Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched her zara haul and my boyfriend was next to me and one of the first things he pointed out was how much emphasis she was putting on sizing and her figure and how she definitely has all the signs of an eating disorder. it’s concerning, the things that were quite skin tight like the denim dress really highlighted it. she has got the waist/hips of a child

Reactions: 10
The fact she admitted she is insecure 🤣🤣 no tit?

Why is she wearing small tops and shorts? W h y?
She’s a bit late for the cycling shorts too.. it’s under 15 degrees at this point. What is it with these insecure girls, Emily and misha mostly, having their full legs out during winter months.. never seen a normal person walk around with their legs out as much as they do

Reactions: 6
She’s a bit late for the cycling shorts too.. it’s under 15 degrees at this point. What is it with these insecure girls, Emily and misha mostly, having their full legs out during winter months.. never seen a normal person walk around with their legs out as much as they do
I came here to say this! Why woolen shorts. Why cropped jumpers. The big oatmeal jumper was the loveliest and most season appropriate thing she tried on and she's keeping the GREY WOOL SHORTS!! To wear outside! Where people can see! But they are pyjamas surely!

She keeps saying 'with a pair of jeans this could look nice'. Yet continues trying everything on with skintight greige cycling shorts. Senseless.

Also it makes me so sad how much makeup these young YTers (like Emily and Anastasia Kingsnorth) feel they have to wear.

Reactions: 7
She wears shorts under her dresses as a safety thing she’s learnt from living in London... huh??

All of her hauls are the exact same ‘this doesn’t fit me’ ‘the length isn’t

the cardigan thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ And cycling shorts in winter, so late to the trend but also why winter?

Also she always says that the length of bottoms are too short but what does she expect when she's cramming herself into a size 6. I know there's debate on here about her height but she's definitely on the tall end (whether it's 5'7 or 5'10) so size 6 clothes are not meant to fit her. They're more for 5ft 2 girls with small frames type thing. I'm 5'7 and I know that no matter how skinny I am, my frame would just never be a size 6. If she just wore a size 10 or 12 then the length would be fine

She was clearly not able to sit down in that white skirt, I’ll never understand why people buy clothes they aren’t comfortable in for every day wear

Also she always says that the length of bottoms are too short but what does she expect when she's cramming herself into a size 6. I know there's debate on here about her height but she's definitely on the tall end (whether it's 5'7 or 5'10) so size 6 clothes are not meant to fit her. They're more for 5ft 2 girls with small frames type thing. I'm 5'7 and I know that no matter how skinny I am, my frame would just never be a size 6. If she just wore a size 10 or 12 then the length would be fine
Exactly. I'm naturally very skinny - I dont need to watch my weight or what I eat and neither have any of the women on my maternal side. Its in our genetics to have a very fast metabolism, so much so, in the past, I actually had to eat 2500+ calories a day to actually put on a few lbs at the end of the week! Unachievable so I stopped but my point is I'm 5'8 and I might be able to very, very rarely fit in to a size 6 (dependant on stores, usually cheaper stores have unreliable sizing) but 90% of the time I'm an 8. The 6 would not fit me length wise never mind waist wise!

She really likes to draw so much attention to her waist, every video she uploads HAS to have her waist in there...she HAS to talk about her body and clothes alllll the time.. does she think she is going to a fashion show all the time...em, you are going for some bread
Did her father not give her attention growing up? Why the constant reassurance that she looks gorgeous, beautiful, cute, skinny, amazing

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but clothes don’t get longer the larger the size you get. I’m 5ft9 and have a tiny frame if I got a 10 or a 12 it would swamp me (and most likely still be too short) She would be fine still in a 6 but just getting it from the tall section like most of the tall community does. Models cope so there’s no reason why she can’t buy just buying from the tall section 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but clothes don’t get longer the larger the size you get. I’m 5ft9 and have a tiny frame if I got a 10 or a 12 it would swamp me (and most likely still be too short) She would be fine still in a 6 but just getting it from the tall section like most of the tall community does. Models cope so there’s no reason why she can’t buy just buying from the tall section 🤦‍♀️

Exactly I’m 5ft 7in and I am a size 6 so she could easily purchase clothing in the tall section. Instead I say she gets from the petite section therefore shorter

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like she’s trying to buy larger sizes in the jackets and stuff to make herself look smaller? Like as if they swamp her kinda vibe?

"I don't actually have a black blazer, can you believe that?"

It's a bleeping travesty, Em!

In other news, what's the obsession with cycling shorts for Autumn/Winter? She apparently hates being cold but every one of her outfit 'visions' involved cycling shorts (or extremely short skirts). Make it make sense!

Reactions: 17
"I don't actually have a black blazer, can you believe that?"

It's a bleeping travesty, Em!

In other news, what's the obsession with cycling shorts for Autumn/Winter? She apparently hates being cold but every one of her outfit 'visions' involved cycling shorts (or extremely short skirts). Make it make sense!
I also think she was wearing them to flex her thigh gap, I also think if you’re that worried about flashing maybe you should wear longer skirts

15:25 - 15:30 in her Zara haul, she makes fun of herself for always saying she is tall. Has she got spies on tattle?!

That nude dress, shorts, skirt 100% were two sizes too small for her. There is no way she could sit or bend or breathe in those. And clearly they are not 'cinched' at the waist but digging into the waist. She needs to be cancelled.

Reactions: 8
I noticed in the zara try on haul she said she doesn't like feeling big in the autumn and winter so she had bought skin tight cropped tops and skirts and dresses that were obviously too small for her as she couldn't move in them. Where on earth is she going in a pandemic while living with her parents that is so important you'd put yourself through that just to look 'good'. I just found the whole thing bizarre. My body is a bit larger than I'd like thanks to having a baby but I love wearing big jumpers that aren't exactly slimming because they're comfy and cosy. I wish this girl would find some sort of meaning to her life and focus on something else, nobody cares what she wears on a wet windy day nipping to tesco she might as well be warm and comfortable

Reactions: 15
Is her sister getting married? Can’t think of anyone else that would ask her to be their maid of honour...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.