Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
Sorry my mistake! I totally forgot about the beauty treatments and the rest. I was only thinking of her not going out to pubs or clubs with friends like all the others have been in the past few weeks. Sorry!
I do agree that she’s a lot better than most of the other influencers! But I think that’s more lack of choice than caring about the rules

Reactions: 3

Lola123

VIP Member
How do you know?
It was in her thread ages ago, it related to either a gifted or sponsored igtv, I believe she was finned for it

eta: take back the finned part, she was given a slap on the wrist https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52379322

the ASA clearly is a load of bollocks, if there was actually punishment for not declaring properly they’d actually adhere to the codes of conduct, either fine them the whole advert amount and some more or start a name and same list for the public to see

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I just saw many comments saying she looked gaunt and painfully thin. I personally didn't see it. 1200 calories a day doesn't shock me but maybe I'm around too many people that are constantly dieting.
I believe that people dieting are told to have about 1200 to 1400 calories a day. A woman needs nearer 2000 calories per day to maintain her weight.

Parttimegossip

sorry if someone else has posted this, i’m not fully caught up but this annoys me. in the first story she says ‘i’ve finally bit the bullet’ implying she’s bought these shoes. then in the next one there’s a tiny ad/gifted sticker in the top corner (mostly hidden by the banner/cross). surely somethjnf about this isn’t allowed? i might be wrong though, not too sure on all the advertising laws.
the bit in the corner says ‘ad-affiliate’ as the swipe up link must be an affiliate link not that they’re gifted.

they may still be gifted as we all know EmiLIE likes to play a bit loose with the rules!

Too Much

VIP Member
She is deffo the type of person to tell her friends they owed her 20p
Lollll

Found it very condescending when she said that it's not healthy in a relationship to expect to live in the same place 😂 The vast majority of people in relationships want to settle down together and if neither is prepared to commit to being in the same place then most people would break up. It's not unhealthy or "needing" your partner, it's just natural 😂 the whole point of a relationship is to spend day to day life TOGETHER. Okay maybe do distance for a bit, but after a year or so most couples would move or break up. I think she says all of this but doesn't mean it. She can't wait for the day that James commits to her and asks her to move in.
YES

There was a video with Lucy asking my best friends questions you’re too afraid to ask yours. They’re talking about whether other people have come between their friendship and Lucy says the fact that you took Adam to Australia and not me, I’m not gonna be like why wasn’t that me and Emily said he’s gonna be really mad if I don’t say this but I was his plus one.

the article makes it even funnier cause she’s such a liar. Even Lucy didn’t know she was Adam’s plus one.
#DeepLies

Last edited:

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Do you think she’s stuck in the mentality of when she became “famous”? Taylor Swift talked about it in her documentary. Would explain why she still behaves like an idiot teenager.

Reactions: 2

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Yeah it was really embarrassing I remember she had Sophie working on this big Christmas gift project for him for like 2 weeks (which im sure she convinced her to do) and i think he just gave her some old T-shirt merch of his that he probably couldnt sell anymore. Also l watched her what I got for my bday from this past year and she doesnt mention any gifts from James which is weird because she says who a lot of other gifts are from for example the candles were from her management, I think something else was from her big sister, Sophie got her some bath bomb thing but no comment from her on which gifts were from James.... and a lot of the gifts she kept saying " i picked this out a couple weeks ago or i purchased this last month" and other things implying she bought them for herself, like its kinda sad she had to include gifts she got herself in there bc she doesnt have that many friends/was trying to make out like James actually got her something/more gifts than he did
I only buy and get presents from family and my closest friend and we literally go overboard for each other. I think as people get older you don't really buy friends presents but go for a meal or drinks.

I think the showing all her gifted items were a way for her to look popular and include affiliate links in her video description.

I can see the remote control car which was apparently her dream car being a joke present from James but I don't think those things are cheap either. I am starting to think they have been fighting from what she has apparently been saying. I don't think he plans to come back from LA anytime soon and I can't see her going out there.

sunshine254

Also in her new video why does she say she could easily live in one of James’ places but she doesn’t because she has work commitments in London? As far as I’m aware 99% of work is now done online, there’s no events for her to go to, she cannot travel anywhere so what is the big deal with London? Another thing she mentions how she could live in LA right now with James but isn’t because she needs to be near London. She could easily create the same content anywhere from home and that’s all she does is shows us her sorting out wardrobes and moving so what is the huge deal. But we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she cannot move to LA!

Edit: also when she mentions they’ve two different careers so wouldn’t sit him down and film with him. Why not? What’s the big deal? He’s already well known so he cannot say he’s camera shy. I wonder is that her being ashamed or him being ashamed or what
This is actually the perfect time to not be tied down, aside from the travel restrictions, she does not need to be in London she could be anywhere else in England, she can film videos anywhere, and as far as i can remember the only time she went to do things in person for work was going to events, all of which are cancelled, and going into her management office like once a month to do a meeting which im sure is online now. its the covid-19 restrictions that mean she cant be with James & the fact he left when he couldve stayed, there was no reason for him to go back to LA, theres nothing really going on in person now anyways

Melier

VIP Member
she actually looks so sad in that video. I dont blame her really. she used to go on about how much she loved london...now she's stuck in Kettering, with no friends - confined to her bedroom most of the time. This just sucks for any 20 something
Is Kettering where Anastasia kingsnorth is from too? Im surprised they haven’t met up to do a non socially distanced collab

• Haha

Marie20w0

1200 calories a day is shocking. No one can survive on that.
As I said I may be around people with unhealthy relationships with food, my mum being one of them. It just doesn't shock me. Understand it does for others.

• Heart

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why she keeps mentioning her height 😂 it’s not something anyone can control and unless you’re in an audition what’s the relevancy 😂 it’s absurd. Where I’m from her height is the average height for women so I can’t comprehend it
Even in auditions or castings you don’t mention they either measure you or it’s just on your casting card. What’s kind of funny her being 5ft10 would means she’s one of the smallest and if she kept mentioning it one most likely the designer would make an example of her and measure her (most models lie about their height on the card so they just keep their mouth shut) and if she was under 5ft10 (which most runway shows say they want but in reality they want card height being 5ft10+) she would just be asked to leave.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Can confirm that all my friends shoe sizes do not match their height, it all seems random 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
can confirm this also I’m 5ft9 and a size 4.5/5 my friends 5ft2 and size 4.5 and on other friend is 5ft4 and a size 7.5. I think generally if you’re taller you’re meant to have bigger feet due to help with balance but it’s not always the case with evolution