kids canā€™t be quiet for the whole film they shouldnā€™t go to a cinema? But we all know she only watches childrenā€™s filmsā€¦ so she expects kids to be quiet while watching a kids film?!
apparently thereā€™s a Bluey movie coming out. Iā€™ll be taking my toddler, and heads up Emily, sheā€™ll probably make noise just like every other child watching the childrenā€™s movie.
If you want silence, watch an adults movie šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the name of the account sheā€™s mentioned thatā€™s posting edits of her?
itā€™s user debbierosetaylor1 the account is so clearly a troll account but the screenshots of her facebook are there alongside child fanfiction that sheā€™s written šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her video this morning about the school fire drill situation and how she still gets emotional thinking about it now? šŸ¤£ so is she saying she wanted all of the other children to walk slowly behind her and risk harm so that the teacher didnā€™t potentially cause her a tiny amount of offence. She was probably a pathetic whiny child who's turned into a pathetic whiny "adult"

Has anyone seen her video this morning about the school fire drill situation and how she still gets emotional thinking about it now? šŸ¤£ so is she saying she wanted all of the other children to walk slowly behind her and risk harm so that the teacher didnā€™t potentially cause her a tiny amount of offence. She was probably a pathetic whiny child who's turned into a pathetic whiny "adult"
So she was happy to walk slow and kill a whole classroom of kids but didnā€™t think it was fair that she went to the back and saved all their lives? Sheā€™s the most selfish person Iā€™ve ever come across.
---
Imagine there was a real fire and she did that and the teacher had to explain to the parents whoā€™s kids died ā€œwell we let Emily walk at a snails pace in front of them and so they didnā€™t have a chance to get outā€ wtf. Grow up Emily.

Im so glad she doesnā€™t have sex, sheā€™d be the absolute worst mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she did something other than watching childrenā€™s cartoons maybe she wouldnā€™t be dwelling about things that happened when she was in year 3. No wonder she doesnā€™t have any real friends. And why would her mum be fuming about it when she told her years later. They both need to get over themselves.

She looks like someone youā€™d see on jeremy Kyle.

If she did something other than watching childrenā€™s cartoons maybe she wouldnā€™t be dwelling about things that happened when she was in year 3. No wonder she doesnā€™t have any real friends. And why would her mum be fuming about it when she told her years later. They both need to get over themselves.

She looks like someone youā€™d see on jeremy Kyle.
Fuming about something that happened 20 years ago šŸ˜‚ ffs

• Haha
She often talks about these ā€œtraumaticā€ experiences she had with her SEN teacher and how she still cries when she thinks about them. One example being that they told her she should stop flapping her hands in class. Absolutely pathetic, Iā€™m sorry but I know that people do have bad experiences, I just donā€™t believe that she could possibly still be sooooo ā€œtraumatisedā€ by these things

Trauma from a teacher telling her she's a slow walker basically.

People being abused, war, assaulted in serious accidents and she's traumatised YEARS later over someone telling her to walk faster

• Haha
Reactions: 6