Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Emily!

Been reading Tattle have we deary? Stop acting like a victim, stop making everything a drama, and get a bloody grip

If you don't want Media sharing images of you half naked, then guess what? Don't share images of you half naked on social media.

Grow the duck up!
She really does think she's popular doesn't she ?! 🥱

What precisely has she worked soooo hard to build up ? And women she admires ? What nonsenses like Alex Light ...🤣🤣🤣🤣 who Emily secretly doesn't really like and who still uses her maiden name to scam her vulnerable following...absolutely nothing to admire there!

She needs to add comedian to her extremely short list of talents!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Emily!

Been reading Tattle have we deary? Stop acting like a victim, stop making everything a drama, and get a bloody grip

If you don't want Media sharing images of you half naked, then guess what? Don't share images of you half naked on social media.

Grow the duck up!
What a load of piffwaffle from the gal who insists she doesn’t overexplain…

so basically what she’s saying is, she’s cashed in on her family surname, see’s the leverage that comes with it as her right and doesn’t want to give that up.

privacy for her daughter? We’ll see. Ive got a feeling we’ll be referring back to this screenshot in due course when she’s featuring her daughter as content on her grid as part of a #collab or #ad. Em is nothing if not a total hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of piffwaffle from the gal who insists she doesn’t overexplain…

so basically what she’s saying is, she’s cashed in on her family surname, see’s the leverage that comes with it as her right and doesn’t want to give that up.

privacy for her daughter? We’ll see. Ive got a feeling we’ll be referring back to this screenshot in due course when she’s featuring her daughter as content on her grid as part of a #collab or #ad. Em is nothing if not a total hypocrite.
Poor kid will have every element of her life available to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 4
Is she trolling us with ‘top gear’ ???

I am NOT JUST somebody’s daughter, but, I will make reference to him and his career whenever possible X
Top Gear? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the award for comedy comment of 2023 is.....

Legendary for what exactly? Dancing around in the kitchen? Sitting on the sofa and moaning? Overusing the words problematic and nuance? Narcissistic self absorbed idiot? Symprove adverts? Or just being a bleep?

Attachments

She’s like haley bieber with the “nepo baby” tshirt

she hasn’t got the charisma to pull it off
Its really not that clever
And it looks kinda pathetic

I’ve only just come across her because someone shared this post. What an absolute narcissist!!! Someone pointed out in the comments that they did use her name and that her pics are out there for all to see and she went off on one saying they are victim blaming blah blah lol thing is there’s some right weirdos out there who steal Womens pregnant pics and put them in websites for ppl to get excited over. But all she’s bothered about is exposure and attention!! She’s exactly what’s wrong with social media she’s the lowest of the low
Oh and she deffo gets her looks from her father 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she actually gives a tit. This is all faux indignation because victimisation = social currency. She was born into wealth, has never had to really work for what she has, glides through life without any real work ethic or genuine curiosity. She’s lazy and unintelligent and boring.

playing victim and whipping up hysteria over a very minor infraction, is her attempt at 1. being fractionally more interesting and 2. generating attention

Reactions: 8
I’ve only just come across her because someone shared this post. What an absolute narcissist!!! Someone pointed out in the comments that they did use her name and that her pics are out there for all to see and she went off on one saying they are victim blaming blah blah lol thing is there’s some right weirdos out there who steal Womens pregnant pics and put them in websites for ppl to get excited over. But all she’s bothered about is exposure and attention!! She’s exactly what’s wrong with social media she’s the lowest of the low
Oh and she deffo gets her looks from her father 🤢🤣
does she not realise that headlines don't generally use people's specific names?! she's whinging that they are calling her a "girl", yet that term is used in the headline in reference to Clarkson - her father! it has nothing to do with them attempting to infantalise her, but to make the fact that she is Jezza's daughter obvious using a limited number of words! it wouldn't make sense if the headline read "Clarkson woman dons skimpy top gear", because people would assume the article was about Jezza's wife/girlfriend! like, duh!
reading past the very short title, the very first line of the article mentions her name, so the whole "i am a grown woman USE MY bleeping NAME" rant is - again - just an opportunity to increase engagement, as her fans rush to console her for being referred to as her father's daughter - which she supposedly hates, despite having built her entire career on the Clarkson name and her daddy's success! despite getting married, she refuses to change her surname - which would be the perfect way to minimise the connection between her and her father - because she has built up her own brand as Emily Clarkson, using the family name and all the useful connections that have helped her get where she is today, and doesn't want to have to change the brand because she's changed her surname.

ultimately, her career was boosted to the point it is at now based on her father's fame, which was a springboard for the success of her own Clarkson "brand", thus if she changed her surname to Andrews, people would no longer know her as Emily Clarkson, or make the connection between her and Jezza - and it would destroy the brand she has built. she's literally explained that her family name helped boost her SM career and place her in the media spotlight - plus get her book published etc., super happy to pose for photos with daddy Clarkson at the book launch to help boost sales. she can make excuses, but the real reason she doesn't want to change her surname on a professional level is because the Clarkson name very much benefits her - note how the few incidents of negative press about her father are always manipulated and uses to her benefit! there is no way she will ever change her surname on a professional level, because as much as she claims to hate it, she loves that the world knows her as "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter" because it has - and still does - given her a huge advantage in her "werk" as an influenza! 🤷🏻‍♂️

she could be Emily Andrews doing exactly the same thing she is now, filming stories whinging about her pregnancy and sickness and dancing around the kitchen every Friday, yet she would just be another average SM user with a tiny following, and a boring, every day job, - because her brand was literally made by the Clarkson name! she knows that, and will use situations where she is mentioned as Jezza's daughter to kick up a fuss because she knows damn well it will work in her favour and increase engagement - in exactly the way it benefited her recently when she shared an opposing view to her father's comments about Meghan.

and no Em, it doesn't say "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter". in your passport, it says Emily Clarkson - the fact that you choose to cling to the Clarkson family name highlights that you are Jeremy's daughter by default! i'm not married, yet i actively chose to change my legal surname years ago, because i did not want to be associated with my father in any way, and she is married so has every reason to change her name to Emily Andrews - she can make all the excuses she likes about why she hasn't, but the crux of the issue is that it's HER choice and if she wanted to disassociate herself from her famous father, she very easily could do. she chooses not to because even the opportunity to write angry posts and rant in her stories works in her favour, in terms of increasing her followers and engagement with her account!

honestly, i can't get over the "USE MY bleeping NAME" and demanding respect when they have literally printed her name at the very beginning of the article! all of the publicity surrounding all the media hype she gets involved with is very carefully manipulated and worked to her benefit. and as for the "" LEAVE ME ALONE" - Em hun, the paps are hardly hounding you! sure, they shouldn't be posting a photographers work without permission, but its not like they've broken into her house and rilfed through her private photo albums - they have shared a photo that she plastered all over SM! didn't she learn as a kid that once she share something on the Internet, it's accessible for life?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and, as always, she's purposefully exacerbating the situation - and using it to her benefit. she shared a photo today with the headline from the article as a caption. "Emily dons skimpy top gear" - like sure, she hates being known as Jeremy Clarkson's daughter yet is happy to copy a caption that mentions Top Gear, thus using her own content to reinforce the family connection! she's totally playing her audience by lying and pretending it all really bothers her, yet she absolutely loves it. she loves the opportunity the articles give her to rant and draw further attention to herself - because in her "career", any publicity is good publicity! 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just how photo shopped filtered is that picture...her face and skin looks nothing like that.

She really does protest too much doesn't she ? The fickleness of how she mercilessly uses her fathers name to be relevant but then suddenly decides she wants recognition in her own right but on her terms is soo transparently pathetic.

Isn't it bad enough that she has subjected her followers to months of self absorbed whinging about her morning sickness...what a sad sack she is to have recorded it! How is no one around her telling her how ridiculous she is ...

Reactions: 3
Is she trolling us with ‘top gear’ ???

I am NOT JUST somebody’s daughter, but, I will make reference to him and his career whenever possible X
she obvs thinks she's totally trolling the DM by using the exact headline she supposedly took such great offence to as a caption, when in reality, it just makes her look petty - and only reinforces the emphasi that she is Jeremy Clarkson's daughter, by mentioning a Top Gear on her own account. she thinks she's being super clever, and making a point but it's totally backfired. because if you genuinely hated being known as teh daughter of your famous father, you wouldn't purposefully leave breadcrumbs to ensure that people know exactly who your dad is! again, just proving that despite how much she kicks off about it, she absolutely loves the Clarkson assoction in the way it brings her endless attention and uses it all to her advantage. 😡

Reactions: 3
Ngl the attitude here really confuses me. I'm presuming we're all women here, and denying another woman a choice over her name / her images / the way people talk about her damages us all. I'm not saying I expect everyone to love her as a person or even like her, but the simple fact her name and selfhood is even up for discussion is something men just don't have to deal with. Perpetuating this narrative that she deserves to be spoken about in the media in this way because of her father and her choice to keep her maiden name online is bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh wow, a lot of oversharing going on on her stories this morning! Glad we got to see your piss Em, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ngl perhaps you need to start a rave thread ? 🤔
Always the comeback when anyone says something slightly not aligned with a 100% negative viewpoint haha. No policing of comments is allowed so I'm entitled to say it here :)

And btw read the first post on this thread hahaha its for mixed discussions surely

Reactions: 2
Is Emily pregnant? I hope she's not too poorly! Would be devastated if she was sick, weeing into a pot, missing out on work.
Must be awful having to deal with a ft job, commute, juggling appointments with commitments.

And she's the first human ever to be pregnant

Legendary.

twit

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Always the comeback when anyone says something slightly not aligned with a 100% negative viewpoint haha. No policing of comments is allowed so I'm entitled to say it here :)

And btw read the first post on this thread hahaha its for mixed discussions surely
I'm not policing anything.

The fact is there is nothing remotely positive about this particular influencer and hasn't been for a long time. Isn't she the one that constantly encourages the narrative by her inflammatory posts ?

Is Emily pregnant? I hope she's not too poorly! Would be devastated if she was sick, weeing into a pot, missing out on work.
Must be awful having to deal with a ft job, commute, juggling appointments with commitments.

And she's the first human ever to be pregnant

Legendary.

twit
Isn't it standard that you wee on your hand when peeing into those tiny tubes 🙄 she really is scraping the barrel for content now...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.