Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also vvvv weird coincidence that in the new series of that heartstopper one of the lads realises he’s asexual 🤔🤔 and now she is 🤔🤔
She loves to associate herself with her favourite fictional characters! 🤣 she doesn’t live in the real world at all. The definition of chronically online

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching her live now and she’s sat watching my little pony with Courtney and she’s just talking about the ships 😭 I just can’t understand shipping ponies pls 😂

Reactions: 1
On her most recent “jars of happiness” video, she’s put food and money higher than having a happy family 🤣🤣 she doesn’t even try to pretend she’s not self-centred!

She would benefit from a part time job or even volunteering
Someone has asked about why money is higher than family happiness so they'll end up with a snarky reply

Last edited:
She would benefit from a part time job or even volunteering
Someone has asked about why money is higher than family happiness so they'll end up with a snarky reply
She’s said it’s because she doesn’t have anything to do with the majority of her family, but still you’d care about the ones you do speak to?? Also she has zero friends, almost no family, a boyfriend she essentially tolerates, doesnt get on with her boyfriend’s parents, doesn’t speak to her sibling etc. at what point does she realise maybe she’s the problem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On live earlier she was talking about having children again. Idk, it just seems like she’s in a relationship and wants children because it’s the ‘norm’ and not because she actually wants to. It totally okay to not want to settle down and have children, especially in todays world. I just think she knows she will have no one other than her mum if she breaks up with Courtney and that worries her. It would scare me too tbh but she can’t keep dragging Courtney along when it’s clear she doesn’t want to be with him, it’s not fair

On live earlier she was talking about having children again. Idk, it just seems like she’s in a relationship and wants children because it’s the ‘norm’ and not because she actually wants to. It totally okay to not want to settle down and have children, especially in todays world. I just think she knows she will have no one other than her mum if she breaks up with Courtney and that worries her. It would scare me too tbh but she can’t keep dragging Courtney along when it’s clear she doesn’t want to be with him, it’s not fair
Sorry but she would absolutely never cope with being a mum. Maybe some “reborn” dolls. But not a living, breathing human baby that relies on her 24/7 for 18+ years. Thank god she’s “asexual” though so will never get close to that 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she would absolutely never cope with being a mum. Maybe some “reborn” dolls. But not a living, breathing human baby that relies on her 24/7 for 18+ years. Thank god she’s “asexual” though so will never get close to that 😂😂
doubt she's even fertile the size of her and the shite she eats lol saying this as someone who was a similar size a few years ago

Reactions: 3
Did any of you see her comments earlier about how her mum parks in the baby and child parking spaces? Firstly, what a selfish witch.
Secondly.. Emily justified it because she’s her child and she’s in the car… wtf??
I know she’s autistic but is she also super low intelligence? I swear my 6 year old has more common sense than her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did any of you see her comments earlier about how her mum parks in the baby and child parking spaces? Firstly, what a selfish witch.
Secondly.. Emily justified it because she’s her child and she’s in the car… wtf??
I know she’s autistic but is she also super low intelligence? I swear my 6 year old has more common sense than her
more like parks it in the baby and child coz they're probs both ginormous and cba to walk the 2 minutes to asda from literally anywhere else in the car park lol

she's honestly just a drain on society and gives people who have disabilities and cant work a bad name

more like parks it in the baby and child coz they're probs both ginormous and cba to walk the 2 minutes to asda from literally anywhere else in the car park lol

she's honestly just a drain on society and gives people who have disabilities and cant work a bad name
She was like “why’s it an issue if it’s in the evening and the car park is empty?”… use your brain Emily.. if the car park is empty why do you need the parent space?

I saw someone was arguing with her but when I went to comment and agree with them their comment had gone. And later I noticed she’d turned off all comments. So much for asking for opinions. She just wants everyone to agree with her because that’s all she’s used to, people tiptoeing around her like she’s some overgrown toddler

She was like “why’s it an issue if it’s in the evening and the car park is empty?”… use your brain Emily.. if the car park is empty why do you need the parent space?

I saw someone was arguing with her but when I went to comment and agree with them their comment had gone. And later I noticed she’d turned off all comments. So much for asking for opinions. She just wants everyone to agree with her because that’s all she’s used to, people tiptoeing around her like she’s some overgrown toddler
The only time I park there is if I’m going to like 24 hour big Tesco late at night, as I’m a lone female. But they deffo park there all the time don’t they ffs

The only time I park there is if I’m going to like 24 hour big Tesco late at night, as I’m a lone female. But they deffo park there all the time don’t they ffs
She strikes me as an incredibly selfish person. She made a video recently saying she didn’t want to meet friends in public unless they talked about my little pony or something else she was interested in. What about others interests? Or do you just not care?
Funnily enough, most grown adults can’t talk about my little pony for long, because it is for children, which confirms my theory that she’s a nonce and only talks to children

She strikes me as an incredibly selfish person. She made a video recently saying she didn’t want to meet friends in public unless they talked about my little pony or something else she was interested in. What about others interests? Or do you just not care?
Funnily enough, most grown adults can’t talk about my little pony for long, because it is for children, which confirms my theory that she’s a nonce and only talks to children
The only reason she puts up with Courtney is because he’s a pushover and she can carry on watching her kids tv shows when he’s round

she was also talking about using disabled bathrooms and that she doesn't see the harm in anyone using them, so why have them kind of vibe.

Her and Courtney are on live. No idea why she does them as she just sits there with a face like a slapped arse and they don’t even chat to each other, it’s so awkward 🤣
---
Also Courtney’s going home tomorrow after being to hers for a visit and she’s spending the night going live on tik tok??

Her and Courtney are on live. No idea why she does them as she just sits there with a face like a slapped arse and they don’t even chat to each other, it’s so awkward 🤣
---
Also Courtney’s going home tomorrow after being to hers for a visit and she’s spending the night going live on tik tok??
She’d rather do anything but spend time with him. I think he’s weird as hell but I think she is only with him because he’s not intelligent enough to argue back. She just wants a puppet she can control and force to watch her children’s shows with.
Do you think they share a bed? It’s so gross her having a Bluey shelf in her room like a 3 year old would