Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in LA looking at her insta
Nah she can’t be she wouldn’t of been let in?
And surely no one can be that stupid to go to the USA during this time.
There’s isolation rules aswell! I know the UK isn’t as bad as the US but my friends gone off to study in the US this year (scholarship) and he had to isolate for two weeks. If she’s not gonna do it in the USA I highly doubt she’s going to do it in the UK
Selfish witch

Reactions: 9
Nah she can’t be she wouldn’t of been let in?
And surely no one can be that stupid to go to the USA during this time.
There’s isolation rules aswell! I know the UK isn’t as bad as the US but my friends gone off to study in the US this year (scholarship) and he had to isolate for two weeks. If she’s not gonna do it in the USA I highly doubt she’s going to do it in the UK
Selfish witch
Looks like it from insta stories unless she is attention seeking again

Reactions: 1
Can we just end all “is she in LA discussion” in this thread? Non residents aren’t allowed to enter the US and likely won’t be until after the election, so no, she isn’t in LA. She literally will not be allowed in, along with all other non residents.

anyway, her lips look huge in her latest insta story. I don’t get it, she’s so naturally pretty, it’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 18
She’s still in London, she’s just an attention seeker who wants to stir the pot, her period post is attention seeking too, her floor isn’t even remotely comfortable and plus she can go to the doctors and get medication for it it’s that bad

Reactions: 8
James is in LA and other than trees and blue skies their photos have no similarities lol

Reactions: 7
Lol okay guys I got it wrong and it was early - plus I don’t do as much detective work as you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In regards to her period post it’s attention seeking as who takes photos like that and wears all white on their period. All white on your period is an advert waiting to happen.

My guess is she is doing another Always ad ( swear she did one with her mum in a video before) on YouTube soon and it will be along the lines of “I got such an overwhelming response to a period post I did on Instagram I thought I would talk about these amazing products that have totally made my period so much better”.

Reactions: 30
What is with that period post? Could she get anymore dramatic taking a shot like that in a white tracksuit ffs.

I don’t trust anything that she posts so reckon in few months there will be a ‘this fixed my period pains’AD. I noticed syd & Ell have put an Always Ad out today so could be she’s doing another yeah.

Reactions: 17
In regards to her period post it’s attention seeking as who takes photos like that and wears all white on their period. All white on your period is an advert waiting to happen.

My guess is she is doing another Always ad ( swear she did one with her mum in a video before) on YouTube soon and it will be along the lines of “I got such an overwhelming response to a period post I did on Instagram I thought I would talk about these amazing products that have totally made my period so much better”.
I thought the exact same. An ad is either coming or she's looking for a specific brand to sponsor her.

Reactions: 16
Her followers dropped again! She was on 712K and it’s gone to 711K! She had 717K a few months ago!🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So. It would appear Libby is back on the scene! Should have seen that one coming given how 2020s going so far. Placing bets on a break up?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.