Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollll

YES

#DeepLies
Doing long distance for over 2 years is weird, im in an ldr because my bf is in the military and we have no choice, once hes out we are moving in together. Thats what normal couples do, especially weird considering her bf is like 36 that he wouldnt want to live with his gf of 2 years, remember how quick she moved in with Jake & Charlie? I feel like she would totally love to move in with him because none of her past behaviour has been that she wants independence, its been quite the opposite to an extreme point, your telling me all of a sudden she wants to live alone? I dont buy it

Reactions: 11
Doing long distance for over 2 years is weird, im in an ldr because my bf is in the military and we have no choice, once hes out we are moving in together. Thats what normal couples do, especially weird considering her bf is like 36 that he wouldnt want to live with his gf of 2 years, remember how quick she moved in with Jake & Charlie? I feel like she would totally love to move in with him because none of her past behaviour has been that she wants independence, its been quite the opposite to an extreme point, your telling me all of a sudden she wants to live alone? I dont buy it
She pretends it’s normal and I’m sorry but it’s not

Reactions: 12
It made me laugh when she spoke about friends of hers who become obsessed with their boyfriends and forget about their friends lol you only have to look at when she was with Charlie and Jake to see she was the worst one for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It made me laugh when she spoke about friends of hers who become obsessed with their boyfriends and forget about their friends lol you only have to look at when she was with Charlie and Jake to see she was the worst one for it!
Ironic for someone who’s got barely any friends, maybe she was talking about herself in the 3rd person again, it’s just so emily

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a video with Lucy asking my best friends questions you’re too afraid to ask yours. They’re talking about whether other people have come between their friendship and Lucy says the fact that you took Adam to Australia and not me, I’m not gonna be like why wasn’t that me and Emily said he’s gonna be really mad if I don’t say this but I was his plus one.

the article makes it even funnier cause she’s such a liar. Even Lucy didn’t know she was Adam’s plus one.
I really do think it was Emily’s collab though. The Daily Fail got that info from the tourist board, which they legally have to disclose. They had records that they paid her and other influencers. I think she was just lying to Lucy because she wanted to bring Adam with her because hEs A bOy and she wanted the male attention. She has way more followers across her social channels than Adam, it makes way more sense for her to be offered it that than him. Also, I think Adam has actual other friends who he’d much rather bring than Emily...she has no friends.

Because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday night (thanks Covid!) I had a look and both of them had posts marked as #ad on that trip. I wouldn’t be surprised if both were paid for it and neither actually had a plus one, more like the tourism board knew they were “friends” and hired both to go at the same time as part of their marketing strategy. Emily would have been paid more than Adam though. We’ll never know though because she so full of lies.

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit confused as to why her sponsored video is not on her main channel. I know she only posts certain blogs on her main channel (so Emily) but surely Nintendo want the views from her bigger platform?

Reactions: 4
The thumbnail, even there she has to have her toes perfectly pointed! Ffs 🤣

Reactions: 1
sorry if someone else has posted this, i’m not fully caught up but this annoys me. in the first story she says ‘i’ve finally bit the bullet’ implying she’s bought these shoes. then in the next one there’s a tiny ad/gifted sticker in the top corner (mostly hidden by the banner/cross). surely somethjnf about this isn’t allowed? i might be wrong though, not too sure on all the advertising laws.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
sorry if someone else has posted this, i’m not fully caught up but this annoys me. in the first story she says ‘i’ve finally bit the bullet’ implying she’s bought these shoes. then in the next one there’s a tiny ad/gifted sticker in the top corner (mostly hidden by the banner/cross). surely somethjnf about this isn’t allowed? i might be wrong though, not too sure on all the advertising laws.
the bit in the corner says ‘ad-affiliate’ as the swipe up link must be an affiliate link not that they’re gifted.

they may still be gifted as we all know EmiLIE likes to play a bit loose with the rules!

She’s had a pair of these before no?
She’s legit the most ridiculous person ever

Just watching Jake and Leah's latest video and they're talking a bit about ex's. Leah says that she doesn't count her first relationship as a relationship because it only lasted 5 months and because he "doesn't deserve" to be counted. Jake then says that he thinks that way about all of his ex's too. They're joking around but it's quite interesting and ballsy from Jake considering everyone knows he was with Emily for a long time. Something has definitely happened between the Jake and Emily recent ish "video with my ex" bullshit and now. There's been a few digs at each other. 100% blaming Emily, Jake seems lovely and more mature 😂

Edit to add - it's from around 5:50 that this chat starts.

Reactions: 18
I’m really not sure how I hadn’t realised this before, but I am a regular customer at the shop James’ brother Nick owns lol. I mentioned to my friend that I am going to be heading over there this week and she said did you know that Nick is James from busted’s brother? Might start talking to him about annoying sister in laws (I don’t have one) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching Jake and Leah's latest video and they're talking a bit about ex's. Leah says that she doesn't count her first relationship as a relationship because it only lasted 5 months and because he "doesn't deserve" to be counted. Jake then says that he thinks that way about all of his ex's too. They're joking around but it's quite interesting and ballsy from Jake considering everyone knows he was with Emily for a long time. Something has definitely happened between the Jake and Emily recent ish "video with my ex" bullshit and now. There's been a few digs at each other. 100% blaming Emily, Jake seems lovely and more mature 😂

Leah also said she wouldn’t mind if jake had a child, and as soon as he suggested even if it was Emily’s Leah was quick to say no that’s not okay😂 I find them so entertaining and positive to watch🤣

Reactions: 12

Yeah something has definitely happened. Emily has deleted the two videos that she made with Jake late last year. Jake still has his video up...the comments on it about Emily are not good. She did that video with him a few months ago where she controlled his life, so something must have happened after that. Did Jake start doing videos with Leah after that? Emily seems like the type to be very jealous over her ex moving on and doing well at YouTube with his new gf, especially when her bf fled the county and hardly acknowledges her. Weird for her to delete those videos though, she still has a number of vlogs up with Jake when they were still a couple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s had a pair of these before no?
She’s legit the most ridiculous person ever
I swear she had them before or something very similar

Yeah something has definitely happened. Emily has deleted the two videos that she made with Jake late last year. Jake still has his video up...the comments on it about Emily are not good. She did that video with him a few months ago where she controlled his life, so something must have happened after that. Did Jake start doing videos with Leah after that? Emily seems like the type to be very jealous over her ex moving on and doing well at YouTube with his new gf, especially when her bf fled the county and hardly acknowledges her. Weird for her to delete those videos though, she still has a number of vlogs up with Jake when they were still a couple.
I feel like Emily must be so jealous Jake's new gf will actually be seen on youtube with him unlike her new boyfriend. He found someone at least as good as emily and emilys relationship is a dud

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.