Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. You don't have to have been living there an another visa or have a degree to apply for the O1 visa.

Louise Cooney moved there last year to be an "influencer" on that "Extraordinary Ability" visa which is laughable. Yes, she had worked there previously years ago in a job, so it may have strengthened her application but she got her visa on the basis of being a self employed influencer who had the financial means to support herself over there and work for herself. She also didn't have work lined up out there with brands before she went, in fact she found it very hard to establish herself over there. Erika hired her sister too on her visa. Emily could have applied to the visa just like them. Plenty of people work over there on J1s and can't find a way to extend it. It's all a bit of a gamble and not cut and dry. But Emily definitely had options at looking for a visa, there's a reason she didn't and she never even spoke about it. Which makes me think that either her or James is not serious about a move.
It didn’t mention this Louise woman in the article, so I can’t comment on that.

Tara had a graduate visa, then applied for the O-1 visa after living and working in the USA.

Stephane had a J-1 visa and worked in a PR firm through this she was able to apply for a O-1

Erika studied in the USA then was sponsored by a fashion brand for a H1 visa then was able to get an O-1 on the back of that.

Also have no clue who these people are but it’s not exactly hard to read an article about how they got their visas

It didn’t mention this Louise woman in the article, so I can’t comment on that.

Tara had a graduate visa, then applied for the O-1 visa after living and working in the USA.

Stephane had a J-1 visa and worked in a PR firm through this she was able to apply for a O-1

Erika studied in the USA then was sponsored by a fashion brand for a H1 visa then was able to get an O-1 on the back of that.

Also have no clue who these people are but it’s not exactly hard to read an article about how they got their visas
I did mention Louise in my original comment and only linked that article as one example of how some Irish influencers got their visas, which was written before Louise moved. Just because it mentioned their other visas doesn't mean it's a requirement. If you want to look into it more there's a lot of information out there but I'm not here to do an exhaustive research and prove which people qualify for visas for you. Emily would have had a strong case for the 0-1 visa in my opinion, as I know people who have gotten that visa. That is all.

Last edited:
I did mention Louise in my original comment and only linked that article as one example of how some Irish influencers got their visas, which was written before Louise moved. Just because it mentioned their other visas doesn't mean it's a requirement. If you want to look into it more there's a lot of information out there but I'm not here to do an exhaustive research and prove which people qualify for visas for you. Emily would have had a strong case for the 0-1 visa in my opinion, as I know people who have gotten that visa. That is all.
I don’t think she would of through her work as she only really try’s clothes on and returns them - there’s no reason for her to go as she won’t do anything for their economy but I think she possibly would of talked her way into getting it with an Immigration officer

Reactions: 3
Think I prefer Sophie now. Never thought I'd say that but she comes across a lot better now than she did a year ago. And she has a fun and creative hobby that one day could be profitable (if that's what she wants) Emily on the other hand....has....nothing? Muck-nuggets in the freezer and a weird voice? As much as I don't like her, I do hope she's not suffering from the ED we all suspect. Insinuating that her mum would be annoyed at her going down to walk the dog doesn't give off reassuring vibes though, she could be over exercising
I agree. I have come to like Sophie. She sounds more mature, interesting and has a larger vocabulary than Emily!! Lol, Sophie can actually articulate more than just saying 'craaaazzyyyy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you know people fair enough, I asked my family in USA and they said they are very rare to be given out, especially to someone who had never lived/worked in the USA. It’s more people like Justin bieber, Dua lipa, sports people who get them it them cases. I only know one person (footballer) who got given one but then that’s actually a skill but then again like I said it’s very rare so it would be werid if I knew loads on people unless they were people with actual talent 😉

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she would of through her work as she only really try’s clothes on and returns them - there’s no reason for her to go as she won’t do anything for their economy but I think she possibly would of talked her way into getting it with an Immigration officer
But she’s no different than those other girls who got visas for trying on clothes, posting videos and #ad and #af anything and everything. I know it’s annoyingly that these people are getting visas for it, believe me, I used to want to move to the US more than anything but couldn’t get a visa. At the end of the day they get paid good money for it. If she was getting paid by US brands like she’s been paid by brands in the UK she would have no trouble with a visa.

If you know people fair enough, I asked my family in USA and they said they are very rare to be given out, especially to someone who had never lived/worked in the USA. It’s more people like Justin bieber, Dua lipa, sports people who get them it them cases. I only know one person (footballer) who got given one but then that’s actually a skill but then again like I said it’s very rare so it would be werid if I knew loads on people unless they were people with actual talent 😉
I work in marketing, so I know influencers who have gotten the visa, so no I couldn’t say I know talented people who got the visa.

Reactions: 1
But she’s no different than those other girls who got visas for trying on clothes, posting videos and #ad and #af anything and everything. I know it’s annoyingly that these people are getting visas for it, believe me, I used to want to move to the US more than anything but couldn’t get a visa. At the end of the day they get paid good money for it. If she was getting paid by US brands like she’s been paid by brands in the UK she would have no trouble with a visa.
I have a H1 visa, you’re not missing out - work wise I preferred it here in the U.K. There’s no rules In place like we have here, like minimum wage etc... when I was extremely depressed my boss told me to shut up and hide it or be fired, I was told I’d be fired if I stayed home sick when I had the flu... it was insane at my workplace and no holidays... I didn’t see my family for 2 years, it was a dream not come true for me haha!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Another “happiest in....” post.
Guessing she’s a miserable duck living with her parents again then. Dumb move

Reactions: 6
“I’m about to do my barr class” yeah in a full face of makeup....🤣

“And I’m done” her hair hasn’t moved at all, Same camera angle, looks the same outside. She’s such a liar wow

Reactions: 8
I used to dislike Sophie too but she seems nice now. I don't like how Emily talks about her hobbies like sewing etc as cool because it comes off a bit like a dig as if Emily would never usually consider it cool.

I just wonder when she'll actually see James again. Will he come back for Xmas? Cause technically he would only be allowed to see family over 5 days so they'd need to work out the whole bubble thing.

Reactions: 8
I have a H1 visa, you’re not missing out - work wise I preferred it here in the U.K. There’s no rules In place like we have here, like minimum wage etc... when I was extremely depressed my boss told me to shut up and hide it or be fired, I was told I’d be fired if I stayed home sick when I had the flu... it was insane at my workplace and no holidays... I didn’t see my family for 2 years, it was a dream not come true for me haha!
Did you stay?

I used to dislike Sophie too but she seems nice now. I don't like how Emily talks about her hobbies like sewing etc as cool because it comes off a bit like a dig as if Emily would never usually consider it cool.

I just wonder when she'll actually see James again. Will he come back for Xmas? Cause technically he would only be allowed to see family over 5 days so they'd need to work out the whole bubble thing.
She goes to school everyday and it's testing her, she said the school os streamed, she has her own hobbies, loves horses and doesn't care about fashion, make up or shopping. Ahe also seems to eat a lot of foods emily won't allow herself to eat (waffles, tinned mac and cheeze) her interest is in tiktok. I don't think emily knows how to connect with her anymore since she moved out and sophie carroes on growing up into her own person. They have nothing in common, Emily is probably used to being idolised by her. Things change, gotta change with them emily!

James is a dead weight to her.

All this talk about shooting. What? For who? She isn't a model, but talks like she is. Not that i get why as modelling is not fun or that well paid, rather be a YouTuber - kerchinnnng!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Getting the impression this newfound zest for uploading is coming from her parents pushing her, which I'm not mad at... She was so lazy over the last lockdown and if that happened again I think she'd be in danger of losing her career for good.

This last vlog confirmed in my mind her eating disorder. Always cold? Check. Obsessed with food? Check. More excited about going back to the gym when lockdown is over than going shopping? Check. She said she'd been waiting all day for her sausages and mash, and never actually shows herself eating anything. Food seems to be a lot of what she wants to talk about... All warning signs.

Weirdly? I like her more atm. She's starting to feel like an authentic human again to me. Flawed, sure. But who isn't, and who isn't suffering at the moment.

Reactions: 14
She's probably cold all the time because she wears skin tight shorts snd crop tops in December, she's an idiot

Shes so boring! The way she was going on and on about a frigging beanie hat, the one she had on wasn't really her vibe she wanted a fashionable one. She bored her mum in that car journey home talking about her beanie hat like it was important. She must be like this with everything extremely minor her family must be bored out their minds everytime she opens her gob 😴

I can't sit through all her vids no more. Its like watching a school child. I don't think she's well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If i hear "it sits tight around my waste" one more time ffs

This girl wants a reality check

Reactions: 11
She's probably cold all the time because she wears skin tight shorts snd crop tops in December, she's an idiot

Shes so boring! The way she was going on and on about a frigging beanie hat, the one she had on wasn't really her vibe she wanted a fashionable one. She bored her mum in that car journey home talking about her beanie hat like it was important. She must be like this with everything extremely minor her family must be bored out their minds everytime she opens her gob 😴

I can't sit through all her vids no more. Its like watching a school child. I don't think she's well.
she honestly probably goes on about minor stuff because she doesn't have much else important going on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.