Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what’s wrong with her sister? I saw an insta post of her in a wheelchair @ disneyland, never clicked that she could be disabled for some reason
Arthritis I think? She can walk fine but over long distances she struggles so uses the wheelchair, (understandable)

Reactions: 1
I just watched her latest vlog and here are my thoughts....

• why is she acting so posh? she literally comes across like an idiot atm
  • you can tell she's not talking to James much in the house because she's talking SO fast and so much to the camera - almost like she needs to get all this topics out of her head because she has no one to share them with (does that make sense? haha)
  • she's ordered A LOT OF CLOTHES to James's house. I wonder if he finds that annoying?
  • In "their bedroom" she has a lot of her own stuff and none of his, which made me wonder if they're sleeping apart
  • sugar alternatives? oh ffs
  • What's with the expressions with her eyes? They go sooo wide sometimes.
  • I heard the 'hey.. hey' from James - sounded rude haha I wonder if he wants her to leave
  • .. and he put cucumber in his burger?!? I find that weird
  • I also think it's odd that his house's garden faces a main road? where people park and walk the beach/their dogs.

I just needed to express this hahaha
thanks for listening

Reactions: 12
I just watched her latest vlog and here are my thoughts....

• why is she acting so posh? she literally comes across like an idiot atm
  • you can tell she's not talking to James much in the house because she's talking SO fast and so much to the camera - almost like she needs to get all this topics out of her head because she has no one to share them with (does that make sense? haha)
  • she's ordered A LOT OF CLOTHES to James's house. I wonder if he finds that annoying?
  • In "their bedroom" she has a lot of her own stuff and none of his, which made me wonder if they're sleeping apart
  • sugar alternatives? oh ffs
  • What's with the expressions with her eyes? They go sooo wide sometimes.
  • I heard the 'hey.. hey' from James - sounded rude haha I wonder if he wants her to leave
  • .. and he put cucumber in his burger?!? I find that weird
  • I also think it's odd that his house's garden faces a main road? where people park and walk the beach/their dogs.

I just needed to express this hahaha
thanks for listening
I think the reason her eyes look so weird is bc of all the work shes had done, she looked a lot prettier before, now her face seems swollen all the time

Reactions: 5
I actually couldn’t believe that after looking at her bikini pic on Twitter how wrinkly she is round the eye. I have ten years on her and don’t have any. Maybe all her gifted skincare isn’t doing her any favours!
Also why does she cut everything to crop it and it’s funny how now she is by the sea she is wearing Roxy and Rip Curl trying time impersonate a surfer girl. She really just doesn’t have her own style at all and is just such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually couldn’t believe that after looking at her bikini pic on Twitter how wrinkly she is round the eye. I have ten years on her and don’t have any. Maybe all her gifted skincare isn’t doing her any favours!
Also why does she cut everything to crop it and it’s funny how now she is by the sea she is wearing Roxy and Rip Curl trying time impersonate a surfer girl. She really just doesn’t have her own style at all and is just such a try hard.
Her style is anything that "is so emily", which is literally no style. She wears combat boots and band tees and tries to throw in some random things that literally do not go with her personality at all. So confusing bc she does not seem like the type whod want to dress like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her style is anything that "is so emily", which is literally no style. She wears combat boots and band tees and tries to throw in some random things that literally do not go with her personality at all. So confusing bc she does not seem like the type whod want to dress like that.
I'm sure the combat boots and band tees (not Busted or Mcfly band tees) only became 'sooooo Emily' when she got with James. I think that it is definitely more his style, and she probably thinks it makes her look cool and fits into the 'my boyfriend's in a band' aesthetic.

Emily is like many other influencers who don't actually have a style or a personality or any hobbies/interests unless: 1) they being paid to promote it, 2) it is in fashion/cool, and 3) they are doing it 'for the gram' 🤮🤮🤮 so they can be #goals 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think one reason she seems so boring is that she's playing a role and, not revealing her true self/life/opinions. It's all very one dimensional and there is a noticeable disconnect with her and her audience now. She seems as though she is acting the part of a TV presenter 😳

Reactions: 12
"I've gone for this Sundae Muse dress" Still trying to get them to send you some freebies after you bought the knocks offs from Shein Emily? 😂
And eating a pasty does not make you feel Cornish, you twit, it makes you feel like a tourist which is what your are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder if she actually listens to herself when she talks considering the amount if garbage that she spouts 🥴

Reactions: 3
They are both spoilt, don’t know about the older sister I feel maybe she’s a little different? But it’s whatever Emily and sophie want they get, I know emily struggled with mental health in school, but as soon as she called her mum to pick her up her mum came running? But that’s not solving anything at all surely? How was her mum able to drop everything to come running for her? Did she not work? I wonder what the dad actually thinks of them all, I feel her mum comes across as someone who wouldnt take any tit yet that’s all she gets from her daughters, they’re both brats

Reactions: 6
They are both spoilt, don’t know about the older sister I feel maybe she’s a little different? But it’s whatever Emily and sophie want they get, I know emily struggled with mental health in school, but as soon as she called her mum to pick her up her mum came running? But that’s not solving anything at all surely? How was her mum able to drop everything to come running for her? Did she not work? I wonder what the dad actually thinks of them all, I feel her mum comes across as someone who wouldnt take any tit yet that’s all she gets from her daughters, they’re both brats
I can’t help but think she made her time out at school to be a lot worse than it was.
Having watched some of her early videos about proms etc, she doesn’t seem that unhappy to be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think she made her time out at school to be a lot worse than it was.
Having watched some of her early videos about proms etc, she doesn’t seem that unhappy to be there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Emily lying about something? She would never....

Her mother seems awful, sorry! I know some people on here like to say that she "seems so nice" and all that, but she let Emily do wtf she wanted and is allowing the same thing with Sophie. It's was so inaaprioate for Sophie to be asking some of those questions in that video, not to mention that TikTok of her about one night stands. She has allowed so much of Sophie's life to be shared online. I really do wonder what it's like for her at school. I think that family would do anything for some free stuff and Disney sponsored holidays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Emily and Sophie get leniency from both their parents, not just her mum. I think its mainly because of the fact that Emily played up the arthritis card whenever it suited her so half the time her parents probably couldn't tell when there was a flare up or when Princess Emily just wanted to get out of school. I do think she suffered some mental health issues due to her condition but I don't think its as bad as she makes out at all. She didn't need a wheelchair for the most part and refused it unless she had to use it to get something she wanted ie. disability access at a concert maybe.
Sophie's condition seems worse than Emilys as she has a visible problem with her balance and walking but she will also be worse than Emily in attitude and brattiness when she's older. She is naturally more confident and outspoken by the way she calls Emily out on some of her lies on TikTok comments/in videos. Emily looks like the type to throw a quiet strop (silent treatment, very passive aggro) whereas Sophie would bawl and scream definitely. Her mum is a part-time paramedic isnt she?

Totally just psychoanalysed them and I could go on but i don't wanna waste any time on her lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.