Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ask me how I found this 🤣. I think it’s unlikely she’s renovating her old house because that was newly done right? So maybe she’s bought a new house?

Very odd to me that she’s buying and renovating a house in a town James likely will never want to live in (she’s mentioned in a q&a that she imagines they’ll get married)

ps her mum, sister and James are following the page so it’s def emily

the first post was published on Aug 26.

she’s thrown out her ikea Pax and recently mentioned that Lydia Mullen is goals so she’ll probably be adding a custom wardrobe like Lydia’s

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Huh? This is so confusing. So she is buying a house to renovate while living at her parents then cause there’s a comment from her manager only 3 weeks ago when she basically moved into her parents but we know she sold her other house and like you said it’s new build so wouldn’t need it.

Reactions: 7
she seems to just be following in the steps of all these vapid influencers like josie, lidl millen, and inthefrow - capitalising on home content when they all have pathetic taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Huh? This is so confusing. So she is buying a house to renovate while living at her parents then cause there’s a comment from her manager only 3 weeks ago when she basically moved into her parents but we know she sold her other house and like you said it’s new build so wouldn’t need it.
And the comment is made in the leaving London video, like she’d forgotten all about that house she bought in the first place

Reactions: 4
Another indulgent video with an ad chucked in for income. She has no friends and no self esteem and cannot be alone so had to film her evening in a hotel. How boring

Another indulgent video with an ad chucked in for income. She has no friends and no self esteem and cannot be alone so had to film her evening in a hotel. How boring
Date night WITH WHO?!
More fishing for mystery?!

I can’t even be arsed to watch it haha

And going on about recycling more and being more sustainable. I saw someone in the comments inform her about how bad wipes are for the environment she just said thanks I have so much to learn about sustainability. I mean why not just say you'll try to stop using them not some BS answer to carry on while pretending that you have lots to learn.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but there’s absolutely no way she is happy with being in the UK while James is in LA. She is so co dependent. She can’t even go a few hours without FaceTiming her mum ffs.

for anyone not watched it, the date is with herself but she basically just rambles, eats one piece of food, facetimes her nun, gives a hotel room tour. All bs to fit an ad in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is buying a house, painting it all white and adding in fake ikea plants really "renovating"?🧐 Because I honestly think that's all she's capable of!

She looks ridic in that one picture on the profile too! Reminds me of Joey and his "smell the fart" acting!🤣

Reactions: 12
i thought the cookie and the tea came with the 'miss you' card....? but in the vid you literally see her order it from room service herself.
She is so full of herself its unreal, she literally eye fucks the camera WHILST she's on the phone to her mum, why doesnt her mum ask her what the hell she's doing!?
Also did anyone else catch the 'my hair looks gorgeous'- who needs a boyfriend when you can fancy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fake posh accent was reaaaally strong in this video. I’ve noticed she’s started saying “it’s one of those things” instead of “it’s one of them things” like she normally would. All in an effort to sound more toff by the day. Yawn. She’s literally not posh at all. Only have to go watch her old videos to hear her old cough chavvy cough accent.

Anyway...the screenshot from her story the other with the card saying “miss you very much enjoy” clearly has the tea and cookies from the hotel in the background. What she blurred out was probably just the card saying “The Stratford” on. I think her mum probs sent her room service while she was there or something. So lame

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i thought the cookie and the tea came with the 'miss you' card....? but in the vid you literally see her order it from room service herself.
She is so full of herself its unreal, she literally eye fucks the camera WHILST she's on the phone to her mum, why doesnt her mum ask her what the hell she's doing!?
Also did anyone else catch the 'my hair looks gorgeous'- who needs a boyfriend when you can fancy yourself.
Lmao hilarious
Can’t even keep up with her own lies, does she not realise how pathetic she makes herself look

Reactions: 4
No clear declaration that it’s an AD either..... come on ASA fine that witch

Reactions: 8
No clear declaration that it’s an AD either..... come on ASA fine that witch
I just watched the video that is shady as duck. A tiny white ad appears in the top right corner. It is not at all clear and she doesn't expressly say she has a relationship with Garnier. I'm getting annoyed that the ASA says they are looking into her and are still not doing anything.

Sorry i know this is random from the recent conversation about her body image, james etc but does anyone else get the vibe she’s really stingy with her money?! Not necessarily a bad thing, but for example i bet she would cover a pret bill for her and a friend then ask her friend to transfer her the £3 back

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry i know this is random from the recent conversation about her body image, james etc but does anyone else get the vibe she’s really stingy with her money?! Not necessarily a bad thing, but for example i bet she would cover a pret bill for her and a friend then ask her friend to transfer her the £3 back
I’ve always had the same impression!!!
She always mentions that she travels so much but I don’t think she EVER reaches into her own pocket to go traveling other than for flights when she visits James. Even then there’s no hotel costs etc.
I mean good for her if it’s allowed her to buy her second home already under 25 y/o

Reactions: 9
I’ve always had the same impression!!!
She always mentions that she travels so much but I don’t think she EVER reaches into her own pocket to go traveling other than for flights when she visits James. Even then there’s no hotel costs etc.
I mean good for her if it’s allowed her to buy her second home already under 25 y/o
Oh yeah i do lowkey respect these kinds of people, they’re probably in a much better financial position than me rn however i just know emily is one of the ones who takes it to extremes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.