Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think she’s happy about the decision in the slightest.
I feel like she was hoping to move into the Cornwall house with James (I reckon she assumed he wouldn’t be able to go back or wouldn’t want to go back) hence the renovating and then he sprung it on her that he was going back to LA (perhaps explains her weird puffy post-crying faces in some of those videos) so she was almost pushed into the decisions y’know?

She’s legit just gonna sit and wait there in the hope James wants her to move in with him isnt she?
From his insta it’s already very clear that he’s having a great time without her 😅
I’d like to think this is her giving him the ultimatum of saying there’s now a time limit on them taking their relationship seriously or else it’s quits.

I think at the start, he was interested because she was the younger arm candy, and obviously she was interested because she’s been obsessed with his mates/band members since before she was ‘famous’.

It seems reality is now sinking in for both of them that actually it’s not the life either of them expected it to be.

Didnt Jake say when they met up and did their break up type video that he expected her to move to LA imminently and she agreed? Apologies if Im
mistaken - just went back to try and find the video and I can’t find it now...?!

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think this is her giving him the ultimatum of saying there’s now a time limit on them taking their relationship seriously or else it’s quits.

I think at the start, he was interested because she was the younger arm candy, and obviously she was interested because she’s been obsessed with his mates/band members since before she was ‘famous’.

It seems reality is now sinking in for both of them that actually it’s not the life either of them expected it to be.

Didnt Jake say when they met up and did their break up type video that he expected her to move to LA imminently and she agreed? Apologies if Im
mistaken - just went back to try and find the video and I can’t find it now...?!
ooo wonder when she took the Jake meet up videos down or privated

Reactions: 3
Her alluding to going through stuff she’s not been through since she was 16/17 and how she needs to sort it and look after herself just made me wonder whether it’s something to do with her relationship with food.

Reactions: 21
I know she is problematic but having watched her for years I can really feel for her in the James situation. He is a much older man than her and he has totally taken advantage of how smitten she is to be with him. She’s the one that’s paid to go to LA all the time. She’s chased after him the whole time and I bet he has been dangling the carrot regarding seriousness/moving in/next steps for a while. I’m glad she is moving back home. I hope they split because he really isn’t the one for her

Reactions: 31
I know she is problematic but having watched her for years I can really feel for her in the James situation. He is a much older man than her and he has totally taken advantage of how smitten she is to be with him. She’s the one that’s paid to go to LA all the time. She’s chased after him the whole time and I bet he has been dangling the carrot regarding seriousness/moving in/next steps for a while. I’m glad she is moving back home. I hope they split because he really isn’t the one for her
I agree it’s frustrating to watch but she has willingly done all of that herself.
It’s not like she’s a naive 15 year old any more, she’s a grown ass woman... like know your worth and stop being a wet blanket 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The picture she shared for his birthday...🤣🥴

It’s funny that this is the first picture of him that she’s posted in a year since his last birthday, I don’t think she’s as half into him as she acts. For her it’s all about him being famous and the house in LA. She puts up with him for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually thought the photo was kind of cute. I know she might want to keep things private but if she showed more of this and stopped all the hyping things up for attention, pretending they’ve split etc then people might actually take their relationship seriously.

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I think they’re fine. You’ve got to remember he’s a lot older and people his age generally don’t share much of their relationship on social media, maybe Emily is either following his lead or she just doesn’t want to over share after what happened with Charlie, which I get. I think they do genuinely like each other, we just don’t see a lot of it. I get why people find their relationship odd given the age difference/her mcfly obsession, and no matter what people think about her personality she is beautiful so could get most people her age, but I think they’re happy and I really don’t see the imminent split that gets mentioned so much on this thread. I tend to think people who don’t share much about their relationship online tend to be the happiest tbh.

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I think they’re fine. You’ve got to remember he’s a lot older and people his age generally don’t share much of their relationship on social media, maybe Emily is either following his lead or she just doesn’t want to over share after what happened with Charlie, which I get. I think they do genuinely like each other, we just don’t see a lot of it. I get why people find their relationship odd given the age difference/her mcfly obsession, and no matter what people think about her personality she is beautiful so could get most people her age, but I think they’re happy and I really don’t see the imminent split that gets mentioned so much on this thread. I tend to think people who don’t share much about their relationship online tend to be the happiest tbh.
I mean after the tit show that was her birthday when they were in lockdown in Cornwall I think it’s pretty understandable why people think he just doesn’t give a tit about her. She was crying her eyes out and he was being selfish prick and not even going to comfort her??? Bizarre behaviour from an oh so caring boyfriend

Reactions: 10
All Emily’s after is the perfect life, what looks good on the gram and what gets her the most engagement. She knows what she’s doing when she posts these quotes, she wants people to watch her videos and message her, i highly doubt she’s had half the problems she posts about with James

I mean after the tit show that was her birthday when they were in lockdown in Cornwall I think it’s pretty understandable why people think he just doesn’t give a tit about her. She was crying her eyes out and he was being selfish prick and not even going to comfort her??? Bizarre behaviour from an oh so caring boyfriend
she was crying (and not exactly bawling her eyes out) reading a happy birthday card from her family, it’s not like something awful had happened for him to come running over. and if I remember rightly she goes off camera for a bit then it cuts back so I’d imagine she was with him then? I really don’t think it’s that odd, I wouldn’t expect my boyfriend to come running over and make a big show of it if it was me, especially knowing it’s being filmed. I’m sure she’s said a few times he won’t be in her videos much so it’s not exactly a surprise we didn’t see much in her birthday vlog.

i dunno I just don’t find it as weird as everyone else, not every relationship has to be played out like a perfect “I’ll come running over the second a tear drops” play. it’s not realistic (and I know it’s the favourite youtuber excuse, but we barely see any of the day)

she was crying (and not exactly bawling her eyes out) reading a happy birthday card from her family, it’s not like something awful had happened for him to come running over. and if I remember rightly she goes off camera for a bit then it cuts back so I’d imagine she was with him then? I really don’t think it’s that odd, I wouldn’t expect my boyfriend to come running over and make a big show of it if it was me, especially knowing it’s being filmed. I’m sure she’s said a few times he won’t be in her videos much so it’s not exactly a surprise we didn’t see much in her birthday vlog.

i dunno I just don’t find it as weird as everyone else, not every relationship has to be played out like a perfect “I’ll come running over the second a tear drops” play. it’s not realistic (and I know it’s the favourite youtuber excuse, but we barely see any of the day)
But would your partner not sit with you while you opened your gifts and be there to support you as it was an emotional time anyways with the lockdown happening. He sat in his “home studio” making music next door.

Reactions: 3
But would your partner not sit with you while you opened your gifts and be there to support you as it was an emotional time anyways with the lockdown happening. He sat in his “home studio” making music next door.
Exactly. She made her own breakfast, put up her own decorations, made her own cake, lit the candles on her cake, opened her gifts/cards by herself... it is weird. It may not have meant anything to him but it was clear that the day meant a lot to her so he should have put in some effort, not just sat in another room playing the piano

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.