Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looks like if they are still together and James was planning on coming home for Christmas it might not be possible. LA has gone in to emergency lockdown I believe.
Either that or he’ll be on the first flight over for ‘work’ just like he did coming back when it all first kicked off

Reactions: 4
Well looks like if they are still together and James was planning on coming home for Christmas it might not be possible. LA has gone in to emergency lockdown I believe.
Where did he say that?

He could leave any time if he really wanted to. Flights are still leaving everyday and he is a British citizen. I mean I don’t agree with people traveling at the moment but the reality is if he wanted to be with Emily he would make it happen, or he wouldn’t have left for 4 months.

Reactions: 7
Where did he say that?

He could leave any time if he really wanted to. Flights are still leaving everyday and he is a British citizen. I mean I don’t agree with people traveling at the moment but the reality is if he wanted to be with Emily he would make it happen, or he wouldn’t have left for 4 months.
He only mentioned on Instagram that lockdown 2 has happened in LA.
I know he could leave whenever as last time he did a weird route to get home but was just stating he really has an excuse now. I think it will be more interesting if he comes back to see if they actually interact lol

Reactions: 4
Hopefully that laptop is for Sophie or a giveaway. But someone said she keeps her giveaways?

So she uses kheils and not that cheap garnier face oil she was banging on about in the summer?

James wont fly over. Everything he needs is in LA. Where exactly will he stay in England? With his family? With Emilys? 🤣

If he goes back to Cornwall then emily will move herself in again

I was surprised at how much she was banging on in her vlogs about fashion. Emily seems like someone who is into labels amd revealing clothing but not fashion or style. I would never kook for fashion inspiration from her. She is always in crop tops and leggings/jeans or tiny dresses.

Emily is not fashionable one bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She likes to model gym wear that's about it. Maybe she could take up modelling but modelling bikinis.

Reactions: 10
Another vlog breaking the rules, she should not be meeting up inside with people, this includes shopping. Her and Em Sheldon are a pair of pricks

• Angry
Reactions: 10
that em sheldon is super annoying. She sound like she's swallowed a dictionary for millennials. Everything she says is abbreviated.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another vlog breaking the rules, she should not be meeting up inside with people, this includes shopping. Her and Em Sheldon are a pair of pricks
Lol I commented saying about her breaking the rules and it was deleted within 2 mins 🤣

Reactions: 9
So her big secret was buying a Chanel handbag?

sorry given everything going on in the world right now to brag about that when people are struggling to afford food etc I find that quite disgusting

ok it’s not for her and probably for a giveaway but still.

Reactions: 20
Why does she need ANOTHER coat?!

Moaning that her coat is too tight and she can't wear jumpers underneath...what does she expect when she orders everything in the smallest size available.

By the way she was talking in her vlog yesterday (and being super secretive) you would have thought that she had been offered this fantastic work-related experience/opportunity. In reality, she was just buying another bag 🙄 I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is soooo vapid!

Also, the way she talks about buying the bag as if it was a bleeping spiritual experience...gaaaaawd, give me strength!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why does she need ANOTHER coat?!

Moaning that her coat is too tight and she can't wear jumpers underneath...what does she expect when she orders everything in the smallest size available.

By the way she was talking in her vlog yesterday (and being super secretive) you would have thought that she had been offered this fantastic work-related experience/opportunity. In reality, she was just buying another bag 🙄 I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is soooo vapid!

Also, the way she talks about buying the bag as if it was a bleeping spiritual experience...gaaaaawd, give me strength!
"Urgh, coats just ruin every outfit" wtf does that even mean???

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought she was in London for something work related. Not that I thought that would be exciting anyway but buying a Chanel bag for a giveaway is honestly ridiculous. All while breaking covid restrictions brilliant 🙃

Reactions: 11
Did we ever find out what that Lockdown work trip to London was for? Ya know the one where she NEEDED a makeup artist? Was it just so she could take the makeup off for her Garnier ad?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else unable to post messages as they are deemed too short???
I keep having to add gifs for bulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.