Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is so boring, it just revolves around trying on clothes and ordering food she probably won't eat. Now she's back in London there must be loads of things to film? And Cornwall is absolutely stunning, even doing walking vlogs would have been more interesting, as well as respectful to lockdown. It's weird how she has 1 mil subs or whatever, but gets quite low views, I mean, not overly surprising as most of her videos are the same; but what a waste of an opportunity when she has a big platform and already has 'fans' who would probably support whatever she did.

Reactions: 14
When she misspoke at the end of her video and said "the height isn't right for me" - yeah, that's what we've been saying, love.

Also does it annoy anyone else when she says "it looks exactly like it did on the model on me" just sounds like she loves herself.

• Haha
I'd be fuming / questioning my entire relationship if my partner chose to go live in another country (especially one like America) in the middle of a pandemic. There's so much uncertainty and no end point in sight of when she can go out there. Why would they not want to be together rn?! So bizarre.

Reactions: 24
Watched the video and it was just as bland as she is. Noticed she’s labelling all the links as aff for a change except of course the £3k camera she uses 🙄

just seen she’s put out an ASOS ad on til tok. Not shady at all that she’s also done an ASOS haul....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Watched the video and it was just as bland as she is. Noticed she’s labelling all the links as aff for a change except of course the £3k camera she uses 🙄

just seen she’s put out an ASOS ad on til tok. Not shady at all that she’s also done an ASOS haul....
I thought this as soon as she put the haul up as a lot of other influencers have done AD’s for this collection and as someone who has previous experience with marketing brands like campaigns like this to go up within a small timeframe so the customer is flooded with the campaign so I’m certain it’s an AD and it’s been misdeclared again

Reactions: 7
I thought this as soon as she put the haul up as a lot of other influencers have done AD’s for this collection and as someone who has previous experience with marketing brands like campaigns like this to go up within a small timeframe so the customer is flooded with the campaign so I’m certain it’s an AD and it’s been misdeclared again
Zoella got done for not properly declaring an ASOS haul!

Reactions: 6
How do you know?
It was in her thread ages ago, it related to either a gifted or sponsored igtv, I believe she was finned for it

eta: take back the finned part, she was given a slap on the wrist https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52379322

the ASA clearly is a load of bollocks, if there was actually punishment for not declaring properly they’d actually adhere to the codes of conduct, either fine them the whole advert amount and some more or start a name and same list for the public to see

Reactions: 3
Her content is so boring, it just revolves around trying on clothes and ordering food she probably won't eat. Now she's back in London there must be loads of things to film? And Cornwall is absolutely stunning, even doing walking vlogs would have been more interesting, as well as respectful to lockdown. It's weird how she has 1 mil subs or whatever, but gets quite low views, I mean, not overly surprising as most of her videos are the same; but what a waste of an opportunity when she has a big platform and already has 'fans' who would probably support whatever she did.
I think a lot of her subscribers were from a while back that haven’t bothered to unsubscribe but just realised she’s so boring

Reactions: 10
Do we think James and her are still together?
Yes, he won't leave until he has his next target lined up and it's tricky to date now. Although it is easier to date with M on the other side of the world. He's told her he needs to be out there for work, but maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder?

A hairdressers is in the news for prematurity breaking the rules on indoor treatments on a political figure, maybe worth drawing the attention with a parallel to emilys brow tattoos to whoever issues the fines. The salon owner should be fined, named and shamed. As should M

I want her to move in with her polar opposite and live their life for a month. Say lucy flight or gabby lindley. That i would watch - ads and all.

I’m watching some of her recent stuff (bored) and I just can’t deal with her lips. They’re SO full on the top that she’s got that ugly crease people get when their fake lips are too big. Looks bloody awful.

She’s also still wearing her J necklace so they’re definitely still together - but apart

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m watching some of her recent stuff (bored) and I just can’t deal with her lips. They’re SO full on the top that she’s got that ugly crease people get when their fake lips are too big. Looks bloody awful.

She’s also still wearing her J necklace so they’re definitely still together - but apart
is it just me that finds the J necklace cringey? that’s the kind of thing I’d have done when I was 15 not as a 23 year old 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
is it just me that finds the J necklace cringey? that’s the kind of thing I’d have done when I was 15 not as a 23 year old 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I’m just a sap but I could maybe think it was cute if he got it for her, but the weird thing is her mum got it for her/she asked for it for her birthday? She wasn’t wearing it until after her birthday and when she showed all the presents her parents’ sent over by post in the vlog, there was a Missoma box.

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe I’m just a sap but I could maybe think it was cute if he got it for her, but the weird thing is her mum got it for her/she asked for it for her birthday? She wasn’t wearing it until after her birthday and when she showed all the presents her parents’ sent over by post in the vlog, there was a Missoma box.
I think it makes me cringe because it’s something the main characters did in high school musical and it just feels like she’s trying to be “couple goals“ like the movies when in reality her bf hopped over to another continent the first chance he got

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma’s triangle did a video where she eats a youtubers diet a day. Emily was one of days. Emily said she eats porridge with banana, raspberries and 1 square of dark chocolate for breakfast. lunch was salmon with noodles and veg and Dinner was homemade tomato soup on it own. She also said she has a snack of 2 biscuits.

Does anyone watch Jake & leahs channel / they are so honest speaking about sex positions etc .. but there whole relationship does seem to be based around drinking and sex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma’s triangle did a video where she eats a youtubers diet a day. Emily was one of days. Emily said she eats porridge with banana, raspberries and 1 square of dark chocolate for breakfast. lunch was salmon with noodles and veg and Dinner was homemade tomato soup on it own. She also said she has a snack of 2 biscuits.
I don’t know why triangle made me laugh so much 😂 there’s no way Emily’s portion is as big as what Emma had.

I heard that if you have a bigger meal for lunch then it helps your metabolism. She 100% does it to restrict herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.