Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I blame her mum for enabling her. The fact she still plaited her hair every day is ridiculous and I am still disgusted that she said her mum parks in the parent child spots when Emily is with her ā€œbecause sheā€™s her childā€. Honestly her mum sounds absolutely awful

Reactions: 4
I had seen some of his tiktoks a good while back, he seemed to be suffering with his mental health and with his gender identity.
He came across as very vulnerable.
I do remember Emily making a video stating she had nothing to do with him anymore and she mentioned how he hadn't bought her any Christmas gifts so she didn't buy him any either and that seemed to cause a feud. She's very self centered.

Reactions: 3
She's always got to get a dig in about Courtney, he's made her a wooden card for Christmas but she has to mention the wording is the wrong way round šŸ™„
Imagine showing someone a wooden card with Bluey on it and saying it's for your 24 year old fiance

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s fairly disabled so I donā€™t think he realisedšŸ˜­
Nah I definitely think he was trolling her. Sheā€™s absolutely awful. If I had the misfortune to have her in my life Iā€™d troll the tit out of her

Reactions: 2
Havenā€™t seen much of her recently but sheā€™s just come up on my fyp wearing a seriously hideous unicorn shirt for her anniversary meal with Courtney at spoons. What a lucky guy!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Havenā€™t seen much of her recently but sheā€™s just come up on my fyp wearing a seriously hideous unicorn shirt for her anniversary meal with Courtney at spoons. What a lucky guy!
Bet she moaned or complained the whole time

Reactions: 1