Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why triangle made me laugh so much 😂 there’s no way Emily’s portion is as big as what Emma had.

I heard that if you have a bigger meal for lunch then it helps your metabolism. She 100% does it to restrict herself.
She has shown she often eats less than 1000 calories on a day, if she is the height she claims and does the exercise she claims to do, it’s not enough, never has been, never will be

Reactions: 9
I thinks she looks awful in her latest video. She looks really pale and sickly and so gaunt. Her voice is so raspy too.

I was looking for her latest video and YouTube threw up a collab she did with Calfreezy for some reason. It was made in 2018, so not long after she started dating James, and was posted earlier this year. Her face looks so different and it's very noticeable that she's lost quite a bit of weight since then too.

Also, I'm dying at some of the comments people left under the video about her!🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch Jake & leahs channel / they are so honest speaking about sex positions etc .. but there whole relationship does seem to be based around drinking and sex
Hm I don’t really think this is a fair judgement. Their YouTube videos seem to be based on that however that doesn’t really mean that’s all they do

Reactions: 3
I really like Jake and Leah’s channel. Seeing how he is with Leah I’ve no idea how him and Emily made it work for so long - they’re so different. I think he was literally just absolutely in awe of her back then!

Reactions: 16
I thinks she looks awful in her latest video. She looks really pale and sickly and so gaunt. Her voice is so raspy too.

I was looking for her latest video and YouTube threw up a collab she did with Calfreezy for some reason. It was made in 2018, so not long after she started dating James, and was posted earlier this year. Her face looks so different and it's very noticeable that she's lost quite a bit of weight since then too.

Also, I'm dying at some of the comments people left under the video about her!🤣
I’ve never seen this video before! Watched this and then the handcuff one. Ngl I then went on an accidental twitter deep dive 😂

The fact that she was pretending to be single, interested in Cal and using him for clout is so pathetic!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen this video before! Watched this and then the handcuff one. Ngl I then went on an accidental twitter deep dive 😂

The fact that she was pretending to be single, interested in Cal and using him for clout is so pathetic!
This is so gross from her. I truly think her and James are a match made because even if he isn't giving her attention this is not the way to react. She genuinely just wants everyone to fancy her and it's not appropriate if she is in a long term relationship

Reactions: 14
Even when pret delivered extra food she wouldn't eat it! Seemed to be implying that she would be getting it out of the house asap it's food hun, not used cat litter. Eat it!

is it just me that finds the J necklace cringey? that’s the kind of thing I’d have done when I was 15 not as a 23 year old 🤣🤣🤣
Well megan markle does it with her h for harry necklace and rings! If it is good enough for royalty, then good enough for M to copy!

Reactions: 11
Even when pret delivered extra food she wouldn't eat it! Seemed to be implying that she would be getting it out of the house asap it's food hun, not used cat litter. Eat it!

Well megan markle does it with her h for harry necklace and rings! If it is good enough for royalty, then good enough for M to copy!
I mean they are married with kids though. Fat chance of her ever getting that kind of commitment from James, who can’t even stand to be in the same country as her for more than a few months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Libby normally appear when Emily is single?

vaguely remember that Libby dated/didn’t like Charlie. I know she wasn’t very happy when they started dating from a video that they filmed together. It was almost like Libby was warning Emily but she didn’t want to hear it and dropped her straight away.

Emily will hang on with James as she likes being able to say she has a “famous“ boyfriend and has houses in LA and Cornwall. If lockdown hasn't broken them up though Im not sure what would as they spent so much time apart before. I believe that is why this has lasted so long as they don’t spend much real time together! She was definitely unhappy during lockdown.

Doesn’t Libby normally appear when Emily is single?

vaguely remember that Libby dated/didn’t like Charlie. I know she wasn’t very happy when they started dating from a video that they filmed together. It was almost like Libby was warning Emily but she didn’t want to hear it and dropped her straight away.

Emily will hang on with James as she likes being able to say she has a “famous“ boyfriend and has houses in LA and Cornwall. If lockdown hasn't broken them up though Im not sure what would as they spent so much time apart before. I believe that is why this has lasted so long as they don’t spend much real time together! She was definitely unhappy during lockdown.
From what I could see they spent lots of time apart during lockdown too. He was always busy with his music or going on walks by himself which resulted in Emily trying to redecorate his house out of boredom

Reactions: 8
From what I could see they spent lots of time apart during lockdown too. He was always busy with his music or going on walks by himself which resulted in Emily trying to redecorate his house out of boredom
Yeah he still had his job to be concentrating on, he went for hour long solo runs and rambles, while Emily cooked, cleaned, organised the food shopping and painted rooms. They spent time together ib the evening as emily cooked dinners and he fiddled with his guitar which emily convinced herself was romantic.
If he had lost his job i think thay things would have been very different. It is a cool job no bones about That, but it also defines him absolutely. His work is his everything. Little room for much else.

I don’t think they’ve gone this long apart before. She usually runs after him to LA by now. He posted that picture in the hotel on August 4, which was nearly 5 weeks ago now.

I’m kinda in two minds about them. On one hand I wonder is James trying to force her hand to get her to break up with him? Or that he has a good excuse for them to end it now that they can’t be together? But then part of me thinks James has it made. Emily is a bit like a causal hook up for him, zero commitment, someone to drive him around, cook, clean, decorate and bit of album promotion too. I think he likes it like that. Kinda sad though that she thinks she’ll end up marrying him.

Reactions: 12
Her latest vid she mentioned being 5'10 but didn't James prove this omg she is not letting this go is she

Not sure if anyone’s watched her lastest flat tour video but she talks about using her Mac for coding... when does she ever do coding 🤣 I also wonder who is filming it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s done a flat tour and then talks at the end about something happening because she’s showed us literally the front door, so I’m guessing she is moving?

Not sure if anyone’s watched her lastest flat tour video but she talks about using her Mac to coding... when does she ever do coding 🤣 I also wonder who is filming it!
I was wondering if it was Libby filming?

She has definatley already moved. That’s why she is back in Northampton with Libby. I bet that’s why she needed to go back to London so she could get the Botox etc done before the rent was up

It was a guy filming, you can see him in a couple mirror shots but I’ve no idea who it is. It was so poorly filmed though; whoever it was was just filming Emily instead of getting some wide shots of the room

I think from her original move in vlogs she started her lease in Oct so definitely moving soon. She said she’ll say in about a week where she’s going? Interesting...

I don't know why she bothered to film a flat tour, except to try show off and tick off some influencer content check-list. It's very poorly decorated. Like a little girl trying to play house. It doesn't flow at all and has no personality or personal touch. Everything is just thrown in to look "Instagrammable". Her work space in the living area looks absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.