Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
she was crying (and not exactly bawling her eyes out) reading a happy birthday card from her family, it’s not like something awful had happened for him to come running over. and if I remember rightly she goes off camera for a bit then it cuts back so I’d imagine she was with him then? I really don’t think it’s that odd, I wouldn’t expect my boyfriend to come running over and make a big show of it if it was me, especially knowing it’s being filmed. I’m sure she’s said a few times he won’t be in her videos much so it’s not exactly a surprise we didn’t see much in her birthday vlog.

i dunno I just don’t find it as weird as everyone else, not every relationship has to be played out like a perfect “I’ll come running over the second a tear drops” play. it’s not realistic (and I know it’s the favourite youtuber excuse, but we barely see any of the day)
But would your partner not sit with you while you opened your gifts and be there to support you as it was an emotional time anyways with the lockdown happening. He sat in his “home studio” making music next door.

Reactions: 3

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’m 5’11” and have size 5 feet 🤣🤣 she deffo has larger feet as in the past she’s deffo had some right long shoes. Like her vans don’t look like they come from the kids section put it that way
Do you?! Wow!! I’ve never met anyone with small feet but tall! 😂

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She wears shorts under her dresses as a safety thing she’s learnt from living in London... huh??

All of her hauls are the exact same ‘this doesn’t fit me’ ‘the length isn’t

the cardigan thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ And cycling shorts in winter, so late to the trend but also why winter?
That's cos she wears dresses that barely cover her arse! Plus her saying she feels big in autumn clothes/jumpers etc - is she mad? She's like a walking skeleton.

Saying she hates her body atm yet is sat there in barely any clothes. Makes sense
I think she means she hates wearing bulky warm clothes as you can't see how thin she is in them. That's why her autumn haul consists of cycling shorts, crop tops and tight waisted short dresses - this shows how obsessive she is. Without showing off how thin she is, she feels rubbish in herself.

Last edited:

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Between Ecotools and recyclable L’oréal frickin shampoo bottles quite frankly I’m starting to get sick of the sponsored/paid for ‘look at me I love the planet’ crap.

She’s never shown concern for this type of thing previously, and it’s all fallen at a time where she’s thrown out a load of crap from a flat because heaven forbid she’d see if anyone else wants or needs it first, and in the same week (or near as damnit) as Zara hauls and the return of the fast fashion ‘oh my god this cuts me off and makes me look under 7ft so I’m sending it back....’ crap.

I get everyone has to start somewhere but when literally 100% of your morally sound eco posts are because it is your job and you have to do it, it makes a mockery of the whole sentiment.

Also, I’m always quite wary of commenting on appearance as quite frankly, the rest of her life is such a tragic mess there’s so much content to be found elsewhere but she is looking absolutely awful at the mo.

Considering she’s hardly working or travelling, nor are we seeing videos/content that require any amount of effort, she’s just looking tired, ill and weird. I can’t put my finger on what it is but her face looks just... off.
OMG this!!! I hate it so much. If she actually makes these switches permanently and tries to move towards being more sustainable then fine but I bet she had another sponsorship ad for products that are not eco-friendly at all in the coming months.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I’ve always had the same impression!!!
She always mentions that she travels so much but I don’t think she EVER reaches into her own pocket to go traveling other than for flights when she visits James. Even then there’s no hotel costs etc.
I mean good for her if it’s allowed her to buy her second home already under 25 y/o
Oh yeah i do lowkey respect these kinds of people, they’re probably in a much better financial position than me rn however i just know emily is one of the ones who takes it to extremes.

Mac900

I’m 5’11” and have size 5 feet 🤣🤣 she deffo has larger feet as in the past she’s deffo had some right long shoes. Like her vans don’t look like they come from the kids section put it that way
You are soo lucky!! Im 5’10 but 6.5/7 feet and wish i could be size 5 - cheaper and smaller shoes look so much better than my boat feet 😭

sunshine254

shes looking like a bobble head - her body is so small and skinny and her head is obvs normal sized but her skinny body makes it look massive
This is so true, i was wondering why her head looks so big and odd

Maybe shes moving back in with her parents cos she is spiraling by herself!
Thats a thought i had too, her move back could be because of a pending break with James or possibly her eating habits have gotten out of hand, she needs someone to monitor her and force her to eat

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I told her her nipple was showing as I doubt she realised before posting. Emily doesn't seem the type to want to flash her nips.
YouTube sometimes blocks certain words anyways, so she might have not blocked you or blocked that word, but she’ll have to go in and approve it

KINGAA

VIP Member
Why is she acting like the reason she doesn’t travel is because she cares about the pandemic - it’s because no brands are paying her to atm. Her talking about this magical year of travel and experiences; it was all due to be gifted and staying at expensive resorts. She doesn’t know what real travel is. She talks so much shit
I don’t get these hotels etc that gift stays - it really does not what to make me stay there.

gossboss14

VIP Member
Strange tho did she purchase these brand new when moving into the London flat? As I’m sure when her house in Kettering was up for sale there was a pic of a bedroom with the PAX system. I could be wrong.
I thought she had moved them with her but I’m not sure. I’ve only moved mine once and if I could’ve afforded to replace them I would have because the frames really aren’t made to me taken apart and put back together (I’ve spoken to people at IKEA about this as I wanted to put just certain parts of a frame but they said they don’t recommend putting them back together once they’ve been dismantled!) but I had other things I wanted to spend that money on.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I just realised her video was reposted at 6pm. I had it on this morning whilst getting ready for work (I thought it was odd she’d post a video so early) so she must’ve set it to post at 6am instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
The thing is I don’t think she will be able to get a visa for the US, I don’t think people understand how hard it is to move to America, how most people do it is if they have a family member/there work sponsors them which she doesn’t have. She could marry James and they might get her residency? Not sure though as that might just be citizens only and even if it was true would james want to marry her.

my friend is in her building, 2 bed flat just like Emily’s I think her and her sister pay about £3600 between them
is there ways around this though? Wouldn’t she just stay at James’ for 6 months on visiting visa and then come home for a bit? Rinse & repeat? Or would US pick up on that?

doodlebug

VIP Member
Quite sad tbh how seemingly her parents and her have lived in the same town her whole life and she hasn’t been able to make a single best friend who she’d expect to be maid of honour for
I mean there was Libby...can’t work out if they’re friends again or not. She hasn’t been to see her since she’s been back (that we know of)

Melissaaaaa

Who does emily think she is online? Hahah without social media who exactly is she? And btw her living with parents, where is james going to stay when he visits? Where's the space for them for alone time? Unless she rents out a bedroom🤣🤣🤣 why is her life going backwards

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
My mind is blown. Not that I go around asking for people’s shoe size but I’ve always noticed it was smaller feet for small people. I feel like I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂
But either way, our Emily is not 5’10! 😂
Okay just to jump on the height thing.. I am also 5’10 and my feet are a dainty size 12. I am jealous if you all. Carry on... lol!

• Haha

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I live in New Zealand so a bit different, but a lot of the kiwi influencers (all mum bloggers) that I follow do a story saying ad break so it is very, very clear that there are ads coming up. I really don't understand why influencers have such an issue declaring ads and whatnot. Like it is their job and we all know they get free things 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing when they put it’s an ad the sales aren’t as high as it would be when it’s not declared an ad - so it’s just to deceive the companies they work with to continue working with them

Lola123

VIP Member
This was clearly filmed weeks ago, she said about it being the last bit of school holidays, half term has only just finished/started