Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally did not have any work to do in London so I’m pretty sure that “meeting” was fabricated. Plus she didn’t mention any details about it which a normal person would do if they actually had a meeting. Why can’t she just say she fancied a day in London?! She literally just came to shop.

How many times did she want to mention the bag wasnt for her?? We get it. You bought an expensive bag that for once in your life wasn’t for you. You can tell she doesn’t do things for other people a lot, cos she really made a song and dance about that.

Reactions: 23
The bag is for her, its a ploy to get more followers & for her to make her money back

Reactions: 3
Who brags about being able to get them self a designer bag in the middle of a pandemic, she is absolutely disgusting, she needs a reality check

Reactions: 24
She seems to be announcing something tomorrow on her I’m here forever page. I assume she will say the bag was a decoy for her bringing out her own bikini line.... in december.

• Haha
I think she’d love to be a model, but only to brag about being a model...it can be a brutal industry and she’d never put in the hard work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Definitely think the bag is for a giveaway following the hype of Molly Maes but Emily is just not on that level 😂 I mean for a start Molly didn’t go bragging about the gifts or be all secretive about it for attention.

Reactions: 15
So the must see, really exciting thing we absolutely couldn’t miss her doing in vlogmas 4 was... her shopping?????
This girl has the personality of a bleeping bidet.

I’ve had enough. Can anyone recommend some watchable content?
The ones I’ve been watching lately are just pissing me off. Anything other than the Emilys, and Saffrons of YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Definitely think the bag is for a giveaway following the hype of Molly Maes but Emily is just not on that level 😂 I mean for a start Molly didn’t go bragging about the gifts or be all secretive about it for attention.
The bag is for a giveaway. She showed the carrier bag in her absolute snooze fest room tour video and said it was a “clue” for what's happening on her Instagram tomorrow. I guess she has to do something seeing as she’s losing followers rapidly. Crazy idea but maybe if she posted consistently on it and not just ads people would be more interested in her?🤷‍♀️

She was on such a beg in the video for getting likes on the video.

Reactions: 11
What's with the balloons, think Emily mentioned they relate to the post tomorrow hmm??? Giveaway is understanding seeing as so many others out there doing it for more followers...

Reactions: 2
Her vlogs are just one big constant eye roll. Does she not realise what a twit she sounds when she going on about "booking jobs in" and her constant "shooting"

Ive said this before, but i honestly dont know why I still watch her 😂

Also to add, WHY is EVERYTHING mysterious with her "I had an appointment" "we had to get balloons for SOMEONE"
Hyping her mysterious day up the other day when all she was doing was buying a bag ffs
(Yes i have gone on to watch todays vlog) 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who is lauren james is walking to work with
hard to tell from that video but maybe

edit as don’t think that’s worked. Lauren Christy on insta

I can’t take the hyping mundane things up to make her life more exciting but I also keep watching so only have myself to blame

Reactions: 1
Wait how does everyone know Emily’s bringing out a bikini line? I thought it was merch like hoodies and stuff. I swear her viewers are 8-13 so why would they wear bikinis?

Sorry her gift advice for buying for men is a joke as she would call it! Honestly she does not have a sense of humour, cardboard all over

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait how does everyone know Emily’s bringing out a bikini line? I thought it was merch like hoodies and stuff. I swear her viewers are 8-13 so why would they wear bikinis?
I think it was based on this photo of it hanging behind her on the rail. Tbf though I think it looks more like bralette which she does basically live in even in winter.

also I was gonna watch her new video but honestly cba, I’ve seen her room on vlogs anyway anda room tour at 23 really? Grow up Emily

Attachments

I understand the weight loss. She is aiming to be stick thin to become a model

Sorry her gift advice for buying for men is a joke as she would call it! Honestly she does not have a sense of humour, cardboard all over
The Bond Bracelet that you tap so you know your s/o is thinking of you...🤣 Emily would be waiting a very long time for James to tap his! She seemed very manic during that section of the video. It was quite strange.

She’s way too old to be a model now. Most people start out in that industry at 15/16 and their careers are seen as “over” by the time they hit their mid twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.