Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not half dragging out this whole "troll" situation, is she?? A little tip for Emily, if you're called out for posting something racist 3 years ago then you simply take accountability, apologise and move on. Making people feel sorry for you and saying you've become physically ill because of this just means you're making it about yourself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she had a life and a job then she wouldn't have time to be dwelling on these ridiculous things and obsessing over it all. Normal people who actually have things to do every day don't get caught up stressing about "trolls". She needs to get a grip and get a life.

Also - she said there's 4 men in the world that she trusts. Courtney, her tiktok best friend (who she's never met), Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan😂😂😂 absolutely laughable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not half dragging out this whole "troll" situation, is she?? A little tip for Emily, if you're called out for posting something racist 3 years ago then you simply take accountability, apologise and move on. Making people feel sorry for you and saying you've become physically ill because of this just means you're making it about yourself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she had a life and a job then she wouldn't have time to be dwelling on these ridiculous things and obsessing over it all. Normal people who actually have things to do every day don't get caught up stressing about "trolls". She needs to get a grip and get a life.

Also - she said there's 4 men in the world that she trusts. Courtney, her tiktok best friend (who she's never met), Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan😂😂😂 absolutely laughable!!
How do you trust people you have never met

Reactions: 4
How do you trust people you have never met
She says they have a parasocial relationship… which is true but not something to brag about as the definition literally means they have no idea she exists. How can you trust someone and put them in the same category as your literal fiancé when all you know about them is their public persona? She’s an oddball

Reactions: 2
She’s using her “backup” account and deactivated her main account for a while because apparently loads of videos were being mass reported

It’s back online. Talking about how her and Courtney couldn’t get a matching couple tattoo because they have no common interests… how can you have a partner where you have no common interests?! What do they even talk about?

It’s back online. Talking about how her and Courtney couldn’t get a matching couple tattoo because they have no common interests… how can you have a partner where you have no common interests?! What do they even talk about?
She just forces him to talk about the things she likes basically 🤣

Just seen her newest “tattoo tour” video and I’m sorry but they are all horrific 🤣 whoever does them should be ashamed hahaha they are awful designs and aren’t even done well, how can she be happy with them??

Just seen her newest “tattoo tour” video and I’m sorry but they are all horrific 🤣 whoever does them should be ashamed hahaha they are awful designs and aren’t even done well, how can she be happy with them??
She’s also happy with that awful fringe and plait so 🤷‍♀️ bars pretty low when it comes to Emily

• Haha