Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting Sophie on her tik tok, she is always on about how she doesnt want her to be in the public eye/for people to talk about her... Then dont post her on your tiktok

Reactions: 8
Emily once got on the same tube carriage as me in stratford last summer. It was a hot day and she sat down and just asked for someone to open the window at the end, didn't make any effort to get up and do it herself. The window was already slightly open so everyone ignored her/had headphones in and she tutted and dramatically got up to do it herself eyeballing everyone on the way. She's so entitled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 142124
I don’t get her ‘imhereforever’ page .. like why has she posted that on her own picture?!
She mentioned in a YouTube comment that she wasn’t using that insta as she was preparing for the reveal. She’s literally been saying that for what 5 years? 😂 the fact she’s got a blue tick for it as well 🙄

not surprised she’s got saffron’s in the style joggers on to try and jump on the back of that even though they clearly aren’t friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she go to Cornwall AFTER lockdown, or am I wrong?
I can’t remember exactly but I’m sure she was heading to her parents FOR lockdown but then ended up with James. Either way it wasn’t a “oops we can’t go anywhere” situation, it was totally planned. The way she’s worded it here makes it sound like it was accidental and she had been there on holiday but u fortunately couldn’t leave. Just own it and say I came down to be with him for lockdown, why lie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Funny how she’s now tagged Cornwall in her pictures like she suddenly is ready to share where they are.... she broke lock down rules for sure, doesn’t matter if it was before it was formally announced when she left her home in London the advice was to avoid travel unless it was essential.....

Reactions: 19
In her last vlog before the first Cornwall one, it was Friday the 20th of March, she headed to her parents that day. She then was there on the Saturday at least, because she says she is filming a video with her mum the following morning (the always brand deal one). So even if she did leave JUST before lockdown was announced, she still made a long distance NON-ESSENTIAL travel journey to get to Cornwall. And the government stated people should avoid non-essential travel on the 16th of March. The fact she didn't think about the potential strain she could be putting the hospital in Cornwall under if she caught the virus, or by infecting anyone she comes into contact with (by touching rocks/fences/stuff in supermarkets). There is one CC unit in Cornwall with 15 beds, and she never thought about the fact that if she caught Coronavirus and ended up being there, she would potentially be taking the bed of someone who is actually from Cornwall and has no other place to isolate. She really is not a nice person, and doesn't think of people outside of her own circle, but she genuinely thinks she's a wonderful caring kind person.

Reactions: 17
In her last vlog before the first Cornwall one, it was Friday the 20th of March, she headed to her parents that day. She then was there on the Saturday at least, because she says she is filming a video with her mum the following morning (the always brand deal one). So even if she did leave JUST before lockdown was announced, she still made a long distance NON-ESSENTIAL travel journey to get to Cornwall. And the government stated people should avoid non-essential travel on the 16th of March. The fact she didn't think about the potential strain she could be putting the hospital in Cornwall under if she caught the virus, or by infecting anyone she comes into contact with (by touching rocks/fences/stuff in supermarkets). There is one CC unit in Cornwall with 15 beds, and she never thought about the fact that if she caught Coronavirus and ended up being there, she would potentially be taking the bed of someone who is actually from Cornwall and has no other place to isolate. She really is not a nice person, and doesn't think of people outside of her own circle, but she genuinely thinks she's a wonderful caring kind person.
James is just as bad...he flew to LA around the 13th of March when Trump announced the travel ban leaving his whole family and girlfriend in the UK. Once he got to LA he spent the next week hanging with friends and making videos roaming the empty streets of LA in the middle of the night. Once he started to realise how bad things were getting in the US he came back at some point after Emily had gone to her parents. I don't think she would have bothered going up to them if she knew he was coming back, so he must have done it on a whim. Whatever his reason for going to LA to begin with obviously wasn't that valid because he was only there for about a week. He could have caught coronavirus in LA or on the flight back to London, but Emily still picked him up in her car and they went down to Cornwall where they went shopping in supermarkets down there. It's a long drive down there too, so they probably stopped along the way. They both think they're so great, but they only care about themselves.

I'm genuinely surprised that they're still down there to be honest. It kinda looks like James has no where else to go. I would have thought he'd be gone to his parents by now, so maybe he doesn't get on with them? And Emily owns the car so he kinda needs her to stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She may have been there just before by a day maybe but everyone in the UK knew it was coming. It was so obvious so they made the choice to go down there knowing they would be in lockdown there. She even said she left London to go to her parents in case this happened.

she’s really annoyed me that shes acting like she suddenly found herself stuck there but also that she told the person asking not to jump to conclusions. duck off you selfish narcissist

Reactions: 11
James is just as bad...he flew to LA around the 13th of March when Trump announced the travel ban leaving his whole family and girlfriend in the UK. Once he got to LA he spent the next week hanging with friends and making videos roaming the empty streets of LA in the middle of the night. Once he started to realise how bad things were getting in the US he came back at some point after Emily had gone to her parents. I don't think she would have bothered going up to them if she knew he was coming back, so he must have done it on a whim. Whatever his reason for going to LA to begin with obviously wasn't that valid because he was only there for about a week. He could have caught coronavirus in LA or on the flight back to London, but Emily still picked him up in her car and they went down to Cornwall where they went shopping in supermarkets down there. It's a long drive down there too, so they probably stopped along the way. They both think they're so great, but they only care about themselves.

I'm genuinely surprised that they're still down there to be honest. It kinda looks like James has no where else to go. I would have thought he'd be gone to his parents by now, so maybe he doesn't get on with them? And Emily owns the car so he kinda needs her to stay.
I wonder if James went to LA to avoid isolating with her, then when she said she was staying with her parents flew back thinking he could be alone. Then she just tagged along.

regardless it’s just all so irresponsible!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if James went to LA to avoid isolating with her, then when she said she was staying with her parents flew back thinking he could be alone. Then she just tagged along.

regardless it’s just all so irresponsible!
If James had asked Emily to go to LA with him to isolate she sooooo would have gone without a second thought for her family. She was so pissed when he left.

Reactions: 11
Why does she look like she's been crying non stop in all her videos since she's been in Cornwall? she never looked like this before. If she's that miserable why not go back to her mums?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She needs to wait for James to decide to leave, she is his b***

Maybe this is why she bought the kettle last week, to try and keep him

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
THE AUDACITY. She didn't follow the advice of NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL, and only arrived there a maximum of 2 days before lockdown was announced. It doesn't matter if it's his only home in the UK, it isn't hers, they should have stayed at her flat in London, or with his parents in Essex,L. THAT'S WHERE THERE ARE MORE HOSPITALS AND CC BEDS, IN CASE THEY CAUGHT CORONA OR INFECTED PEOPLE. They shouldn't have travelled to Cornwall in the first place, that's what she doesn't understand.

Reactions: 15
THE AUDACITY. She didn't follow the advice of NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL, and only arrived there a maximum of 2 days before lockdown was announced. It doesn't matter if it's his only home in the UK, it isn't hers, they should have stayed at her flat in London, or with his parents in Essex,L. THAT'S WHERE THERE ARE MORE HOSPITALS AND CC BEDS, IN CASE THEY CAUGHT CORONA OR INFECTED PEOPLE. They shouldn't have travelled to Cornwall in the first place, that's what she doesn't understand.
She lives in Northampton/Kettering I believe

Reactions: 2
Emily Cummings.....

So that makes James her Boris Johnson, Not a stretch 🤷‍♀️ Similar looks wise.
and none give a tit about the NHS.

She supports saffron now shes launched a collab,
but not when she was doing the NHS fundraiser 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.