Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be that guy, but is there any chance we could put weight talk under a spoiler?

It’s a bit hypocritical of us to critique Emily for making potentially triggering comments, and then come on here and list exactly how much we weigh/height/BMI.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t even be bothered to watch the latest video with Sophie for even a second. Who wants to know things about her little sister?? Whoever pointed out that she was going home to vlog her return and film with Sophie was right!

Reactions: 4
Is she back or is this an old photo?! Also his sister is Busteds groomer who always cuts his hair so she could of cut it on the weekend?!

Is she back or is this an old photo?! Also his sister is Busteds groomer who always cuts his hair so she could of cut it on the weekend?!

Old photo I think, I’m pretty sure she’s in London

Reactions: 1
Cody got a haircut before Emily went to her family home so that's definitely an old picture 😊

Reactions: 3

It doesn’t even really look like Cody, I didn’t realise his coat was so curly!

Shes left that fortnum and mason hamper there...she'll be back for that status symbol for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes left that fortnum and mason hamper there...she'll be back for that status symbol for sure
I still can't believe that she dragged pic-nick baskets, fake flowers, pictures and crockery around the country with her so everything could like Instagramable and goals!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't believe that she dragged pic-nick baskets, fake flowers, pictures and crockery around the country with her so everything could like Instagramable and goals!🤣
That's something Hyacinth Bucket would do.

And we all knew how her neighbours and acquaintances felt about her - bloody nightmare.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.