Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She puts vlogs that she thinks will get a lot of views on her main channel, like her birthday and moving, the rest go on her vlog channel. It's stupid, but apparently it makes sense to super intelligent Emily...
Haha well they're not getting many views for how many subs she has so clearly not working love!

Reactions: 2

calmyourritas

VIP Member
  • Heart

YellowLilly

Just watching her new (Uber eats) video now and she looks awful! What has she done to her face. It's like her chin is really sticking out or something looks so off!! Is that because of her jaw filler? Baffles me all these young girls getting work done

LittleMissSassyPants

I get up super early since covid to start working and i noticed she had a new video about moving so started watching it and it's just stopped and said video unavailable... :ROFLMAO:

bellbells16

VIP Member
I thinks she looks awful in her latest video. She looks really pale and sickly and so gaunt. Her voice is so raspy too.

I was looking for her latest video and YouTube threw up a collab she did with Calfreezy for some reason. It was made in 2018, so not long after she started dating James, and was posted earlier this year. Her face looks so different and it's very noticeable that she's lost quite a bit of weight since then too.

Also, I'm dying at some of the comments people left under the video about her!🤣

Iily122

If James is back in LA how is she going to see him? the boarders are shut unless you have very specific work visas and if he comes back he needs to self isolate for 2 weeks.. can't see it working!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I thought the same. On Lucy and Amy's channels they did a more fun type video like never have I ever and a rap challenge but on Emily's channel, it is just an opportunity to have people fawn over her and fluff her ego.

Can you be blocked from commenting on a person's YouTube videos? If so, I think she has blocked me. Or can you set it up so you have to approve it first? I commented something and after refreshing the page 10 seconds later, it wasn't there. I doubt she removed it that fast.
you can block certain words so if Emily has blocked a word you used it’ll need approving by her before it goes public.

what did you say?

KINGAA

VIP Member
Just seen she’s left a “🙌” in a comment under Charlie Simpsons latest post for his new music... that’s more than James has gotten from her then again, I’m expecting something much much better from Charlie!

Minipizza

VIP Member
bit confused by her new vlog says about a lot of things going on? Wonder if James has finally seen the light

Melissaaaaa

Emilys posts around that time are so different to now and you can see when james first starting liking