Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like following Em until she fell pregnant. There, I’m a witch, I’ve said it!
I overlooked how privileged she was but now it is all I see.

Reactions: 8
I think Alex is a massive idiot tbh. He enables all of this ridiculous behaviour (as does everyone else around her)

The constant whinging/woe is me/bags of sick/discussion of sick.

She needs to pull her head out of her arse and grow tf up!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but if you have emetophobia then please just unfollow her. No matter what you think of Em, we all have the responsibility to manage our own triggers
i agree with this, but i also despise the way that Em keeps justifying her decision to share the "raw reality" of pregnancy - way beyond what is necessary, in her constant graphic descriptions of vomiting etc - because she says she doesn't just want to show the positives, when it wasn't long ago that she was furious that people had DARED share pregnancy/birthing experiences that weren't totally positive, because she is pregnant and vulnerable, and only wants positive experiences and reassurance, doesn't want to hear any "horror stories" or anything remotely negative. and tbh, that question box she shared as an engagement tactic asking people to describe moments where they had vomited or 💩 in public was entirely unnecessary. going for a poo in the street behind a restaurant isn't representtive of "real life", it's just gross. and if she's as nauseous as she claims to be, surely those descriptions are the last thing she wants to be reading. 🤢

it's entirely hypocritical to set those boundaries for herself - and do so in an incredibly rude manner - yet then share her own experience with HG in such depth and ensure there is no possibility that anyone could forget she is the most super sickest pregnant woman EVER, knowing perfectly well that could be a "horror story" experience for many of her followers who are pregnant who are considering/trying to get pregnant! sure, it's the responsibility of each individual to unfollow her if they find her content distressing, but that doesn't take away the responsibility Em has when she is sharing content with such a huge audience on a public platform - especially when she is sharing stuff she wouldn't appreciate other people sharing with her!

even when other parents responded to one of her question boxes encouraging her to make the most of her free time now, as she won't be able to read three books a day once her daughter is born was dismissed angrily as a "horror story" with Em stating she doesn't want to hear about babies struggling to sleep, or the tiredness of new parents etc etc - yet the moment her daughter is born, she will undoubtedly be sharing frequent updates of all the issues she faces as a new mother, including struggles with feeding, colic, sleep,body image etc etc and obvs sharing her birth story in great detail, regardless of the parts that her followers may find difficult and could exacerbate any anxiety they may be feeling - and if anyone has the audacity to highlight to her that her "horror stories" are unhelpful, they will be dismissed and told to simply unfollow her, because it's not her problem, despite them being in the "vulnerable" position she claimed to be in while she was pregnant - claiming that they are not "horror stories" but simply the raw reality of being a new mother which she refuses to shy away from sharing.

Em is incredibly selfish and - as always - the only person she thinks. about is HER. it's going to be a huge shock to her when her daughter is born, and she has to consider the needs and wellbeing of someone else, and put them before herself. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry but if you have emetophobia then please just unfollow her. No matter what you think of Em, we all have the responsibility to manage our own triggers
I mean fair enough, but equally people never originally signed up for this content. I don't expect to go on people's stories and expect there to be pictures of sick in dog poo bags or daily vom chat. I don't even have emetophobia, its just grim and I can't imagine her sponsors will be thriving on her current chat either

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who's saying I haven't unfollowed her? I agree that we need to manage our own triggers, but having graphic photos of that kind of thing isn't something I expect from a lifestyle instagrammer (or whatever she's meant to be) so it takes people by surprise. To be honest, I wouldn't expect anyone to be posting that kind of content to instagram.

She’s clearly trolling herself with a fake account she’s pathetic 😂
Agreed. Anything for attention.

Who's saying I haven't unfollowed her? I agree that we need to manage our own triggers, but having graphic photos of that kind of thing isn't something I expect from a lifestyle instagrammer (or whatever she's meant to be) so it takes people by surprise. To be honest, I wouldn't expect anyone to be posting that kind of content to instagram.
exactly this! emetophobia or not, people generally don't want to hear in depth descriptions about vomit and 💩 - and it's not just the people that follow her, it's people who randomly stumble across her account and are faced with her content with no warning! it's not that she should never mention her nausea, but she is perfectly aware that emetophobia is a pretty common phobia - and even if not a phobia, it's a topic that doesn't need to be talked about on such a regular basis, especially with all the photos and graphic descriptions! it's totally unnecessary and while people can choose to unfollow ehr, she is being incredibly insensitive and thoughtless. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Look.

We all tit, piss, puke, etc.

But we don't need to see some attention seeking woman on Insta CONSTANTLY banging on about those things.
Nor do we need images of said NobHead posing with a dog poo bag filled with her puke.

Shes a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
She’s clearly trolling herself with a fake account she’s pathetic 😂
It’s because she’s read here and needs validation but can’t admit to reading Tattle so has messaged herself from a fake account to get it that way 🙄 saddo

Reactions: 5
I absolutely LOVE Alex’s text - “I love how proud you are of your body”. I’m yet to meet someone who would enjoy having a childish and self absorbed partner who takes naked videos of themselves for attention.

Do we think he is actually completely henpecked and has to agree with anything she does, massage her ago, reassure her 24/7 that she’s the best thing since sliced bread, in order to avoid her being grumpy and moody around him?
or do we think he’s just so keen to keep up his cushy lifestyle sponsored by Daddy Clarkson that he sucks up to Em?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I absolutely LOVE Alex’s text - “I love how proud you are of your body”. I’m yet to meet someone who would enjoy having a childish and self absorbed partner who takes naked videos of themselves for attention.

Do we think he is actually completely henpecked and has to agree with anything she does, massage her ago, reassure her 24/7 that she’s the best thing since sliced bread, in order to avoid her being grumpy and moody around him?
or do we think he’s just so keen to keep up his cushy lifestyle sponsored by Daddy Clarkson that he sucks up to Em?
The latter.

Reactions: 3

Hmmmmmm. Tricky one that 🤣

And duck off with bleeping Symprove!

Eat some natural yogurt you half wit

Reactions: 2

He is definitely not a “battered” husband. They were together for 8-9 years before they got married. He knew exactly who and what he was marrying.
It is entirely possible that he likes Em for who she is. I have literally 0 clue about what he does but he can be just as out of touch with reality as Em is.

Reactions: 4

based on how Em is - self confessed people pleaser with low self esteem etc. And bearing in mind she upped her life to follow him around - first she moved to Dublin and then she relocated to London as per his career…

im inclined to believe he is very much the one who calls the shots. He watches her do her silly little dances and funny faces and selfies while he heads off to work at his PR job with big celeb names that he covers up for. He’s doing the more serious stuff while Em is posting at home about how sick she was that day. I have no doubt this probably plays nicely into his ego. Worth noting that he himself is a failed pop star. He was in a boy band that never took off. And of course musicians/big bands are notorious in their big egos and fragile self esteem.

based on what I’ve seen, it looks as though his set up is having a girlfriend/wife who is content to do whatever he wants, comes from family wealth, has family with useful showbiz connections useful to his own career etc.

so I don’t think it’s a union of equals at all. I think it’s mutually beneficial. He gets all of the above and Em gets an authority figure to look after her, gives her validation and provides security while tolerating her childishness.

it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that message from Alex was a message Em sent herself! she obviously sends herself "troll" messages on IG from various fake accounts, so even if that message was genuinely sent to her from Alex's phone - and that cropped screenshot doesn't prove that it was - she could simply have borrowed his phone and sent it to herself as "proof" that Alex doesn't care what she chooses to do with her body, and her constant need to flaunt her bump for attention, as a reminder that she is pregnant. 🙄🙄

and if it was a message from Alex, the wording is very telling in that he doesn't say HE is proud of her, he references that he loves the fact that SHE is proud of her body - which is different. he may recognise that she is confident in her body, but that doesn't mean he is proud of her attention-seeking behaviour or her demands he photograph her holding bags of vomit. 🙄

either way, i'm sure he loves the being "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter's husband", making the most of the money Em has made out of the association with her famous father, and the fact it got his name and wedding photos splashed all over the papers, loving being in the media spotlight again after his boyband days ended, plus i doubt being in the public eye and associated with Clarkson does him any harm in his current job. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.