Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock that she’s in London the first day she’s able to 😐 swear she’s there more than when she lived there

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s trying to get people thinking she’s looking at engagement rings...we all know the ring aint for you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she even there? Dan for Lucy? A sponsored job? What is she playing at?

Reactions: 5
I also wonder who the Samsung laptop was for in her vlog and why she said the price. Maybe her dad? James?

Reactions: 3
I also wonder who the Samsung laptop was for in her vlog and why she said the price. Maybe her dad? James?
An undisclosed ad for Samsung? She has been working with them a lot recently on their watches and that folding phone.

At the very least I would be it was gifted to her by Samsung because of her on-going work with them and also the fact that she's so tight with money, she's not spending that on someone else.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s trying to get people thinking she’s looking at engagement rings...we all know the ring aint for you hun.
She is such an attention seeker.

Unfortunately, all she is doing is making herself look incredibly desperate.

An undisclosed ad for Samsung? She has been working with them a lot recently on their watches and that folding phone.

At the very least I would be it was gifted to her by Samsung because of her on-going work with them and also the fact that she's so tight with money, she's not spending that on someone else.
Ahh that makes sense lol

Reactions: 2
Okay. That's it. I am outta here. I am so tired of her click baits. She is just become one of those annoying pop up ads on the internet. Unsubscribed.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I’m doing this I can’t believe I’m going to do this I’ll tell you tomorrow what it is I can’t believe I get to do this.

omg shut up 😂

Reactions: 10
Shes doing a giveaway in which she will give away the expensive samsung gifted laptop

Reactions: 8
Anybody know why she was so cryptic about the Samsung product? Surely you wouldn’t show a present for somebody way before Christmas

Edit- Just saw somebody’s giveaway comment. Next question why would you roll your eyes at giving something to people who may need it. Also I saw a few years ago that she never actually sends the giveaway prizes to the winners. Whether that’s true or not who knows but it wouldn’t surprise me with these influencers. Especially since they saw how many people followed Molly Mae after her last.

Last edited:
Anyone notice in her new vlog how she says 'it's the never wears your clothes for me'?? (at 0.39). Is she referencing her tattle lmao

Well looks like if they are still together and James was planning on coming home for Christmas it might not be possible. LA has gone in to emergency lockdown I believe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.