Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Emily is seriously dull and miserable isn’t she 🤣 this Ponycon thing is supposedly the highlight of her year, yet when someone asked her how it was, the best she could muster up in her monotone voice was that it was fine, the queue was long, she did what she needed to do and there wasn’t much to it. But she’s looking forward to next year so at least there’s that! 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute weirdo.
The fact she gives everything a sexuality is odd behaviour.
I’m sorry but her and court both give me the absolute creeps I’ve had to block her 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute weirdo.
The fact she gives everything a sexuality is odd behaviour.
I’m sorry but her and court both give me the absolute creeps I’ve had to block her 😂
I blocked her too. She makes me feel uncomfortable, she just seems like a nonce

Reactions: 4
She's also gone private on both her accounts! I'm a follower though so still blessed with her happy face 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So one of her new videos saying she reckons Courtney's parents tell him he can get better etc I mean they are not far wrong. She's keep her surname when they get married of course. She also picked her own ring.

I reckon she won't ever move in with him, apparently they talk on the phone every 2nd night cos she's too anxious. His parents probably want him with someone who would actually help pay the bills and not sit in bed all day.

Everything seems to be what Emily wants.

Reactions: 2
So one of her new videos saying she reckons Courtney's parents tell him he can get better etc I mean they are not far wrong. She's keep her surname when they get married of course. She also picked her own ring.

I reckon she won't ever move in with him, apparently they talk on the phone every 2nd night cos she's too anxious. His parents probably want him with someone who would actually help pay the bills and not sit in bed all day.

Everything seems to be what Emily wants.
Why the duck are they even together, let alone engaged, she clearly doesn’t like him and they’ll never even live together lmao

Not surprised at all that Courtney’s parents think she’s a waste of space 🤣 she’s hinted before that she doesn’t get on with them. I don’t blame them, what does she actually have going for her? No job, no ambitions, no interest in progressing their relationship. She said in another comment that the plan “eventually” is to live together but it needs to be at her pace and she feels very pressured. Get a grip Emily 🙄

I love how Courtney apparently “wasn’t allowed to propose” when he will have been like 23 at the time

• Haha
She's now got a sticker paper book to add all her MLP and heartstopper stickers on what a catch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 1