Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. We all know she did the wotsit add because she can relate that the new wotsits are ~tall~ like her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys. We all know she did the wotsit add because she can relate that the new wotsits are ~tall~ like her
You missed out and orange... sorry she is naturally tan and looks nothing like her relative... forgot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You missed out and orange... sorry she is naturally tan and looks nothing like her relative... forgot
Omg I forgot this was a thing 😂😂😂 I have light therapy so I have a tan all the time and my sisters call me the Wotsit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she go out of her way to just be the worst when it comes to ads? The AD is on the 3rd line, so if you’re scrolling IG you’d only see the first two lines where she tried to make it seem like it was a normal post. You’d only see the AD if you clicked read more.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why does she go out of her way to just be the worst when it comes to ads? The AD is on the 3rd line, so if you’re scrolling IG you’d only see the first two lines where she tried to make it seem like it was a normal post. You’d only see the AD if you clicked read more.
Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hide something!

Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hid something!

Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hide something!

Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hid something!
Probably the camera clicker as she has no friends who can take the picture

• Haha
She does she say 'mom' when her mum's insta even has the correct spelling in it?!? 🙄 She always tries to say things like she's american, why? 😴

Reactions: 4

It looks like she’s wearing that checked urban outfitters dress but has tried to make it look like a skirt so probs just covering the top of that

She does she say 'mom' when her mum's insta even has the correct spelling in it?!? 🙄 She always tries to say things like she's american, why? 😴
I remember she said once in a video a long time ago that she's always said "mom" and thinks it's a regional thing or something along those lines and all the comments were people telling her that no one from the UK says "mom" lol

Between Ecotools and recyclable L’oréal frickin shampoo bottles quite frankly I’m starting to get sick of the sponsored/paid for ‘look at me I love the planet’ crap.

She’s never shown concern for this type of thing previously, and it’s all fallen at a time where she’s thrown out a load of crap from a flat because heaven forbid she’d see if anyone else wants or needs it first, and in the same week (or near as damnit) as Zara hauls and the return of the fast fashion ‘oh my god this cuts me off and makes me look under 7ft so I’m sending it back....’ crap.

I get everyone has to start somewhere but when literally 100% of your morally sound eco posts are because it is your job and you have to do it, it makes a mockery of the whole sentiment.

Also, I’m always quite wary of commenting on appearance as quite frankly, the rest of her life is such a tragic mess there’s so much content to be found elsewhere but she is looking absolutely awful at the mo.

Considering she’s hardly working or travelling, nor are we seeing videos/content that require any amount of effort, she’s just looking tired, ill and weird. I can’t put my finger on what it is but her face looks just... off.

Reactions: 11
I remember she said once in a video a long time ago that she's always said "mom" and thinks it's a regional thing or something along those lines and all the comments were people telling her that no one from the UK says "mom" lol
My friends in Birmingham do. Emily is however from nowhere near Birmingham and has definitely NOT always called her Mom.

Reactions: 8
My friends in Birmingham do. Emily is however from nowhere near Birmingham and has definitely NOT always called her Mom.
Yeah I was going to say most of the West Midlands say “mom” so some people in the U.K. definitely do, but Emily has always said mum and you can hear in her voice that she forces herself to say mom now!

Reactions: 7
Between Ecotools and recyclable L’oréal frickin shampoo bottles quite frankly I’m starting to get sick of the sponsored/paid for ‘look at me I love the planet’ crap.

She’s never shown concern for this type of thing previously, and it’s all fallen at a time where she’s thrown out a load of crap from a flat because heaven forbid she’d see if anyone else wants or needs it first, and in the same week (or near as damnit) as Zara hauls and the return of the fast fashion ‘oh my god this cuts me off and makes me look under 7ft so I’m sending it back....’ crap.

I get everyone has to start somewhere but when literally 100% of your morally sound eco posts are because it is your job and you have to do it, it makes a mockery of the whole sentiment.

Also, I’m always quite wary of commenting on appearance as quite frankly, the rest of her life is such a tragic mess there’s so much content to be found elsewhere but she is looking absolutely awful at the mo.

Considering she’s hardly working or travelling, nor are we seeing videos/content that require any amount of effort, she’s just looking tired, ill and weird. I can’t put my finger on what it is but her face looks just... off.
OMG this!!! I hate it so much. If she actually makes these switches permanently and tries to move towards being more sustainable then fine but I bet she had another sponsorship ad for products that are not eco-friendly at all in the coming months.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was going to say most of the West Midlands say “mom” so some people in the U.K. definitely do, but Emily has always said mum and you can hear in her voice that she forces herself to say mom now!
Totally. And when she first started she always said Mum as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.