Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people have done charity giveaways this year as charities have lost a lot of donations and potentially have lots more people needing them. Caroline Hirons gifted a load of the PR product she had in her office to people who entered a raffle, she charged £10 a ticket.

Emily could have done a 12 days of Christmas Charity giveaway or something. One pound entry all money to 12 different charities with a specific prize and then a random selection of all the entries accross all the giveaways for the Chanel bag.

Reactions: 8
A lot of people have done charity giveaways this year as charities have lost a lot of donations and potentially have lots more people needing them. Caroline Hirons gifted a load of the PR product she had in her office to people who entered a raffle, she charged £10 a ticket.

Emily could have done a 12 days of Christmas Charity giveaway or something. One pound entry all money to 12 different charities with a specific prize and then a random selection of all the entries accross all the giveaways for the Chanel bag.
That would have required her to think about someone other than herself and her dying influencing career.

It's telling that her video about the bag and giveaway only has 35K views. People may be subscribing/following but they're still not engaging. Sure anyone could go buy a Chanel bag and run a giveaway to get followers? Providing you had the money to just buy something like that to giveaway of course. Getting followers like that proves nothing and I just don't see how that would be appealing to brands?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The way Emily describes her '25 days of vlogmas' as all consuming because you have to get up and do things everyday and be on it is so out of touch. That is honestly just any job all year around and people just get on with it and probably earn less. She is infuriating

Emily and charity don’t go in the same sentence. Remember she didn’t even take part in the YouTubers nhs thing.
Say what you want about saffron least she does stuff for charity whether it’s genuine or for show, I have more respect for her than Emily who probably thinks she’s more in need than people charities benefit from

Reactions: 11
Emily and charity don’t go in the same sentence. Remember she didn’t even take part in the YouTubers nhs thing.
Say what you want about saffron least she does stuff for charity whether it’s genuine or for show, I have more respect for her than Emily who probably thinks she’s more in need than people charities benefit from
Exactly and its so infuriating knowing that the NHS has helped Emily and Sophie SO much over their whole lives with their constant health problems. And it continues to do so. It really highlights how self absorbed and selfish she really is.
And isnt her mum a paramedic too? Or works in some sort of healthcare setting? Money trumps everything else for Emily clearly. I cant stand people like her who will happily shill out 2k on a bag but will deliberate on giving to charity. The worst part is some of her donation would have been tax deductible so its not even like she would have bleeping felt it.

Reactions: 10
Exactly and its so infuriating knowing that the NHS has helped Emily and Sophie SO much over their whole lives with their constant health problems. And it continues to do so. It really highlights how self absorbed and selfish she really is.
And isnt her mum a paramedic too? Or works in some sort of healthcare setting? Money trumps everything else for Emily clearly. I cant stand people like her who will happily shill out 2k on a bag but will deliberate on giving to charity. The worst part is some of her donation would have been tax deductible so its not even like she would have bleeping felt it.
She’s therapist now, she works for herself now, but she has previously worked in the ambulance service as far as I can remember

So she keeps saying that all steps will be checked etc and going on about being subscribed but she will literally have no idea 😂 a lot of people won’t have the same account on insta as YouTube

She’s either gonna pick a fake winner or it’ll be one of her little minions
She’s sucking her stomach in so hard on that thumbnail 😭

• Haha
When Emily asked her sister "where do you think I would be, if I could be anywhere?" and her sister replies "Spain or Australia...Disney Land". Umm, what about LA? Ya know, where her boyfriend lives?! So bizarre. Her relationship with James is the elephant in the room.

Also, her constant reference to 'shoots' are laughable. She gets an amateur photographer to take photos of her standing around on street corners. Eat your heart out, Kate Moss!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When Emily asked her sister "where do you think I would be, if I could be anywhere?" and her sister replies "Spain or Australia...Disney Land". Umm, what about LA? Ya know, where her boyfriend lives?! So bizarre. Her relationship with James is the elephant in the room.

Also, her constant reference to 'shoots' are laughable. She gets an amateur photographer to take photos of her standing around on street corners. Eat your heart out, Kate Moss!
Tbf I’ve had quite a few of the same Garnier adverts where she was in that hotel, you could tell by the bathroom, she’s been advertising like 3 different products. She could have easily done it at home I’m sure, but again it’s hyping up something she doesn’t mention trying to be more mysterious than she needs to be

Reactions: 9
Tbf I’ve had quite a few of the same Garnier adverts where she was in that hotel, you could tell by the bathroom, she’s been advertising like 3 different products. She could have easily done it at home I’m sure, but again it’s hyping up something she doesn’t mention trying to be more mysterious than she needs to be
But is she not just filming these adverts herself? We could literally all do that in our bathrooms at home and then post to Facebook/Instagram. Hardly a shoot 🤣 you're right though, she loves to come across as mysterious or more successful than she really is. As one poster mentioned a few pages ago, I'm sure she had ambitions to be a model and saying she has shoots booked helps to feed that.

Guys, ive been watching some of her old videos recently.

i actually found her very likeable in them, im not sure if its because shes been so UNLIKABLE in her most recent videos. But i actually found her quite normal, normal accent, normal weight and just came across quite nice.

she also has such better energy and it seems some genuine excitement in them too. I didnt realise how slow, and lethargic she is in her most recent ones until i watched the old ones.

She was so likable and seemed genuine and nice around the time she was having Libby work for her and when she was dating her ex charlie. And living in her own house in Northampton. Thats probably the last time she was truly bareable.

her what i got for my 21st she actually seemed greatful for the things she got not just desperate for designer gear like she is now despite her chanel bday present.

but i cant explain it! Watching these old videos she was genuinely happy, smiling and she had energy and excitement and it truly shows. In these recent ones shes just very slow and lacking any energy at all it truly shows. Even just in her intro’s you see the difference

these are some ive watched:

her old christmas vlogs 2015/16/17time
What I got for my 21st -
Surprising my little sister -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-5EAAWQc5o

Reactions: 6

i actually found her very likeable in them, im not sure if its because shes been so UNLIKABLE in her most recent videos. But i actually found her quite normal, normal accent, normal weight and just came across quite nice.

she also has such better energy and it seems some genuine excitement in them too. I didnt realise how slow, and lethargic she is in her most recent ones until i watched the old ones.

She was so likable and seemed genuine and nice around the time she was having Libby work for her and when she was dating her ex charlie. And living in her own house in Northampton. Thats probably the last time she was truly bareable.

her what i got for my 21st she actually seemed greatful for the things she got not just desperate for designer gear like she is now despite her chanel bday present.

but i cant explain it! Watching these old videos she was genuinely happy, smiling and she had energy and excitement and it truly shows. In these recent ones shes just very slow and lacking any energy at all it truly shows. Even just in her intro’s you see the difference

What I got for my 21st -
She looks so good and healthy here!

What I got for my 21st -
Can’t believe how different her face looks. She’s really ruined it with filler 😔

What I got for my 21st -
see I actually did love her videos. She was very genuine at one time but it’s sad how much YouTube charges people. Happened to so many people I used to like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she ever reads here..you do not need all that filler, you were blessed with being pretty naturally. I hope she gets any help she needs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.