Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally didn't believe she had issues with food as I didnt think she looked ill as others did. I'm naturally thin and when I was younger and a size 4, I had many nasty comments spread behind my back on how I had a eating disorder, so I never like to assume things about that. However, her zara video was worrying. She clearly has body dismorphia and its probably a good thing she is living with her parents right now.

Reactions: 4
I personally didn't believe she had issues with food as I didnt think she looked ill as others did. I'm naturally thin and when I was younger and a size 4, I had many nasty comments spread behind my back on how I had a eating disorder, so I never like to assume things about that. However, her zara video was worrying. She clearly has body dismorphia and its probably a good thing she is living with her parents right now.
I don’t think anyone’s thinking that she’s got an eating disorder because she’s slim, As someones who’s naturally slim (size 4/6) but has also had an eating disorder in the past, she does show signs, for example openly admitting to only eating 1200 calories.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone’s thinking that she’s got an eating disorder because she’s slim, As someones who’s naturally slim (size 4/6) but has also had an eating disorder in the past, she does show signs, for example openly admitting to only eating 1200 calories.
I just saw many comments saying she looked gaunt and painfully thin. I personally didn't see it. 1200 calories a day doesn't shock me but maybe I'm around too many people that are constantly dieting.

I just saw many comments saying she looked gaunt and painfully thin. I personally didn't see it. 1200 calories a day doesn't shock me but maybe I'm around too many people that are constantly dieting.
1200 calories a day is shocking. No one can survive on that.

Reactions: 5
I believe that people dieting are told to have about 1200 to 1400 calories a day. A woman needs nearer 2000 calories per day to maintain her weight.

Reactions: 3
As I said I may be around people with unhealthy relationships with food, my mum being one of them. It just doesn't shock me. Understand it does for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looked extremely gaunt in an IG story last week. It shocked me. I took a screenshot of her to post here as people were discussing but I deleted it and didn’t post because it actually made me feel so uncomfortable. As others have said it’s not because she’s thin that people are speculating, I think she’s a naturally thin girl, but she’s pushing herself more and more to be even skinnier. The things she says in videos about food, eating habits and comments about her body are the real red flags.

Reactions: 1
She looked extremely gaunt in an IG story last week. It shocked me. I took a screenshot of her to post here as people were discussing but I deleted it and didn’t post because it actually made me feel so uncomfortable. As others have said it’s not because she’s thin that people are speculating, I think she’s a naturally thin girl, but she’s pushing herself more and more to be even skinnier. The things she says in videos about food, eating habits and comments about her body are the real red flags.
Yeah and I came here to comment that her comments on the zara video was worrying. Just mentioned I didn't really see it before.

I remember back when she lived with Jake... it was so obvious she had an eating disorder, she was constantly only drinking smoothies and on the treadmill all night

I remember back when she lived with Jake... it was so obvious she had an eating disorder, she was constantly only drinking smoothies and on the treadmill all night
He was constantly eating pizzas and wagamamas whilst she never had any of it! I always wondered how she was so disciplined to not have a slice here or there but to make her own meals!

I believe that people dieting are told to have about 1200 to 1400 calories a day. A woman needs nearer 2000 calories per day to maintain her weight.
On average, men require 2000 and women require 1500. I lost 18 kg sustainably and in a healthy way eating 1200 cal a day, but I'm a 5'1 woman. If Emily is 5'10 as she says, 1200 would be wayyy too little for her and that would be unhealthy. There's more info here if you're interested

1200 calories is my deficit amount lol. If not doing any exercise and I have a desk job. With exercise it's 1400-1600. Not everyone needs 2000 calories but Emily probably does, especially considering howwwww tall she is. When she starts to look older than her age because of poor nutrition she'll regret it.

Reactions: 8
I dont know if im being thick but wat has she received i cant tell what it is

Side note but also worth remembering that the guidance says 2000 calories as a rough guide AND also says things like 10K steps a day plus exercise that gets your heart rate up 3X a week. So I think it assumes you're doing all that? It's not 2000 calories to work at a desk all day then be a couch potato.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.