Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch Emily talking about a trip to China she and Adam had planned for the beginning of the year? She said the trip was cancelled due to COVID, but mentions that the tourism board still recommended they go. Which suggests that it would have been a trip sponsored by the Chinese tourism board... Pretty awful to be working with the Chinese government amidst their persecution of Uighur Muslims and all the other shady tit they're doing. I imagine if they'd gone through with the trip they would have received a fair amount of backlash.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh look! A vlog where Emily just so happens to have forgotten to show us/omits her food but happily shows what others in the family are eating.

It’s getting a little ridiculous now. I understand not wishing to address eating disorders but as with everything else she does, she draws just enough attention to it to make it a talking point without actually have the maturity to address the situation head on.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch Emily talking about a trip to China she and Adam had planned for the beginning of the year? She said the trip was cancelled due to COVID, but mentions that the tourism board still recommended they go. Which suggests that it would have been a trip sponsored by the Chinese tourism board... Pretty awful to be working with the Chinese government amidst their persecution of Uighur Muslims and all the other shady tit they're doing. I imagine if they'd gone through with the trip they would have received a fair amount of backlash.
As if Emily even knows what’s going on in the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look! A vlog where Emily just so happens to have forgotten to show us/omits her food but happily shows what others in the family are eating.

It’s getting a little ridiculous now. I understand not wishing to address eating disorders but as with everything else she does, she draws just enough attention to it to make it a talking point without actually have the maturity to address the situation head on.
Won’t lie, I would love to go to Asia so I would take it if it was free

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the filler helps, I’m really confused as to why she seems to be getting worse, I understand that people with eating disorders don’t gets help unless they want it but there seems to be nothing happening

I don’t think the filler helps, I’m really confused as to why she seems to be getting worse, I understand that people with eating disorders don’t gets help unless they want it but there seems to be nothing happening
Exactly surely someone close to her has to have noticed the change in her (if everyone on here can), like considering she is so close to her family it’s a strange one. Also the fact that Lucy addresses her weight and eating disorders quite openly. It’s a surprise that Lucy and her don’t discuss (maybe they do but I doubt) since as they’re going thru similar things

Reactions: 4
I get the impression that Lucy is soooo far up Emily's ass and benefits from the friendship in a career way. Yeah they joke that Lucy is outspoken and they make fun of each other etc but I don't think Lucy would confront her about anything actually important (James, her weight, etc)

Reactions: 6
Maybe shes moving back in with her parents cos she is spiraling by herself!

shes looking like a bobble head - her body is so small and skinny and her head is obvs normal sized but her skinny body makes it look massive
This is so true, i was wondering why her head looks so big and odd

Maybe shes moving back in with her parents cos she is spiraling by herself!
Thats a thought i had too, her move back could be because of a pending break with James or possibly her eating habits have gotten out of hand, she needs someone to monitor her and force her to eat

Why does she still try to claim that James house is hers 🤨

View attachment 256422
She does really have great thick hair though.

I think if everyone can afford it then it's nicer to have your own space in a home, man cave or walk in wardrobe or individual office. But, not being able to have meals together or just be in their company everyday is sad, isn't the other just yearning for their company, 2 years in the honeymoon stage shouldn't be over yet.

James is telling her she's career driven and that is the most important thing to him so...? He is showing her who he is. There isn't anything wrong with ambitions and she seems to be the settling down type. James knows who he is too, lavish designer gifts and then no emotional affection or quality time together. Bad fit.

Just watching Jake and Leah's latest video and they're talking a bit about ex's. Leah says that she doesn't count her first relationship as a relationship because it only lasted 5 months and because he "doesn't deserve" to be counted. Jake then says that he thinks that way about all of his ex's too. They're joking around but it's quite interesting and ballsy from Jake considering everyone knows he was with Emily for a long time. Something has definitely happened between the Jake and Emily recent ish "video with my ex" bullshit and now. There's been a few digs at each other. 100% blaming Emily, Jake seems lovely and more mature 😂

Edit to add - it's from around 5:50 that this chat starts.
He clearly still feels something even if he doesn't ever want to go back. It is difficult to just stop your feelings. Leah looks a little bit like emily, and is probably insecure about her, it's difficult not to dislike your bf's past girlfriends and he no doubt wants to reassure her and simultaneously get brownie points for later!

(Can't turn off the bold type)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to convince herself she doesn’t want/need James around because he’s made it so clear he wants to pursue his own thing still.

That kind of distance (both geographical, but also independence) truly does work for some people, but I just don’t buy that it’s what Emily truly wants.

She is incredibly close with her family and a partner at this stage, years on in a relationship, is an extension of that whether she likes to admit it or not.

She can’t go a matter of weeks without seeing her family and is now moving in with them for comfort and support, yet we’re truly meant to buy she’s happy with the current set up with James? It just doesn’t make sense.

I’d have so much respect if she actually came out and said ‘yeah, it sucks theres this gap between us - we’re working on hopefully being able to move closer together soon but for now, we’re working with what we’ve got, it sucks, but we love each other enough to stick at it.’ Instead, it just seems like she’s acting entirely indifferently so when the potential break up happens, she can pretend she wasn’t that fussed.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s trying to convince herself she doesn’t want/need James around because he’s made it so clear he wants to pursue his own thing still.

That kind of distance (both geographical, but also independence) truly does work for some people, but I just don’t buy that it’s what Emily truly wants.

She is incredibly close with her family and a partner at this stage, years on in a relationship, is an extension of that whether she likes to admit it or not.

She can’t go a matter of weeks without seeing her family and is now moving in with them for comfort and support, yet we’re truly meant to buy she’s happy with the current set up with James? It just doesn’t make sense.

I’d have so much respect if she actually came out and said ‘yeah, it sucks theres this gap between us - we’re working on hopefully being able to move closer together soon but for now, we’re working with what we’ve got, it sucks, but we love each other enough to stick at it.’ Instead, it just seems like she’s acting entirely indifferently so when the potential break up happens, she can pretend she wasn’t that fussed.
This 100%. I still remember when jake and Emily were still together and she went away on holiday with her family without jake, and she felt so bad without jake that he flew out to see her within 24 hours. Same again during the olympics in South America when she couldn’t go a few days without him and jake travelled to see her even though it was advised not to due to the dangers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched her latest stories and she is looking so bony around her shoulders, it's quite worrying. I really hope her mum talks to her about it. She will be a bad influence at home around Sophie who clearly idolises her and is at a vulnerable age.

Reactions: 4
I really don't think she's half as close to her family as she makes out. Pre-covid she only went back home when James wasn't around and she very eagerly ran off to Cornwall for months during Lockdown. I just find the whole "I'm so close with my family" angle that she pushes to be really false but then she is just so fake about everything it's hard to tell with her.

I don't think she has moved home to get help, I really don't think she sees herself as having a problem, which is very sad. I think she's just at home because London was too expensive with everything going on to justify it and it's just a stopgap before she hopes to head to LA in the new year if the ban is lifted...not sure how James feels about that and if he'll still be on the scene when that comes.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.