Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If

he doesn't and she's "fine" about it we will know that the final death nail of her self esteem has been hammered in.

In all seriousness those wedding photos will (hopefully) be forever, so if i was her sister i wouldn't want a rando (even a mildly famous) one in my wedding album. He probably should be in any of the offical photos, but absolutely should be her plus one. (Imo)
when my brother got married, no boyfriends or husbands were allowed in photos, it was just family. We had photos taken away from the main wedding party or informal pictures. So I agree!
however I wouldn’t be too surprised if her sister said no, I wouldn’t want my sister’s boyfriend of 2 years who was a “celebrity” at my low key wedding!

Reactions: 1
Is it not tradition to have your oldest sister as your maid of honour? Back when my brother and sister in law got married (10 years ago) my sister in law wanted me and her youngest sister as her bridesmaids but her mum made her ask her middle sister to be maid of honour even though they werent close at the time.
My 2 older sisters had each other as their maid of honours so I'm having my best friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ it doesn't really matter to be honest. My sisters are still my bridesmaids but I'm closer with my best friend so she's my maid of honour.

Reactions: 3
so confused by her Zara haul. Why is everything getting bought to go with cycling shorts for autumn/winter?? 🤷🏻‍♀️Also the way she talks about feeling big could be very triggering to some people. She’s very clearly slim!

Reactions: 6
so confused by her Zara haul. Why is everything getting bought to go with cycling shorts for autumn/winter?? 🤷🏻‍♀️Also the way she talks about feeling big could be very triggering to some people. She’s very clearly slim!
Because she wants attention, and doesn't care if its positive or not.

Reactions: 7
My 2 older sisters had each other as their maid of honours so I'm having my best friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ it doesn't really matter to be honest. My sisters are still my bridesmaids but I'm closer with my best friend so she's my maid of honour.
I wasnt saying it mattered 🤣 I just meant it as an observation as to why

Finally got round to watching her Zara haul and I’m extremely baffled by some of the stuff she said! So she’s feeling insecure about herself atm and not thinking she’s ‘pretty’ and hating all of her clothes was a bit odd cause at first I thought she was feeling insecure about herself being too thin but then she said about this time of year she doesn’t like feeling ‘big’ because of layers? And it makes her more clumsy? Huh?! And also mentioned she doesn’t like clothing settling on her hips because her largest part of her body is her hips? When she barely even has hips! She’s tall and slim and it’s very worrying how she perceives her body. She clearly loves being slim and showing her body off (hence why she had cycling shorts and a little top on throughout the whole haul) and I do genuinely believe she has body dysmorphia, at the very least.

Reactions: 15
Looking at the comments watching the Zara haul...how tall does Em think she is, she acts like she's 7ft 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ sure it's not that hard to find trousers long enough that she *just* has to wear shorts
if she’s sooooo so tall surely she’d know the TALL range exists in most shops

Reactions: 19
What a silly reason. So many shops offer a tall range and she could just try men’s trousers if she’s really struggling. Plus tights, leggings? I haven’t watched the video so I dunno what she did show.
I don’t know why she thinks she’s the only tall girl to ever exist. How does everyone else seem to manage. What does she think tall female models wear?

Reactions: 4
Everything she bought was either a dress, lounge wear or “layers” to go with shorts.. it’s freezing in UK autumn. She’d look an idiot wearing shorts in November

Reactions: 6
But if she wears clothes that fit then she has nothing to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally watched. Was weird, really talks to the viewer as if they're one person. Felt like I was watching one of those tik tok pov videos 'fake friend who thinks they look better than you'

'But if you're like a few inches shorter than me then this would be perfect on you' why did she look so annoyed when she said it. Really felt like she hated me.
'I struggle enough with feeling large at this time of year' she says in her skin tight outfit and perfectly flat stomach.

Honestly don't know how her friends put up with her. Must be a very annoying person to go to the changing rooms with.

Reactions: 22
The whole I feel large at this time of year I think speaks volumes about her body image. She is tall (I don't think she is 5ft10 but still on the taller side) and very slim.

Its natural for people to put on a little weight in the winter because its cold out. If she had ever been overweight she wouldn't make comments about feeling large. It seems like it's her biggest worry in life that she isn't skinny or puts on weight.

Reactions: 8
Am I wearing trousers wrong? Because I’m 5 10 and I don’t have trouble finding jeans and trousers to fit me, but maybe it’s because I’m not shopping in the child section like Emily?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I wearing trousers wrong? Because I’m 5 10 and I don’t have trouble finding jeans and trousers to fit me, but maybe it’s because I’m not shopping in the child section like Emily?🤷‍♀️
According to Emily you can't possible 5ft10 or you've shorter legs than hers or some other tit excuse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 5ft7 and I struggle to get trousers to fit my length even with “long” sometimes and most long sleeves never ever ever fit me sometimes going up a few sizes the length changes with arms but not often.

Reactions: 1
I’m 5’11” with 36” inside leg, have I been going to the wrong shops? There isn’t a great selection but it’s much better than it was!!

I’m 5’11” with 36” inside leg, have I been going to the wrong shops? There isn’t a great selection but it’s much better than it was!!
The mom jeans in Primark fit me really well. I also find New Look really good and Topshop! I bought POCOS by Pippa like a sad sack a few years ago in the long and they were too long on me!🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.