Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling her family thinks she's the most boring self centred witch on earth. Her mum seems embarrassed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s way too old to be a model now. Most people start out in that industry at 15/16 and their careers are seen as “over” by the time they hit their mid twenties.
Not exactly true most start at 18+ (some high fashion brands will let you model at 16 but prefer over 18s because they don’t have to pay for a chaperone), brands like Zara won’t employ you if you’re under 18 (my friend got offered a contact with Zara but wasn’t able to fulfil it due to being under 18 at the time. Also modelled for channel, Prada etc). It’s less about age now more about look there’s people in high fashion walking the fashion shows in their 40s.

Then again do I think Emily could model, no. For high fashion in London they want you to be 5ft10+ (or to pass as 5ft10 most models are not 5ft10, Gigi, Kendall, Bella much shorter than their card height.) and also look natural. She’s pretty but not model pretty. She could maybe do commercial but can’t really comment on this as I don’t know about it, but definitely not high fashion, more for her look not her age as I would say she’s the ideal age for high end fashion.

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling her family thinks she's the most boring self centred witch on earth. Her mum seems embarrassed.
Her mum seems to zone out or just passively agree whenever Emily goes on about her beanies or whatever else! Also in her earlier vlogmas video she said she was too tired to help put the tree up because she'd had such a 'full week' and her mum says to Sophie "and we've sat and done nothing then...". Made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mum seems to zone out or just passively agree whenever Emily goes on about her beanies or whatever else! Also in her earlier vlogmas video she said she was too tired to help put the tree up because she'd had such a 'full week' and her mum says to Sophie "and we've sat and done nothing then...". Made me giggle
It's different living at home again thab being a guest for a fortnight or so. She is acting like a guest so... it will grate. She is probably popped as she is used to having (free!) Cleaners who do all the housework combined with the fact she is very careful about her calorie intake. A plate of steamed spinach, broccoli with grilled mushrooms / butter beans or tofu would perk her right up for family time. She is so lucky her familt agree to be filmed ahe could make some really sweet / wholesome content for vlogmas.

Not exactly true most start at 18+ (some high fashion brands will let you model at 16 but prefer over 18s because they don’t have to pay for a chaperone), brands like Zara won’t employ you if you’re under 18 (my friend got offered a contact with Zara but wasn’t able to fulfil it due to being under 18 at the time. Also modelled for channel, Prada etc). It’s less about age now more about look there’s people in high fashion walking the fashion shows in their 40s.

Then again do I think Emily could model, no. For high fashion in London they want you to be 5ft10+ (or to pass as 5ft10 most models are not 5ft10, Gigi, Kendall, Bella much shorter than their card height.) and also look natural. She’s pretty but not model pretty. She could maybe do commercial but can’t really comment on this as I don’t know about it, but definitely not high fashion, more for her look not her age as I would say she’s the ideal age for high end fashion.
She doesn't have the right proportions to model. Hee legs are too heavy and her top is now getting scrawny, the fat on her face is melting away etc.

She is an attractive woman but she couldn't model. Not many can, and it's not really that fun no matter what arabella from love island said! Commercial work can pay ok, but she will be making so much more money off YouTube, set her own hours and 'brands' will usually be nice to her face, ask her if she needs anything - her loreal family etc!

Maybe she would try to be a qvc presenter or one of those glamorous assistants on a late night gambling tv slot? Definitely flight attendant, but she would hate the hard work aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Imagine someone telling her she needs to lose some weight. Modelling industry is so brutal like that. But bless her

Reactions: 2
It's different living at home again thab being a guest for a fortnight or so. She is acting like a guest so... it will grate. She is probably popped as she is used to having (free!) Cleaners who do all the housework combined with the fact she is very careful about her calorie intake. A plate of steamed spinach, broccoli with grilled mushrooms / butter beans or tofu would perk her right up for family time. She is so lucky her familt agree to be filmed ahe could make some really sweet / wholesome content for vlogmas.

She doesn't have the right proportions to model. Hee legs are too heavy and her top is now getting scrawny, the fat on her face is melting away etc.

She is an attractive woman but she couldn't model. Not many can, and it's not really that fun no matter what arabella from love island said! Commercial work can pay ok, but she will be making so much more money off YouTube, set her own hours and 'brands' will usually be nice to her face, ask her if she needs anything - her loreal family etc!

Maybe she would try to be a qvc presenter or one of those glamorous assistants on a late night gambling tv slot? Definitely flight attendant, but she would hate the hard work aspect.
I’m a flight attendant in the UK, she wouldn’t last two weeks 😂 You have to actually be up to doing hard work, bad eating habits at random times of the day, like a pot noodle at 7am 😂 up at 3am, bed at 4am. She gets tired from pretending to have appointments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that give away is hardly on the level of Molly Maes is it?

If she is hoping this will grow her following I am not sure it will. I feel like the things in the give away appeals to teenagers and not those that are a similar age to her and should be able to relate to her.

The Chanel’s a nice touch but other then that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Funny how most of the giveaway items are things she has been gifted or been advertising over the last months. The Chanel bag is generous but the rest just screams 'Look at all the free stuff I soo kindly got for u, how phenomenal'

Reactions: 21
Is that Samsung watch another one or the one she’s been wearing? Also why not just do several giveaways or just donate the money to a food bank? Or the children’s toy appeal? This is all a ploy for higher followers not her being genuine

Reactions: 15
Could she be breathing in any more on the insta post?? Also she’s posted it as an ad cause clearly everything was gifted to her apart from the Chanel bag

is she leaving YouTube then cause that’s what the vlog sounded like

Reactions: 12
Her insta screams hey look at my belly

She's so dramatic, i didn't even listen to her properly, couldn't be arsed🤣

Reactions: 5
There’s sooo many things you have to do to enter that giveaway.. it’s so desperate!

usually it’s just “follow, like, tag a friend and share to story for extra entry”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the giveaway is a round up of all the videos she made in 2020 with all the free stuff she was given.. & now giving it away. So she gets paid to do a youtube video, paid for affiliate links, trying to benefit from the giveaway & we are supposed to be gobsmacked she bought a chanel. & LOL at her filming in tesco at the tesco finest stuff. Youtube is SOOOO FAKE

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The giveaway is having the intended result anyway...she’s after jumping 5K followers already. I don’t really get the point of basically buying followers with a giveaway like that because most of those people will unfollow her when she announces a winner. Or I guess IF she announces a winner. She’s been very shady about picking winners in the past.

I would have had some respect for her if she did what Rosie Connolly did this year and last which is to ask followers to donate to her Go Fund Me to enter. She raised a few hundred thousand for children’s charities. She still got lots of new followers and some nice press but at least it benefited someone else, unlike me me me Emily.

She said a while ago to someone, something about how “work has been way less so I need to travel during lockdown for it” (a few pages or last thread back) and then spends money on a Chanel bag for a giveaway to boost engagement and subs. Please. No one whose work is drying up because of COVID is buying bags worth thousands to give away. This little brat disgusts me.

asking people to save the post hahahhaha her reach/interaction must really be struggling

Reactions: 9
She says she does a giveaway every year. Where’s last years? All her posts around December are ads.

I don’t trust any of this will actually go to a genuine winner tbh. She is a compulsive liar. I don’t blame people for entering and hopefully I’m wrong but definitely skeptical

Reactions: 7
One person winning that entire giveaway is pretty extreme 🤯 I mean lucky them but it would make more sense to split up the prizes a bit and have multiple winners. That way too it's more likely to reach a few people who will truly appreciate it. If she's randomly selecting 1 person to win, the winner could be someone who is already rich and won't appreciate it the same 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.