Danae Mercer Ricci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I quite liked her content, but the latest videos of her shivering and crying naked are too much. I get that her thing is sharing the "truth" about stuff, but honestly, she's probably experiencing the blues after pregnancy and should see a doctor, not share to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! I quite liked her content, but the latest videos of her shivering and crying naked are too much. I get that her thing is sharingthe "truth" about stuff, but honestly, she's probably experiencing the blues after pregnancy and should see a doctor, not share to the world.
I agreeโ€ฆ definitely felt like a way of making people worry about her. It was a bit odd tbh.

I wonder how many messages she got a few minutes after posting it.

Reactions: 3
I agreeโ€ฆ definitely felt like a way of making people worry about her. It was a bit odd tbh.
Yeah, this one she just shared of her crying and the other one of her trembling and shaking, were just weird. Made me feel like I was watching something I wasn't supposed to and, to be honest, were a bit over the top. I like her and don't want to be mean at all, but it's just weird content to share with the world. You can raise awareness to post partum depression in another way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, this one she just shared of her crying and the other one of her trembling and shaking, were just weird. Made me feel like I was watching something I wasn't supposed to and, to be honest, were a bit over the top. I like her and don't want to be mean at all, but it's just weird content to share with the world. You can raise awareness to post partum depression in another way.
I honestly thought it was posted by accident at first. It felt like such an intrusion to be watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I quite like her too but sheโ€™s acting like sheโ€™s the only person to have given birth

I kind of wish sheโ€™d take a break and just enjoy her baby. We donโ€™t need a photo of her postpartum body every day, sometimes multiple times a day, to demonstrate that you still have a bump after giving birth. No one is expecting her to show up on SM just days after giving birth, so why does she want to? Is she that desperate for validation from a bunch of people she doesnโ€™t know? Have a day off Danae.

it's all so repetitive! i get that being an influencer is her job, but i don't understand why she is dedicating so much time to taking photos of herself and her body, and even resharing old reels and stories, instead of focusing on her baby, enjoying time and creating memories with her newborn daughter! it's absolutely unnecessary to document every detail on IG, and given the amount she's posting, she must spend the day glued to the screen - she's missing precious moments with her baby girl to recreate content about stretch arms and cellulite that she has already shared multiple times before. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

and while i get that she documented her pregnancy and shared every detail, thus her followers were invested and wanted to now that she and the baby were okay, her daughter is only a few days old and she has shared more photos of her already than most people share of their kids in a year! she's totally exploiting her daughter for views and engagement, and if she's happy sharing every moment of her first few days of life, just imagine how regularly she'll be sharing photos of her as she grows up, with every tiny detail shared with the world. ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Itโ€™s really sad that sheโ€™s already exploiting her daughter. I didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d post her that much as her account isnโ€™t or has never really been about motherhood or pregnancy. But it seems like thatโ€™s going to be her new โ€˜thingโ€™ along with the body positivity and online vs IRL stuff.

Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s really sad that sheโ€™s already exploiting her daughter. I didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d post her that much as her account isnโ€™t or has never really been about motherhood or pregnancy. But it seems like thatโ€™s going to be her new โ€˜thingโ€™ along with the body positivity and online vs IRL stuff.
i totally agree. i fully expected her to share snippets of her daughter and given that she shared every detail of her pregnancy, i didn't think she would be the kind of influencer who would choose to protect her daughter's privacy in terms of concealing her face etc - but wow. i feel like we've seen more of that little girl over the past few days than likely most of her family members! it's a shame she can't seem to just put her phone and enjoy these precious moments with her newborn baby - sure, take photos, but immediately uploading single image to IG isn't necessary. same with all the posed/unpised photos of her post-pregnancy body. in that sense, her content is so repetitive. and predicteable, it's become boring - but more than that, i'm surprised that with such a baby, she has so much time to take selfies etc. if anything, her use of IG seems to have dramatically exacerbated since she gave birth. ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 4
I used to like her but as a slim woman making herself look bigger, she is pissing me off. Iโ€™m a size 16/18, 18/20 on top due to boobies and her posts are so bleeping insulting sometimes.
As for the baby, Iโ€™m happy she got her rainbow baby but i wish she would take a few weeks off and enjoy the time, sheโ€™ll regret it when she realises how fast it goes

• Heart
Maybe I'm old....but why? Why would you share this image to millions of random?

It's all really boring and samey isn't it ..we get it you have stretch marks and cellulite ..and are an expert contortionist!

Why would she not just be enjoying motherhood..๐Ÿ™„
Right!?

When mine were tiny, I'd be on the sofa - eating toast, feeding and cuddling.

Not prancing about on Insta

Attachments

Last edited:
watching her stories today, even the ones where she is holding her daughter - and the majority of the time it's just her posing in front of the mirror โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™„ - the baby looks totally ignored! there is a story from today where she is showing all the flowers in the room, with her daughter in her arms, and the little girl loons totally blank while Danea focuses all her attention on the camera, prioritising engaging her IG audience instead of engaging with her daughter. based on how much free time she has to take photos, her daughter is presumably sleeping for the majority of the day - surely when she's awake you would be making the most of it and focusing all your attention on her, instead of using ehr as a prop to increase engagement on social media! ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Was not a fan of how she handled the birth. Overshares everything in the lead up. Announced she was in hospital getting induced then went silent until she came back with a sponsored post to announce the birth. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was not a fan of how she handled the birth. Overshares everything in the lead up. Announced she was in hospital getting induced then went silent until she came back with a sponsored post to announce the birth. Yuck.
Yeah I found the sponsored post a bit tasteless.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.