Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a time stamp for this? Skimmed through the video because I couldn’t actually watch it but must’ve missed a part she said about binning drawers

Sorry I forgot to mention the times ....

from 6:25 she begins to speak about the drawers
At 6:35 she mentions how she dismantled them and will be bringing them down to the bins
At 8:45 she then mentioned how she took apart “that Alex chest of drawer thingy” (as she clearly doesn’t care about the item), that she needs to take them down to the bins

• Angry
Reactions: 7
In her new packing video, she said something very telling and I think she was alluding to having issues with disordered eating. She was talking about how she has had to switch to decaf tea and coffee for the first time in years as caffeine is "sending her into some things that she doesn't want to be dealing with". Caffeine suppresses your appetite so I wonder if she drinks so much tea and coffee to make her eat less and she has now had to switch to decaf in order to overcome this? What are everyone's thoughts?

Reactions: 23
In her new packing video, she said something very telling and I think she was alluding to having issues with disordered eating. She was talking about how she has had to switch to decaf tea and coffee for the first time in years as caffeine is "sending her into some things that she doesn't want to be dealing with". Caffeine suppresses your appetite so I wonder if she drinks so much tea and coffee to make her eat less and she has now had to switch to decaf in order to overcome this? What are everyone's thoughts?
I was thinking the exact same thing, it seems strange how she constantly has something to say about food? Or how she said the remaining lunch she bought will do her for lunch and dinner tomorrow. She literally took the three items out of the bag and had to add in the fact she wasn't eating is all today. I doubt anyone would judge if she ate it all because it isn’t a substantial meal which she is eating. I understand she must be going thru a difficult patch in life but surely her family/bf/friends can see this is damaging?

Reactions: 10
I just realised her video was reposted at 6pm. I had it on this morning whilst getting ready for work (I thought it was odd she’d post a video so early) so she must’ve set it to post at 6am instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking the exact same thing, it seems strange how she constantly has something to say about food? Or how she said the remaining lunch she bought will do her for lunch and dinner tomorrow. She literally took the three items out of the bag and had to add in the fact she wasn't eating is all today. I doubt anyone would judge if she ate it all because it isn’t a substantial meal which she is eating. I understand she must be going thru a difficult patch in life but surely her family/bf/friends can see this is damaging?
I know it’s been speculated on here for a while now but IF this is the case then I’m glad she is moving back home and seems to be getting help/being supported.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been speculated on here for a while now but IF this is the case then I’m glad she is moving back home and seems to be getting help/being supported.
100% behind her if she’s actually struggling and for sure, then home is a great place for her and LA should be avoided at all costs. Even if her and James are great and he is the perfect supportive boyfriend, the cosmetic surgery capital of the world is not where she needs to be any time soon.

That being said, I don’t actually think she had an eating disorder. I think she enjoys being the size she is and slim so she can play the part of the pretty tall thin girl, but I don’t think it’s an actual disorder (yet, perhaps).

I think she’s possibly on the verge though. She’s obviously always had comments about how pretty, tall and thin she is and she’s obviously attributed worth to that. All her hauls are clothes she’s got in the smallest size and I genuinely think she’d be horrified if she ever found herself needing bigger sizes but I think 99% of the population wouldn’t actively want to put on weight so that’s not particularly unusual.

A comment in her moving vid had a reply from her that she was going to do a mukbang video. If she was at the stage of admitting struggles on the matter and moving home, surely she would just not create content that surrounded food? Literally no one is there asking her for food based content and a mukbang Q&A can easily be subbed for a get ready with me Q&A which is actually far more fitting for her channel.

I could understand it if she was in denial on the matter and there were comments about her disorder and she felt the need to prove people wrong, but other than here, I’ve never seen an eating disorder mentioned so I truly believe if she were suffering, she would do so away from public content and thus just omit any food related vids.

Reactions: 6
In the flat tour video she showed a pair of flat gucc_i loafters ( monogrammed / backless / kinda gross ) that apparently james got jer for valentine's day from america as they were cheaper unavailable in london.

I wonder if he got her a better birthday gift than the ones she showed in her video??

Regarding the possible ED, i am still aghast at her staying she was going to 'get rid' of all the extra pret (or Starbucks costa wherever ) on her deliveroo or urbereats video. Free fancy cafe food - and she was going to get rid of it, obviously.

Reactions: 5
I just realised her video was reposted at 6pm. I had it on this morning whilst getting ready for work (I thought it was odd she’d post a video so early) so she must’ve set it to post at 6am instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So that's what happened. I know it was reposted but I couldn't figure out why.

Reactions: 2
Yeah saying that food was going to last 3 meals concerned me. It was peas, soup and some bao buns. 3 MEALS? Shes got issues with eating for sure.

Reactions: 12
I assumed the decaf tea was to do with anxiety. Caffeine can make that worse. I'm sure she used to struggle with anxiety at school so I'm pretty sure that's what she's been hinting about. I absolutely believe she has an eating disorder but I don't think she's near admitting that or getting help (unfortunately). Hopefully living with her parents will help on both fronts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I assumed the decaf tea was to do with anxiety. Caffeine can make that worse. I'm sure she used to struggle with anxiety at school so I'm pretty sure that's what she's been hinting about. I absolutely believe she has an eating disorder but I don't think she's near admitting that or getting help (unfortunately). Hopefully living with her parents will help on both fronts.
Caffeine can also make arthritis pain worse and we already know she suffers with that.
Might just have suffered a set back with her physical health?
Either way, I think moving back in with her parents will be good for her.

Was interested to see how much it costs to get the train from Emilys hometown to London as she always complains its £90.

So i looked it up and it is between £50-£60 if i book a train for TOMORROW. But if i book further in advance it gets cheaper. Surely if she knew she had a meeting on a certain day coming up she could book sooner to be cheaper

When I was younger I was skinny and always was skinny until I hit my 20’s and now I’ve gained some weight over the last few years (happens when you grow up apparently lol). Everyone used to always tell me I was so thin and I was known (not that I wanted to be known for it) as the ‘Skinny’ girl. Now I’ve gained weight nobody sees me like that and although I am happy with my weight gain I can imagine if the same thing happened to someone more sensitive such as Emily it could easily send her over the top about losing weight to remain as the skinny girl she grew up as.

That could explain her obsession with food and barr classes as she wants to hold onto that skinny phase and could have even triggered a ED. Just my thoughts

Reactions: 13
When I was younger I was skinny and always was skinny until I hit my 20’s and now I’ve gained some weight over the last few years (happens when you grow up apparently lol). Everyone used to always tell me I was so thin and I was known (not that I wanted to be known for it) as the ‘Skinny’ girl. Now I’ve gained weight nobody sees me like that and although I am happy with my weight gain I can imagine if the same thing happened to someone more sensitive such as Emily it could easily send her over the top about losing weight to remain as the skinny girl she grew up as.

That could explain her obsession with food and barr classes as she wants to hold onto that skinny phase and could have even triggered a ED. Just my thoughts
Same happened to me! Always known as very slim and petite and the second I hit my 20s I got hips and bigger boobs and gained weight. It’s very hard to adjust to as someone who suffered with an ED/food issues which I think Emily does so home is probably the best place for her

Reactions: 4
Just want to say her new packing video title really irked me. 'On my own'!!! Like yes, Princess, most people pack and move on their own. Especially when they are 23 and not 18 moving to uni dorm.

Reactions: 17
Was interested to see how much it costs to get the train from Emilys hometown to London as she always complains its £90.

So i looked it up and it is between £50-£60 if i book a train for TOMORROW. But if i book further in advance it gets cheaper. Surely if she knew she had a meeting on a certain day coming up she could book sooner to be cheaper
She can claim it back on expenses surely, plus young person railcard and there are apps that help you fnd the cheapest deal for your journey too.

She was talking on instagram about cutting her hair - i would love to see her with something daring. A pixie crop with longer hair at the front.

More chance of james proposing on a zoom call, followed the two of them having a quick service in vegas, Emily in a white bandeau strapless dress (that resembles a bath towel) and her trusty black converse. James in a pale powder blue suit with a 80s ruffle shirt and, his 'joker' clown make up on.

👰 🤵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus, has anyone listened to James’ new song?

It literally sounds like someones GCSE music project or something.
He is awful and frankly embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone even know how emily and james got together?
She was just being a fan, she wasn't well known. Was it because she had a blue tick?
Who do you think messaged who first? How did it even happen??!!!

Im tempted to look back on her tweets and instagram from back in 2017/2018 and see what she said

Anyone even know how emily and james got together?
She was just being a fan, she wasn't well known. Was it because she had a blue tick?
Who do you think messaged who first? How did it even happen??!!!

Im tempted to look back on her tweets and instagram from back in 2017/2018 and see what she said
She wasn’t even a fan of him. There was a vlog (it’s not around anymore but I think it was originally on Jake’s channel) where he mentions something about her birthday party and she says to him that she doesn’t want James Bourne there 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.