Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One person winning that entire giveaway is pretty extreme 🤯 I mean lucky them but it would make more sense to split up the prizes a bit and have multiple winners. That way too it's more likely to reach a few people who will truly appreciate it. If she's randomly selecting 1 person to win, the winner could be someone who is already rich and won't appreciate it the same 😂
Wouldn’t be suprised if someone she knows wins, then she can keep some of the prizes for herself

Reactions: 11
“They all saw my vision“

at what point is she going to reveal the fact her management set this up and paid for (or arranged with the PR teams) everything she’s giving away, including the bag.

her fake tears are almost as bad and unrealistic as her fake posh accent

Reactions: 12
All her comments about how generous and amazing she is ... You notice they are all like 12😂

Her mum hopping on in the comments too, even she is gegging in for followers😂

I've reported the post anyway

Reactions: 5
Maybe she would try to be a qvc presenter or one of those glamorous assistants on a late night gambling tv slot? Definitely flight attendant, but she would hate the hard work aspect.
😂 as a flight attendant, I’ve got to tell you, it’s NOT glamorous. Emily would despise it. Besides the gruelling hours and hard work, training is a B*TCH! There’s a whole lot we need to learn that’s aviation specific and from what I understand, she couldn’t be bothered in school so I can’t see her keeping her nose to the grind stone.

I really feel sorry for her. She seems kinda pathetic... like, completely talentless. How does that work??

😂 I hope someone from tattle wins her giveaway.
I haven’t seen the video yet but I won’t enter because I don’t live in the UK. Plus I don’t want to share her post (😳 can’t imagine the judgement I’d receive for following her)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Imagine someone telling her she needs to lose some weight. Modelling industry is so brutal like that. But bless her
I honestly think that's what's started her downward spiral! She got teary in a vlog a few years ago about a dream that she's had for her whole life finally coming true and we'd find out everything soon?? then nothing really happened apart from she took a few photos with Jack wills and never mentioned it again! Ever since she's got more and more unbearable and that's when she started refering to taking photos for her insta as having 'shoots'. I think she thought she was about to start a full modelling career and it never happened so maybe that's why she's lost so much weight and has gone all out with fillers😳

😂 as a flight attendant, I’ve got to tell you, it’s NOT glamorous. Emily would despise it. Besides the gruelling hours and hard work, training is a B*TCH! There’s a whole lot we need to learn that’s aviation specific and from what I understand, she couldn’t be bothered in school so I can’t see her keeping her nose to the grind stone.

I really feel sorry for her. She seems kinda pathetic... like, completely talentless. How does that work??

😂 I hope someone from tattle wins her giveaway.
I haven’t seen the video yet but I won’t enter because I don’t live in the UK. Plus I don’t want to share her post (😳 can’t imagine the judgement I’d receive for following her)
Hehe, emily doing hard work, up early managing unruly passagners, soothing screaming brats all while performing safety checks etc. I think it is one job she'd do where she would get a lot of holidays in though, and she is presentable enough o probably get in with a good airline and do the first class flights.
No doubt she thinks it's all pam am.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't imagine Emily doing hard work. Might snap a nail. And gets all dramatic "guys you'll never guess what just happened to me"

James never posts or likes on her stuff anymore does he?

October was the last time he liked

Reactions: 4
She simply couldn’t be an air hostess how would would she fit into the uniform with her teeny tiny waist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so vapid. Stop spinning around this giveaway as trying to save the world. If it was really about that, she would have said go contribute to charity to enter into this competition. It's just a way to get more followers - so say it for what it is. That's why YouTubers do what they do because most of them are self centred. Why does Emily pretend she is different?! Ughh.... What has she even done in this lockdown to help others??? Has she volunteered in a local food distribution centre? Has she ever even donated anything to charity...no even her Primark junk goes on sale for exactly the same price. Stingy witch.

Reactions: 8
So she keeps saying that all steps will be checked etc and going on about being subscribed but she will literally have no idea 😂 a lot of people won’t have the same account on insta as YouTube

She’s either gonna pick a fake winner or it’ll be one of her little minions

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Everything is for a follow, that is all. She must be hyped with all the attention from this.

Someone posted "sounds like desperation to me" but it got deleted

• Haha
So she keeps saying that all steps will be checked etc and going on about being subscribed but she will literally have no idea 😂 a lot of people won’t have the same account on insta as YouTube

She’s either gonna pick a fake winner or it’ll be one of her little minions
Exactly that’s what I was thinking? There’s no way to confirm you follow her on yt so really she’s just demanding it to get the followers but it will not form part of the decision.

Also I did enter (I need the money I’d get from selling it all!) and I was feeling so embarrassed to post on my story but I did anyway, but she didn’t look at it? Maybe there’s a way she can see who did without viewing the stories but otherwise that’s just another tactic like the yt subscription that won’t get check anyway

Reactions: 11
Exactly that’s what I was thinking? There’s no way to confirm you follow her on yt so really she’s just demanding it to get the followers but it will not form part of the decision.

Also I did enter (I need the money I’d get from selling it all!) and I was feeling so embarrassed to post on my story but I did anyway, but she didn’t look at it? Maybe there’s a way she can see who did without viewing the stories but otherwise that’s just another tactic like the yt subscription that won’t get check anyway
Hmmm. The only way for her to know if someone shares her post as a story is if they @ her in the story itself. She’s doing this for attention and follows. And sadly getting it.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm. The only way for her to know if someone shares her post as a story is if they @ her in the story itself. She’s doing this for attention and follows. And sadly getting it.
yeah haven’t checked her YouTube but insta followers are up 40k so it’s working for her for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i dont get why she's so nervous, and why it's SO exciting. It's just a giveaway, i dont get the fuss.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.