Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'My boyfriend' IT'S JAMES. Just say his name! Also the sugar thing annoyed me, like yes it is there to be used not just stared at. Use sweetener if it bothers you that much. And the say 'We' all the time? It looks to me that it's mostly her that makes the choices, we don't even see James at all
It's very clear he does not want to be associated with her on social media at all. Seems like it's a classic example of she's good enough to sleep with, but not to be seen with 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's very clear he does not want to be associated with her on social media at all. Seems like it's a classic example of she's good enough to sleep with, but not to be seen with 🙄
Probably very much holding on until his album comes out, so that groupie Emily can promote it just enough to get his fan base up, and then he’ll dip

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sad for Emily, Jake and Leah are all over eachother at the moment. I don’t know if they are that in love or boosting each others profiles.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
James has been embarrassed about Emily from the start. It’s weird how he allowed a few cringe videos last year, like the one where she went full-on groupie, but then stopped allowing it again. He’s so using her. I get how some people on YouTube have partners who don’t want to be shown but that’s usually because they have their own professional careers and it might be inappropriate or whatever. But James is in show business as such, there’s no reason for him to be carrying on the way he does. It’s her career at the end of the day, if he cared about her he could at least make a bit more effort. It kinda makes me feel a little bit sorry for Emily, only a little though😂 She’s obviously aware of what’s being said which is why the last two vlog titles have been trying to push MY BOYFRIEND is #goals when he is NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her latest instagram post? Caption something like I will learn to surf, whatever whatever and James has commentedI thought the water was too cold 🙄🙄

Its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she saying in her vlog that she doesn’t want to walk around with just her bikini bottoms on in England which is why she was wearing that shirt? Two mins later ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How has she already got wrinkles when she’s only 23 lol

ALSO SHE LIKED HER OWN POST HOW bleeping SAD CAN THIS GIRL GET HONESTLY

I can’t deal with this girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see the end of her recent ticktock? Had another woman in it. Tried to get screenshot but was to fast

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the end of her recent ticktock? Had another woman in it. Tried to get screenshot but was to fast
This one?

The girl in the photo is from the end of the original tik tok that used this audio.
i’m not 100% familiar with how making tik toks works as I’ve never made them just watch them but I thought you just use the audio? Don’t really get how she’s ended up with part of the original video in there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This leah girl is starting to annoy me 😔 i really liked jake so hoped for the best.. but wow now even asking ‘what videos wud u like US to do’ someone suggests jake does her clothing order ‘ ive already been beggin him’ . Wow u a youtuber now?! Why is everyone so desperate for clout. If i dated a youtuber id help sure but never want to be constantly on camera. Hope jakes not hurt thru this

Reactions: 9
This leah girl is starting to annoy me 😔 i really liked jake so hoped for the best.. but wow now even asking ‘what videos wud u like US to do’ someone suggests jake does her clothing order ‘ ive already been beggin him’ . Wow u a youtuber now?! Why is everyone so desperate for clout. If i dated a youtuber id help sure but never want to be constantly on camera. Hope jakes not hurt thru this
Completely agree, at first she seemed sweet.. but now it’s too sweet and too much for the camera and insta. Don’t forget she is an actress/singer so this is definatley boosting her career! That’s why she was happy for Emily to be in a video! 5 months into a relationship I would NOT let my bfs ex be in a video.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Guys is it just me being stupid, or has emily deleted the pic of her when she was younger and was talking about pre jemily and stuff like that?

She was obviously vague about James not being there so that people commented on the video as it ups her engagement. She could have either said in the video ‘my bf Is our for a run so I thought I’d get my mum to ask’ or there are 21 other hours in the day with literally nothing else to do.
Also, why did she say ‘OBVIOUSLY’ there’s no-one else here. If he’s just out, it’s not obvious because how are people supposed to know if they’re not there? 🙄
I think he just doesn't want to help her with her YouTube videos. I get the feeling he thinks it's stupid. They need to break up ... for both their sakes!

Reactions: 2
Guys is it just me being stupid, or has emily deleted the pic of her when she was younger and was talking about pre jemily and stuff like that?
Can’t remember which one it was but also the one of her and Adam At Disney is gone (not sure if it was the same one)

does anyone know what’s wrong with her sister? I saw an insta post of her in a wheelchair @ disneyland, never clicked that she could be disabled for some reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.