Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the I’m here forever IG account, I reckon she’s keeping the holiday photos on there so that it’s different content to her main IG in the hopes people will keep following it, this way if this project is finally released she’s got a chunk of followers on there already. Noticed a pattern of her mentioning the account and putting it on private so you have to follow to see, then it’s public again like a week later. This cant be good for engagement and she’s not consistent on there, engagement is far more important than followers. My bets are on hoodies/clothes to wear for travelling. Can’t see how she’ll be able to keep the name given it’s a McFly lyric though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Libby has such a resting witch face - I bet she’s back just got her career & Emily is using her aswell

Just watching her new (Uber eats) video now and she looks awful! What has she done to her face. It's like her chin is really sticking out or something looks so off!! Is that because of her jaw filler? Baffles me all these young girls getting work done

Reactions: 2
There is no way she ate all that food. She showed herself eating the breakfast sandwich and then everything else was edited. She was surprised that it was cheaper than Deliveroo when she did a mini shop at M and S when she did the Deliveroo day and had a Pizza and ordered two tubs of ice cream separately.

The conference call she was banging on about was def to James.
She only ate 1/2 of it too...
And 3 cucumbers in her m&s order. 3 for 1 woman and they don't last! Someone's calorie restricting...

Yeah she definitely fills up on cucumber. I bet she filmed that video over multiple days. One meal a day and filling up on cucumber.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she definitely fills up on cucumber. I bet she filmed that video over multiple days. One meal a day and filling up on cucumber.
Absolutely! I can trough with the best of them and would have struggled to eat that lot in 1 day!

Reactions: 1
Probably being petty as hell, but surely they aren't allowed to write the "ad/pr" etc bit in white on a basically white background? 🧐
Screenshot_20200901-140348_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Update on brow-gate
Absolute joke.

This is the response I got when I reiterated the point.

‘ Thank you for your email.

I have made contact with SumanBrows and I understand the video uploaded was a promotional video. I am now working with the business to ensure they achieve the standards as set by the government in relation to close contact work activities as set out in my previous email.
I am satisfied that in this case, for the present anyway, that the business is trying to achieve standards as required and as such I do not propose to pursue the matter at this time any further.’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Update on brow-gate
Absolute joke.

This is the response I got when I reiterated the point.

‘ Thank you for your email.

I have made contact with SumanBrows and I understand the video uploaded was a promotional video. I am now working with the business to ensure they achieve the standards as set by the government in relation to close contact work activities as set out in my previous email.
I am satisfied that in this case, for the present anyway, that the business is trying to achieve standards as required and as such I do not propose to pursue the matter at this time any further.’
Is there anyone else to contact, or is there at least any way to bring light to the situation? Like a news site, something like that? I know Emily isn't very relevant, but if she's done this I'm sure many other influencers have done the same.

Doubt they’ll do anything. The amount of influencers they investigate who carry on doing the same stuff is a joke
I wish they’d give me an update.I would report this as well but there’s no point cause last time they said they were looking into all of her ads across all platforms.

Reactions: 5
I wish they’d give me an update.I would report this as well but there’s no point cause last time they said they were looking into all of her ads across all platforms.
I have reported it now. She knew damn well what she was doing. Every little helps evidence wise, hopefully!

Reactions: 10
Is there anyone else to contact, or is there at least any way to bring light to the situation? Like a news site, something like that? I know Emily isn't very relevant, but if she's done this I'm sure many other influencers have done the same.
I’ve no idea, if life wasn’t so hectic for me work wise right now, if look into it but I just don’t have the time 😩
I honestly can’t believe the extent of their investigation was to literally ask Suman about it. Of course she was gonna fuckin lie 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This girl is so boring these days. I’m just waiting on the tea about finding out where she is moving to and with whom. Anyone else think she’s moving back to Northamptonshire (hence deciding to rekindle with Libby) and then split her time between there and LA (when that’s allowed).

Reactions: 17
This girl is so boring these days. I’m just waiting on the tea about finding out where she is moving to and with whom. Anyone else think she’s moving back to Northamptonshire (hence deciding to rekindle with Libby) and then split her time between there and LA (when that’s allowed).
I honestly can't see her and James lasting much longer now. LA is not going to happen for her. He clearly has no interest in her. If he did she would have gone with him to wherever he was for 14 days before entering the US. She could have done that and stayed in LA for 90 days. James has been gone a month already. But I've been surprised that they lasted this long, so I could be wrong. I definitely think she'll move home or buy a new house somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.