Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnaKarina23

I genuinely feel for her after watching her last video. It's clear that she is hurting. I know we give her a lot of s*** on this thread but it's not nice seeing a young girl looking so broken. I hope she can take time to get help and heal from whatever it is she is going through.
I totally agree. I hope her family are noticing and keeping an eye on her. She looked completely done with everything in that video this morning. There is definitely something more going on

Reactions: 2

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yeah it was really embarrassing I remember she had Sophie working on this big Christmas gift project for him for like 2 weeks (which im sure she convinced her to do) and i think he just gave her some old T-shirt merch of his that he probably couldnt sell anymore. Also l watched her what I got for my bday from this past year and she doesnt mention any gifts from James which is weird because she says who a lot of other gifts are from for example the candles were from her management, I think something else was from her big sister, Sophie got her some bath bomb thing but no comment from her on which gifts were from James.... and a lot of the gifts she kept saying " i picked this out a couple weeks ago or i purchased this last month" and other things implying she bought them for herself, like its kinda sad she had to include gifts she got herself in there bc she doesnt have that many friends/was trying to make out like James actually got her something/more gifts than he did
I think he got her a remote control car or something

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Idk people have said "maybe he doesnt like to be in the public eye" or that he doesnt like social media much... kinda hard to believe considering his occupation

I dont know but if I was trying to advertise my newest album as a singer/public figure I wouldnt be too bothered by my gf of 2 years asking to post some pictures of me on instagram/appear in one vlog, come on
He just isn’t interested. On the insta live they did he basically said that. They’ve both got their own thing going on and all he cares about is making music.

bellbells16

VIP Member
How and why was she knocking around with chris?🤣 how did she even get james number? Honest to god🤣
Well, I know I’d rather Chris than James!😂

Emily has mentioned the Busted gig in the Royal Albert as being when she met him, so I dunno I guess they exchanged numbers then or they messaged on Insta!🤷‍♀️

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Love you is what I say to my friends I don’t particularly like. I love you is what I would say to people I actually care about
Exatcly!

He didn't write "I love you"
She kept him company in lockdown, has been his cheerleader for 2 (?) Years. I hope he's nicer to her behind closed doors as otherwise her self esteen must be shot. :(

However she does seem clingy, and, even a victoria secrets angel with the guys perfectly matched personality would be annoying if they were too clingy.

Melissaaaaa

Could this explain the ridiculous, attention-seeking behaviour yesterday?

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Adam yet. He seems her go to male friend when she is feeling insecure and wants to make James jealous.
She posted it 2 hours ago though. I think James is actually cracking

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
So whst is imhereforever going to be?
Hoodies?
Leggings and sporty bras for tiny busts only?
Scrunchies?

Place your bets tattlers.

idk2

VIP Member
Has she ever said she owned the house in Kettering near her parents? It seems a strange move to sell a house then pay high London rent prices, although her channel seemed to be doing better a few years ago so she clearly wasn't bothered about losing money on renting.
Yeah, the timeline adds up to her buying it as it was a new build and someone here bought the land registry which shows she is the owner and no mortgage. We think she lived in LDN and her sister was living in the house with her partner so they could save up for their own deposit for a property. Would make sense as to why she was staying at her parents and not her own home when back in Kettering and why she was paying obscene London prices to feel more important than she is lol.

Lola123

VIP Member
Emily opening her new pair of vejas, saying she has another pair of vejas in LA. Does she go a video without mentioning LA???
But yet she’s selling a pair on depot for being too small? She’s honestly so full of it

I'm pretty sure the only point of that video with Amy and Lucy was for her to just get complimented:ROFLMAO:
I thought the same. On Lucy and Amy's channels they did a more fun type video like never have I ever and a rap challenge but on Emily's channel, it is just an opportunity to have people fawn over her and fluff her ego.

Can you be blocked from commenting on a person's YouTube videos? If so, I think she has blocked me. Or can you set it up so you have to approve it first? I commented something and after refreshing the page 10 seconds later, it wasn't there. I doubt she removed it that fast.

Last edited:

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Yeah I was going to say most of the West Midlands say “mom” so some people in the U.K. definitely do, but Emily has always said mum and you can hear in her voice that she forces herself to say mom now!
Totally. And when she first started she always said Mum as well.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I just realised her video was reposted at 6pm. I had it on this morning whilst getting ready for work (I thought it was odd she’d post a video so early) so she must’ve set it to post at 6am instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So that's what happened. I know it was reposted but I couldn't figure out why.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
OMG this!!! I hate it so much. If she actually makes these switches permanently and tries to move towards being more sustainable then fine but I bet she had another sponsorship ad for products that are not eco-friendly at all in the coming months.
100% agree. It’s absolutely just for the ad. I don’t trust anything she says about it cause she’s only in it for the money.

didn’t she say something about buying from independent shops or something the other day? And now doing an Amazon video which I’ll be shocked if that isn’t an ad!