Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came a cross this photo of Emily and James the other day. Appreciate it’s been 6 years and people do change but they both look like different people.
He doesn't look totally disgusting and unwashed, and she doesn't look like a skinny Scarlett Moffatt there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s really strange she’s bought a Chanel bag for a giveaway. She’s not the most luxury YouTuber. Lorna luxe is doing a giveaway of a nice Chanel bag but that suits her branding. Emily is a child who does urban outfitters hauls and calls it urban

• Heart
I would’ve been impressed with her giveaway had she actually bought the items herself. Isn’t that the whole point of giving back?! YOU showing your appreciation for your viewers, not bleeping Pandora and Samsung gifting items. Yeah she bought a Chanel but she’s only doing that to appear extravagant a la Molly Mae. It shouldn’t take someone else doing it for her to do it - she should just want to give back. I feel like the bag was the only thing she bought with her own money in the whole giveaway. Again, the whole thing was a ploy for more followers. I don’t think she cares that much for her viewers or she would’ve bought items herself instead of shilling free PR

Reactions: 8
Girls hungry for more fame and an invitation from Danny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep ladder climbing girl...

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really strange she’s bought a Chanel bag for a giveaway. She’s not the most luxury YouTuber. Lorna luxe is doing a giveaway of a nice Chanel bag but that suits her branding. Emily is a child who does urban outfitters hauls and calls it urban
This. I’m not really into luxury brands so I don’t know how the YouTube scene is around them but this seemed like rancid desperation.

Reactions: 3
This. I’m not really into luxury brands so I don’t know how the YouTube scene is around them but this seemed like rancid desperation.
She wants to be seen in a certain way which is a bit embarrassing. Her entire giveaway was free stuff she had and she bought that Chanel.
I can imagine her audience is like the age of her sister. What do they want with a Chanel?
Lorna luxe, in the FROW, Lydia millen ... those are the people I’d expect to see a Chanel bag

Reactions: 2
That Amazon ad she put up on her stories is so cringe. Suitcase on the beach and she’s going through it... what ?! 😂 idk what this tv show is but I still don’t after her ad

Reactions: 6
Sounded like a farewell speech on the youtube giveaway! What's next? Busted wedding and baby???

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened to the house she was meant to be renovating? Seems like the Instagram profile is now deleted ?

Reactions: 4
I thought you weren’t supposed to try on clothes in shops anymore? And also the whole ‘FINALLY’ back in London thing is annoying, you were there during lockdown babe :)

Reactions: 10
Was that cringe Amazon prime ad on her stories the 'shoot' that she needed wellies for last minute? Whatever she needed them for, why wouldn't she just get some cheap ones from Primark if they were just to stop her getting muddy, there was no need to go out to spend loads on Hunters and even thinking about going to Selfridges for them! You couldn't even see what shoes she had on in her stories so I hope it wasn't for that 😂

And what was that speech in the car at the beginning, nobody cares why you need another new coat, what sort of coat you need and what 'vibe' you're going for. Honestly she's so out of touch its ridiculous.

Was that cringe Amazon prime ad on her stories the 'shoot' that she needed wellies for last minute? Whatever she needed them for, why wouldn't she just get some cheap ones from Primark if they were just to stop her getting muddy, there was no need to go out to spend loads on Hunters and even thinking about going to Selfridges for them! You couldn't even see what shoes she had on in her stories so I hope it wasn't for that 😂

And what was that speech in the car at the beginning, nobody cares why you need another new coat, what sort of coat you need and what 'vibe' you're going for. Honestly she's so out of touch its ridiculous.
I thought the same thing about the wellies, go to Primark. Why did they NEED to be Hunter? And then did you notice she said that she sent a few messages to see if she could "source" a pair, which meant begged for a free pair from Hunter. She's so obsessed with designer names and things costing the most.

Reactions: 12

She mentioned something about just not staning in mud if she couldn’t find any. SHE HAS DOCS ON!!! Why couldn’t she just wear them if it was just muddy on her ‘shoot’.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being so out of touch with reality that when someone tells you that you're going to need some outdoor shoes you run out to buy some Hunter wellies? literally go to Primark or an outdoor shop and get some for less than £20?!

Even the beanie she originally bought was £27 and then she went and bought another for £29 because it wasn't her *ViBe* she's honestly insane.

Reactions: 19
How can she go on and on about a coat?! Did she not do a million hauls?! So she does only hauls during the lockdown and then shops more after the lockdown.

How can she go on and on about a coat?! Did she not do a million hauls?! So she does only hauls during the lockdown and then shops more after the lockdown.
Also what happened to this coat?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.