Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is anything that "is so emily", which is literally no style. She wears combat boots and band tees and tries to throw in some random things that literally do not go with her personality at all. So confusing bc she does not seem like the type whod want to dress like that.
I think I found Emily from a Jack Wills sponsored video, she’s still the same girl wearing a gilet and uggs that everybody knew in high school. But now she’s trying to be cooler 🙄

She didn’t even pause for a SECOND after those shite questions in her new vid, all totally rehearsed.

Still, I hope James had a good time on his three hour run today. He certainly has the body of an athlete
That video was so clearly rehearsed with her mum and Sophie, and it felt really awkward with her just going “yes that’s true” to some of the questions when it would have been better to elaborate or actually answer them, just felt like a low effort video.

Especially with the bit at the end where she tried to dangle “I’ve got a secret I never told my mum about” as a cliffhanger? To keep us watching for a new video? I don’t even know what that was. But I doubt it’s anything remotely interesting. 🙄🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The thread title really sums her up, she is just so borrrrrrr-iiiinnnnggggg. She has nothing interesting to say apart from I moved out of home really young, I'm 5ft 10 (what a load of crock) and my boyfriend is in a band.

She makes out she is mature for her age but I don't think she is really. I think she doesn't drink should her actions not live up to this curated image she has of herself (and calories). The way she dealt with the 'stodgy' backlash says a lot.

And the dull as dishwasher assumptions vid 🙄

• Haha
See look at her vid compared to like lucy flights that was how it’s meant to be done

I have to put my 2pence in here about Emily’s mum. I was in A&E once for self harming and was told I had to wait “because it was my own fault”; I waited almost 6 hours for stitches and antibiotics. Emily’s mum is a paramedic who at the time was also dealing with lots of self harm call outs. She started a page on Twitter to try and help young people who have mental health issues so I sent her my story. Her response was genuine and caring so I wonder whether her “pandering” shall we say, is over protection against them being one of her patients?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All things can be true; she can be a nice person who is very caring in her own job, but also be bad at parenting her own children and raising spoilt brats🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her mom is nice, she doesnt have boundaries and lets her children get away with a lot, probably because she is so nice she doesn't realize they are manipulating her. Im sorry but the fact that her mom picked her up everytime she got 'stressed' at school is crazy. From someone who got bullied in elementary school and hated to go, it really bothers me that Emily just left everytime she didnt feel like being at school. A lot of times i didn't want to be at school but my parents made me stay because they didnt want to teach me that anytime something is hard you just give up. I saw a vlog one time of when her mom picked her up, or maybe it was an old clip, Emily was laughing and they went to get mcdonalds, she was like "ugh i just dont feel like being there" (it wasnt because of any health issues) like ........ Okay. Sometimes you cant have your way and doesn't mean you can just get up and leave the situation, that is terrible life skills. She was taught that she doesn't have to work hard or go to school or do anything if she doesnt 100% feel like doing it in the moment. I also had a friend with a mom like this growing up, and she ended up getting addicted to drugs and getting on the wrong side of the law and really not doing too well because she always thought her mom would swoop in and bail her out of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I already posted this on the Anastasia Kingsnorth thread, but Emily, Ana & other YouTubers have all mentioned the tragic George Floyd incident on their Instagram stories. This is pretty cynical but do you guys think their management instructed them to do so? They've all linked the same insta post in their stories, and correct me if I'm wrong I've never noticed Emily mention social or political issues before this

Reactions: 15
Emily wouldn’t know what an opinion on political or social issues was if it hit on in the head. I don’t know if anyone follows Unjaded Jade but she’s someone who does look at these issues a lot more than one repost. I don’t know if it’s management or one did it and all the others copied.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed that on her twitter she hasn’t retweeted or liked anything to do with George Floyd or the current situation, whereas a lot of other influencers are using their twitter platform for this. So looks like she was made to do that on her Instagram by her management

Reactions: 8
I see she is continuing her quest to find a substitute for food without the pesky, annoying calories. Just sugar atm, but soon she might be just back on the 1 smoothie a day 😨😨😨

Reactions: 2
I see she is continuing her quest to find a substitute for food without the pesky, annoying calories. Just sugar atm, but soon she might be just back on the 1 smoothie a day 😨😨😨
The fact that she thinks that she needs to lose weight is ridiculous, just shows that she has body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she thinks that she needs to lose weight is ridiculous, just shows that she has body dysmorphia.
James isn't making her feel great then 💔 most people gain a few lbs when in a happy relationship. The video i watched was all, here's some steak, i won't be eating it, sugar need a substitute, james is making smores...i won't eat them but I'll roast a marshmallow for him. She needs to let go a little and not be so worried to live her life. Said it on the other thread, but she and Helen Anderson need to swap livee for a week. (But both be single!) 😃

Reactions: 8
438176F3-DF99-4460-80D5-8626D4546855.png

Hey long time lurker first time poster. I can’t stand Emily Canham for many many reasons however I was scrolling tik tok and came across this. The video was about a lovely female named Flo who is documenting her weight loss journey via tiktok and her aim is to fit back into her jeans. A girl made a video explaining how she hopes flo does fit into her jeans and is doing well with her diet. I was scrolling comments and saw Emily had commented this. Correct me if I’m wrong but I find it rather rude. Why is it funny?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 141315
Hey long time lurker first time poster. I can’t stand Emily Canham for many many reasons however I was scrolling tik tok and came across this. The video was about a lovely female named Flo who is documenting her weight loss journey via tiktok and her aim is to fit back into her jeans. A girl made a video explaining how she hopes flo does fit into her jeans and is doing well with her diet. I was scrolling comments and saw Emily had commented this. Correct me if I’m wrong but I find it rather rude. Why is it funny?
i love flo so much. I think this just proves she’s a high school bully. That video popped up on my fyp, what’s the username I wanna see if her comments still up. Plus you should al check out flo, she’s so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i love flo so much. I think this just proves she’s a high school bully. That video popped up on my fyp, what’s the username I wanna see if her comments still up. Plus you should al check out flo, she’s so lovely
its @orla.carty

Just watched her most recent Vlog, all she ate was 1 burger at a BBQ yet claims to order most of McDonalds menu - I’m sorry but she needs help and her loved ones and James need to step in before she kills herself. They got all that food, s’mores just for James - if I were him I’d be annoyed that I was the only one ever eating.

Her body is not real, her flaunting her body is not real, she is not fit she’s anorexic. I wish her followers would open their eyes and stop supporting her videos about body image.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched her most recent Vlog, all she ate was 1 burger at a BBQ yet claims to order most of McDonalds menu - I’m sorry but she needs help and her loved ones and James need to step in before she kills herself. They got all that food, s’mores just for James - if I were him I’d be annoyed that I was the only one ever eating.

Her body is not real, her flaunting her body is not real, she is not fit she’s anorexic. I wish her followers would open their eyes and stop supporting her videos about body image.
Not to mention a huge waste of money. Maybe she ate off camera later but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: 4
What tiktok has she commented on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.