Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needed a new identity to assign to her favourite characters. They’re all asexual now according to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now the demigirl thing too! Never has she ever bought these things up before and considering how much she yaps on about being part of the LGBTQ+. She must have just discovered these 2 😴

Reactions: 2
She’s said on her live that she’s surprised nobody here has said Courtney is cheating, would anybody other than her go near him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
emily and courtney are tragic lovers in the way that they are both stuck with each other because they’re both completely undesirable to anybody else but themselves. i feel like a horrible person for saying that but there cannot be genuine love/desire/attraction and it shows in the way they are with each other - mostly with her towards him (im also autistic and i know people are different but i cannot imagine treating my boyfriend the way she treats court) like they’re not infatuated just comfortable 🥲

Their entire relationship is just bizarre, in the comments someone asked her if her and Courtney plan on living together and she said “one day hopefully”. My boyfriend and I are currently long distance, I’m moving next April, and I’m literally counting down the days already. Why is she with him if she doesn’t want to live with him?

I also don’t think she’s asexual, she just doesn’t have a high libido

she posted a jar chart video with what she wants in a relationship and all of the affectionate stuff is below halfway whilst ‘space’ is exploding out of the jar 😭 just say you hate Courtney and go

• Haha
I am sure Courtney could actually get someone who actually appreciates him instead of someone who is obsessed with kids shows and what part of the LGBTQIA+ she is apart of that day

she posted a jar chart video with what she wants in a relationship and all of the affectionate stuff is below halfway whilst ‘space’ is exploding out of the jar 😭 just say you hate Courtney and go
Like what is the point in their relationship. She hates him and she’s supposedly “asexual” so nothing romantic going on. Engaged but not living together. Honestly so bizarre. He needs to dump her fat ass.

Reactions: 1
She can't have kids with either of them, maybe Courtney is just a sperm donor to her
Yeh but she’s asexual so no sex 😭
Given her MLP fan fiction efforts it wouldn’t surprise me though if she preferred the dog 🤢 how long til she becomes a full blown furry do we reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeh but she’s asexual so no sex 😭
Given her MLP fan fiction efforts it wouldn’t surprise me though if she preferred the dog 🤢 how long til she becomes a full blown furry do we reckon
I didn't even think of that, why is she writing pony smut when she doesn't even like sex hahahaha freak

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also vvvv weird coincidence that in the new series of that heartstopper one of the lads realises he’s asexual 🤔🤔 and now she is 🤔🤔

• Haha