Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a bit too niche, don’t think I’ve seen a thread on her before (someone please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) but does anyone else know this girl? She’s early 20s I think and seems to spend her days sitting round in bed, living off either her mum or benefits, moaning about things that annoy her and watching My Little Pony and Bluey on repeat 🙄 I’m aware she’s autistic but surely she has the ability to do some sort of work?!

Reactions: 4
Mine too even though I never interact with her videos. Always seems to be moaning about something or showing all the tat she’s bought 🙄

Reactions: 4
She annoys the crap out of me. She can’t even talk properly and she acts like it’s normal to be obsessed with a children’s show when you are a full adult.
Plus her hair makes me rage 😂 what adult has a fringe and ties their hair in a plait like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She annoys the crap out of me. She can’t even talk properly and she acts like it’s normal to be obsessed with a children’s show when you are a full adult.
Plus her hair makes me rage 😂 what adult has a fringe and ties their hair in a plait like that?
I think I remember her saying her mum always plaits her hair for her 🤣 sounds to me like her mum is enabling her to live like a toddler at her big age

Reactions: 1
Does she live alone or with her parents? Because why the hell has she got a puppy. I’m autistic (not as bad as she is) and having a puppy is honestly just asking for meltdown after meltdown

Does she live alone or with her parents? Because why the hell has she got a puppy. I’m autistic (not as bad as she is) and having a puppy is honestly just asking for meltdown after meltdown
Just her mum I think but I remember when she first got the puppy and spent the whole time moaning about not getting any sleep because the dog was crying.. like surely that’s normal for a new puppy who isn’t used to their surroundings?

Just her mum I think but I remember when she first got the puppy and spent the whole time moaning about not getting any sleep because the dog was crying.. like surely that’s normal for a new puppy who isn’t used to their surroundings?
She’s always moaning about something like u don’t work u just watch cartoons all day shut uppp

• Haha
I think I remember her saying her mum always plaits her hair for her 🤣 sounds to me like her mum is enabling her to live like a toddler at her big age
Omg stop 😂 that’s so embarrassing.

She needs to live in the real world a bit. Bet her mums so fed up having a giant toddler in the house

• Haha
Omg stop 😂 that’s so embarrassing.

She needs to live in the real world a bit. Bet her mums so fed up having a giant toddler in the house
You’d think so. I’d be fuming if she was spending her days doing nothing but watch cartoons in her early 20s! I know that autism can create some barriers to work and not all employers are accommodating but she doesn’t exactly give the impression of someone making an effort to work. Surely she could have some sort of job??

Reactions: 2
Nice to see she has all this spare money to be spending on teddy/plushy hauls, even Jellycat ones which are expensive and she doesn’t even work 🙄 what a sad little life she lives

What is with Courtney? Is he broken?

Also why is she spending money on Jellycats while wearing a broken zipped jumper.

They both look like they smell of B.O

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is with Courtney? Is he broken?

Also why is she spending money on Jellycats while wearing a broken zipped jumper.

They both look like they smell of B.O
You know when you accidentally leave wet washing in the machine overnight and there’s that musty water smell
That’s what they look like they smell of lmao

Reactions: 3
And why does Courtney always put on that stupid voice 🤣 at least he has a job and actually contributes to society, I believe she said he works in a college and he has his own house now. Sounds like he’s living the life of an adult and she’s stuck in childhood, spending her days watching cartoons and buying toys

She would literally struggle to live without her mum babying her. She said she doesn’t cook because she’s too scared to use the oven but she always talks about wanting to have children in the future. What a great role model she’ll be

She would literally struggle to live without her mum babying her. She said she doesn’t cook because she’s too scared to use the oven but she always talks about wanting to have children in the future. What a great role model she’ll be
I think she can do a lot more than her mum lets her do to be fair. She always copes when she’s at Courtney’s.