Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Could you imagine if she had a kid though 😂

the first ever influencer who fits into the same clothes as her newborn.

”who wore it best - my baby or me. (Size 6-12 months try on haul)“

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Emily Canham #5 - compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, oh my gosh you guys, this relationship is DIRE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
438176F3-DF99-4460-80D5-8626D4546855.png

Hey long time lurker first time poster. I can’t stand Emily Canham for many many reasons however I was scrolling tik tok and came across this. The video was about a lovely female named Flo who is documenting her weight loss journey via tiktok and her aim is to fit back into her jeans. A girl made a video explaining how she hopes flo does fit into her jeans and is doing well with her diet. I was scrolling comments and saw Emily had commented this. Correct me if I’m wrong but I find it rather rude. Why is it funny?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mileymoo

I think she is doing decorating/Reno so James can’t ‘kick’ her out. I would say she is manipulating him into staying in Cornwall
I don't think that's going to work out too well for her.... James's ex, Gabby, packed up their apartment in NYC in 2014 to move to London to be with James when McBusted was happening. She brought their dog and everything. She was staying in his parents house in Southend temporarily and he broke up with her. She had to stay in his parents house for a few days while she tried to get a flight back to America. James went off on tour and left her there. His brother had to drive her to the airport. She ended up leaving the dog permanently with his family. They were together 7 years and he did that to her, and also got with her friend within weeks - if he wasn't already cheating. Emily hasn't a hope. Once he's done, he's done.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry, the whole reason she went home was to dump her dog back with her mum, if she didn’t have the dog she would have gone from Cornwall to London no question

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dunleavy20

View attachment 141315
Hey long time lurker first time poster. I can’t stand Emily Canham for many many reasons however I was scrolling tik tok and came across this. The video was about a lovely female named Flo who is documenting her weight loss journey via tiktok and her aim is to fit back into her jeans. A girl made a video explaining how she hopes flo does fit into her jeans and is doing well with her diet. I was scrolling comments and saw Emily had commented this. Correct me if I’m wrong but I find it rather rude. Why is it funny?
crying at this girls comment tho 😭😭 own up which one of you is it?? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
She didn’t even pause for a SECOND after those shite questions in her new vid, all totally rehearsed.

Still, I hope James had a good time on his three hour run today. He certainly has the body of an athlete

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

shortgirl

Feel awful saying this as I’m not one to usually comment on kids. BUT, Sophie is the most annoying, bratty child I have ever seen. She grates me so much and has a really irritating face. Her whole attitude in the box swap video is just so annoying. I lasted 60 seconds and had to turn it off as I couldn’t stop myself from thinking how much I’d love to punch her. (Okay bit harsh I know 😂 but honest to god what an annoying child)
I can just imagine her on Christmas Day / her birthday giving such an over the top reaction to everything and shrieking like a banshee at the smallest thing.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ugh stop trying to make Sophie happen!! She might even be more insufferable than Emily. I can’t bloody stand the precocious fake af way she speaks when she’s in main channel vids. I’m already cringing

doodlebug

VIP Member
Someone else said it earlier but describing driving as “a whole other life that you guys don’t know about” is bizarre and pathetic 😂 what on Earth??!

sophie is precocious and annoying. Please no more. They both talk like fake af tv presenters it’s grating.

anyone else think her instagram post about reminiscing about her life pre-lockdown was a bit tone deaf and self indulgent at this time? Of course she slapped some throwaway lines at the end about not tolerating inequality 🙄 give it a rest sweetheart, it’s obvious you don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She was obviously vague about James not being there so that people commented on the video as it ups her engagement. She could have either said in the video ‘my bf Is our for a run so I thought I’d get my mum to ask’ or there are 21 other hours in the day with literally nothing else to do.
Also, why did she say ‘OBVIOUSLY’ there’s no-one else here. If he’s just out, it’s not obvious because how are people supposed to know if they’re not there? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28

YellowLilly

Edit to add: I wouldn't recommend watching her new urban outfitters video if you're easily triggered / have problems with food or body image x

Makes me feel super rubbish about myself as a slightly overweight person (slowly losing it 😂) when she says her legs look chunky, says she doesn't look good because she hasn't worked out lately etc when she is incredibly slim. She's tall and wears the smallest clothes sizes so she must be aware that she's very tiny so she shouldn't be saying these things!! Ahhhhhh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

ach0902

Chatty Member
Wow - imagine doing up your boyfriends house, cooking and cleaning up after him every day for four months and then the minute lockdown is eased you're in your car, on your own doing a 5 hour drive with ALL of your stuff. I would be livid.

• Sad

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Sorry to be that guy, but is there any chance we could put weight talk under a spoiler?

It’s a bit hypocritical of us to critique Emily for making potentially triggering comments, and then come on here and list exactly how much we weigh/height/BMI.

• Heart