Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his luck will run out eventually but as I said before, he’s like Teflon. He appeals to some of the worst in society and they’ll always be there ready to back him, no matter what.

irnonically, if you look at the daily Mail comments, they are overwhelmingly in support of him. Em is pretty lacking in awareness it seems - she was calling this readership misogynistic (which to a large extent, is true) without any awareness that this is her dad’s core fan base, the source of his wealth and influence and by extension, her wealth and influence. Zero self awareness.
He’s old enough now not to give a toss, I expect he can quite comfortably retire and not worry about presenting tv again.

Reactions: 2
Clarkson isn’t “cancelled” he will find work elsewhere. He did when the BBC dropped him and he will now amazon have dropped him. Which will in turn benefit Emily. The saying any publicity is good publicity is very appt for the Clarksons
hence why i used the term "cancelled" in quotations - i was referring to recent media headlines. i don't doubt he will simply find work elsewhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️ as you say, any publicity is good publicity - and the way Jeremy has, understandably, been dropped by prime, she will find a way to work to her advantage, in terms of it not being fair to poor daddykins when he apologised. 🙄

Is there a Danae Mercer thread (sorry, off topic !)? All I can find is positive stuff about how she shows that influencers edit their photos :rolleyes: She’s become unbearable since she got pregnant in my opinion!!
I don't think there is. I've no clue how to start one, otherwise I would

Used to like her #head

Is there a Danae Mercer thread (sorry, off topic !)? All I can find is positive stuff about how she shows that influencers edit their photos :rolleyes: She’s become unbearable since she got pregnant in my opinion!!

#technophobewin!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What about those who travel the northern line during morning rush hour with a horrendous hangover x

0E5C4F42-E06A-473C-B104-792CFA00DE96.png

I was going to say that… especially that story post of her shaking and sobbing 🥴 Bit much

Reactions: 5
Not pregnant so not dealing with morning sickness but when I’m ill or throw up the LAST thing I want to do os take selfies and document it. She posts about these almost in real time. I’m sorry HOW?! And why?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her heart doesn’t explode with empathy. Sympathy maybe, but she can’t fully empathise with a situation she’s never had to endure and she’s being patronising AF.

one of my friends is currently experiencing HG. She told us about it and I could clearly see she was suffering, but she made the best of her day, tried some medicine and… got on with life. No constant selfies to tell her insta audience how hard she’s having it for the hundredth time. This is how most women behave, this is normal health behaviour. Acknowledging it sucks but then getting on with it.

em is so self absorbed it doesn’t cease to amaze me. The incessant selfies, constantly bringing all topics back to her experiences or her health. The whole wore-is-me attitude. This insta account just serves to feed her narcissism. How many selfies is it necessary to take on a daily basis? Especially while claiming to be ill? Sorry but… her poor kid.

• Heart
Her heart doesn’t explode with empathy. Sympathy maybe, but she can’t fully empathise with a situation she’s never had to endure and she’s being patronising AF.

one of my friends is currently experiencing HG. She told us about it and I could clearly see she was suffering, but she made the best of her day, tried some medicine and… got on with life. No constant selfies to tell her insta audience how hard she’s having it for the hundredth time. This is how most women behave, this is normal health behaviour. Acknowledging it sucks but then getting on with it.

em is so self absorbed it doesn’t cease to amaze me. The incessant selfies, constantly bringing all topics back to her experiences or her health. The whole wore-is-me attitude. This insta account just serves to feed her narcissism. How many selfies is it necessary to take on a daily basis? Especially while claiming to be ill? Sorry but… her poor kid.
She has some interesting food choices for someone who claims to be constantly sick and nauseous. Not sure I'd be eating Ben and Jerry's and cream laden pasta the way she does!

Reactions: 7
it’s depressing to see how a grown woman (one about to become a parent fgs) acts like a teen and 1. Makes a living from it and 2. Heralds herself as a figure of authority on topics she knows literally nothing about.

I don’t wish her harm but … Em Clarkson is like a caricature of the clueless but self important millennial. She’s a cliché personified. It’s like watching the pampered, spoiled, village idiot being given a platform to lecture everyone and spread misinformation and ignorance.

mostly it’s just sad. Sad that someone as well off and privileged… just chose just a vapid existence. She has never really done… anything of substance. What a sad existence.

so yep, it depresses me that people like Em Clarkson exist.

Reactions: 7
it’s depressing to see how a grown woman (one about to become a parent fgs) acts like a teen and 1. Makes a living from it and 2. Heralds herself as a figure of authority on topics she knows literally nothing about.

I don’t wish her harm but … Em Clarkson is like a caricature of the clueless but self important millennial. She’s a cliché personified. It’s like watching the pampered, spoiled, village idiot being given a platform to lecture everyone and spread misinformation and ignorance.

mostly it’s just sad. Sad that someone as well off and privileged… just chose just a vapid existence. She has never really done… anything of substance. What a sad existence.

so yep, it depresses me that people like Em Clarkson exist.
I hope that motherhood makes her grow up and stop being an utter wanknugget.

Hope your friend is doing ok. That’s what normal people do - try to keep their head above water and crack on. I’m too busy in my day to update social media but I guess life for people like em Clarkson is that social media IS their life. It’s not even a highlight reel, it’s a tit show and a constant craving for attention.

Hope your friend is doing ok. That’s what normal people do - try to keep their head above water and crack on. I’m too busy in my day to update social media but I guess life for people like em Clarkson is that social media IS their life. It’s not even a highlight reel, it’s a tit show and a constant craving for attention.
she’s doing ok - tbh I think she’s just so happy to be pregnant that her focus isn’t on being unwell. We went out for lunch and I didn’t even realise how bad it was, until we stepped outside and she started gagging..! Fortunately she didn’t throw up, but the contrast between her and Ems attitude is just so weird to me.

it’s not uncommon… it’s not pleasant.. but I’ve never met someone who posts almost daily stories about it and who felt up for taking selfies whilst in the middle of it ?!

She’s insufferable. How is she not losing followers? Who can be assed getting daily updates on her boring vapid life?!

Omg. Someone make it stop.
the daily sickness update is beyond boring. like, WE GET IT. Em is pregnant and is struggling with nausea and sickness, yet the endless details and when and where she was sick, selfies of her posing next to the toilet, complaints that she can't eat a single thing followed immediately by a day of dancing around her kitchen or recording the podcast or posing for pregnancy photoshoots - note that the days she describes her sickness as "super severe" with the impression that it is totally debilitating are always days when she doesn't have any scheduled work events or birthday meals or baby showers etc to attend, thus ensuring she can cope with eating various creamy pasta dishes as it suits her, with absolutely no issue - only to claiming the next day that she can't keep down water or leave her bed. it doesn't add up that the nausea would only be an issue specifically on the days that she has nothing to do other than chill in bed and take "woe is me, super sick" selfies for content - yet she'll be dancing energetically around the kitchen every Friday without fail to celebrate people's wins. seems a major coincidence that she is able to predict that every single Friday she will be feeling well enough to sing and danc and bounce around the kitchen.

it's also weird that she feels she needs to focus the majority of her content on reminding the world that she is pregnant and sick and vulnerable - as though anyone could possibly have forgotten - even going to the extent of showing the toilets she *may* be sick in later. just why?! 🙄🙄

I think she's got a taste for the attention and is milking it for all its worth...and the ability to forecast when she's going to be sick so she can go out and do the fun things is a gift!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.