Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hope so!!! Sick of her getting away with it
Makes you wonder just how many complaints there have been for them to have such a long investigation going on 👀🕵️‍♀️

Even when tonnes of people were reporting Gabby they never kept one open this long

Reactions: 4
When you look at people who hit 1mil around/slightly after the same time as Emily, you can see just how stagnant her channel is.
She’s barely had any growth since, like 6k subs?
Look at Molly mae. she hit 1 million about a week ago and is already on 1.26 million because she knows how to keep people engaged across all platforms. Then there’s emily, who hit 1 mill god knows how long ago and has only gained 60k since then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the ruling will be published today? Not holding my breath but fingers crossed for a fine 👀

Reactions: 2
So the ruling will be published today? Not holding my breath but fingers crossed for a fine 👀
No, just rulings are published each Wednesday so could be any Wednesday. The email already went out this morning and she wasn't on it

Reactions: 4
Look at Molly mae. she hit 1 million about a week ago and is already on 1.26 million because she knows how to keep people engaged across all platforms. Then there’s emily, who hit 1 mill god knows how long ago and has only gained 60k since then 😂
And she only got most of that 60K from the Sidemen video! I fully believe she would have dropped under 1 million otherwise, her content is so stale and repetitive even before the pandemic. It's going to be even worse when she moves home!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s really struggled to come up with content during lockdown.

She couldn’t do travel content, obviously.
She couldn’t do anything ‘new in’ beauty related as brands weren’t gifting things.
She had no events to do get ready with me type videos on
etc

We know she’s with James, yet he’s never in videos which I find odd as he’s clearly not afraid of attention. A genuine ‘a day in our lives during lockdown’ or ‘couples Q&A’ would have been her same boring content but at least a little more interesting if she actually showed him and what her life was like at that time - but instead it was all her doing exercise and decorating his house while he’s nowhere to be seen.

Do we think she’s omitting him from videos because she knows/fears it won’t last?

Do we think he doesn’t want anything to do with her videos because of her young audience and he’s a grown man?

Im not saying relationships need to be public, but she put hers out there and it’s just now weird that during the only real time they had together, we still didn’t see more of him/her actual life.

I also think she’s really out of touch with her viewership. I’m guessing (going by comments mostly) she’s still got a really young following yet her content doesn’t seem to be consistent enough to hit any type of audience. It flips from stuff a 14/15 year old would care about, to her being gifted £000s of illegal eyebrows - clearly massively unattainable for kids that age.

Reactions: 15
It flips from stuff a 14/15 year old would care about, to her being gifted £000s of illegal eyebrows - clearly massively unattainable for kids that age.
Totally OT but I laughed thinking of her eyebrows being taken away in handcuffs 😂 Thought i'd share for anyone else also having a rubbish Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s really struggled to come up with content during lockdown.

She couldn’t do travel content, obviously.
She couldn’t do anything ‘new in’ beauty related as brands weren’t gifting things.
She had no events to do get ready with me type videos on
etc

We know she’s with James, yet he’s never in videos which I find odd as he’s clearly not afraid of attention. A genuine ‘a day in our lives during lockdown’ or ‘couples Q&A’ would have been her same boring content but at least a little more interesting if she actually showed him and what her life was like at that time - but instead it was all her doing exercise and decorating his house while he’s nowhere to be seen.

Do we think she’s omitting him from videos because she knows/fears it won’t last?

Do we think he doesn’t want anything to do with her videos because of her young audience and he’s a grown man?

Im not saying relationships need to be public, but she put hers out there and it’s just now weird that during the only real time they had together, we still didn’t see more of him/her actual life.

I also think she’s really out of touch with her viewership. I’m guessing (going by comments mostly) she’s still got a really young following yet her content doesn’t seem to be consistent enough to hit any type of audience. It flips from stuff a 14/15 year old would care about, to her being gifted £000s of illegal eyebrows - clearly massively unattainable for kids that age.
Idk people have said "maybe he doesnt like to be in the public eye" or that he doesnt like social media much... kinda hard to believe considering his occupation

I dont know but if I was trying to advertise my newest album as a singer/public figure I wouldnt be too bothered by my gf of 2 years asking to post some pictures of me on instagram/appear in one vlog, come on

Idk people have said "maybe he doesnt like to be in the public eye" or that he doesnt like social media much... kinda hard to believe considering his occupation

I dont know but if I was trying to advertise my newest album as a singer/public figure I wouldnt be too bothered by my gf of 2 years asking to post some pictures of me on instagram/appear in one vlog, come on
He just isn’t interested. On the insta live they did he basically said that. They’ve both got their own thing going on and all he cares about is making music.

Reactions: 2
He just isn’t interested. On the insta live they did he basically said that. They’ve both got their own thing going on and all he cares about is making music.
He was interested when they did that fake bumping into each other thing in London so he could promote something though lol

• Haha
There is such a disconnect between her and her followers and she likes it this way. Nobody knows what the f is going on in her personal (not private) life. Why watch someone nowadays who you can’t connect to?

She never jumps on Instagram just to talk to her followers only when there is an ad. She used to stream on on a weekly basis on YouNow (i believe) so that her followers could connect with her. We’re here to pay her bills and that’s it. That’s why her numbers aren’t growing like they used to.

The pictures she posts on her stories are always weeks old and mixed up, again to confuse her followers. Constantly says she will update us on things or will tell us a story of what happened, but then never does.. the only reason she can pay her bills right now is because she did the complete opposite a few years ago which allowed her to grow.

She really is slacking - what even is her niche? Not a vlogger, not a beauty channel, not a fashion channel it’s really just some artificial challenges that 15 year olds watch really.

She’s not a travel vlogger either as even pre COVID she didn’t travel that much and when she did travel she barely vlogged it other than for Ad’s and promos. What really have we seen from her life in LA?

Reactions: 22
It makes no sense that she’s moving back in with her parents, she has so much stuff that she’s gonna have to cram into one room?

Also her voice sounds so strange in her new video

He's interested when he wants to be. He did that video where he "bumped" into her to promote his album and allowed her to make the video of her being a groupie that time.

I also roll my eyes so hard at him doing a live on Instagram on Emily's account where he says that he's not interested in being in videos with her as he's sat beside her in a live video....then talks non stop about HIS work. I hate that he acts like he's so above it when he's not. He has 230K followers on Insta and 250K on Twitter, he's not a nobody. It comes across like everything has to be on his terms. They don't have to show the ins and outs of their relationship but they could do some couple-y videos like "My boyfriend does my makeup" or something.

Reactions: 14
So I've just watched her packing up her flat, why do we need to see this? Oh yeah she needs to show everyone everything she has.
This girl is the most vulgar and materialstic girl I've ever come across and she loves herself far too much. This to me is NOT attractive or pretty. In fact it's one of the ugliest trait in someone.

Reactions: 19
So I've just watched her packing up her flat, why do we need to see this? Oh yeah she needs to show everyone everything she has.
This girl is the most vulgar and materialstic girl I've ever come across and she loves herself far too much. This to me is NOT attractive or pretty. In fact it's one of the ugliest trait in someone.
Also don’t get why she said she needed to throw the drawers in the bin? I say there are plenty of people who would appreciate them especially in the current world wide situation

Reactions: 17
I've just watched her packing up her flat, why do we need to see this? Oh yeah she needs to show everyone everything she has.
I’ve been following emily for years, since before she was with Jake so a long time and she definitely wasn’t always like this. She was clearly fortunate and possibly a little spoilt by her parents/Jake but she always used to seem grateful for the things she was given/the life she lived. I feel like she’s changed sm now though :(

Reactions: 6
She's one of those girls who's "friends" will eyeroll and witch about her behind her back. Emily is very self absorbed and me me me. I've noticed sophies started showing signs of being a brat too. Needs to stop hanging around with her so much.

It makes no sense that she’s moving back in with her parents, she has so much stuff that she’s gonna have to cram into one room?

Also her voice sounds so strange in her new video
I think she’s possibly having stuff put into storage? She said something in the video about things having to go to different places but she could’ve just meant the loft or garage of her family home tbh

Also don’t get why she said she needed to throw the drawers in the bin? I say there are plenty of people who would appreciate them especially in the current world wide situation
Do you have a time stamp for this? Skimmed through the video because I couldn’t actually watch it but must’ve missed a part she said about binning drawers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.