Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also been whinging again about something that happened in primary school and how unacceptable it was. Seriously, get a job Emily and you won’t have time to dwell on things that happened 20 years ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s also been whinging again about something that happened in primary school and how unacceptable it was. Seriously, get a job Emily and you won’t have time to dwell on things that happened 20 years ago 🤣
Didn't she also whinge about kids making noise... in a screening for a kids film? She's such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s still moaning about primary school and saying that she reckons her teachers had something against her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s still moaning about primary school and saying that she reckons her teachers had something against her 🤣
Can’t blame them. If I was a teacher and had a kid like her in my class I’d have something against her too. She’s awful in every way. Just a total waste of air

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Christmas list a heartstopper book, Bluey videogame and an MLP toy
Wonder if she still writes to santa

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet she stamps her feet and has a tantrum if mummy doesn’t buy her what she wants
Bet she doesn’t get anything for anyone else either. Or just thoughtless gifts like the cheap tat you get in Home Bargains etc

Reactions: 3