Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite all the other lies she spouts, I do actually think she is around 5'9 possibly 10. In the sidemen tinder video which she is part of, they talk a lot about height and some of the guys who are known to be around 5'7 etc are shorter than her.

Her segment starts around 12 minutes.

The hilarity is though, she says "why is everyone talking about my height, I'm not that tall"... she mentions it in her own videos every moment she gets!
Maybe they lie about their height too 😂 here’s three photos of her with people who are 5ft 7, 5ft 10 and 6ft 1. She looks slightly taller than talia who’s 5ft 7, smaller than james when she’s heels who’s 5ft 10, and considerably shorter than Calfreezy in heels who’s 6ft 1. I remember on a live someone asked how much taller james was and she said 3 or 4 inches as well as saying he was 5ft 10. 🤦‍♀️ Also you can see the difference between Selena and Taylor is much bigger than Selena and Emily. And Taylor’s actually 5ft 10
099C7779-AD52-4F90-AA1A-EA32D91A7F65.jpeg
5226D2B5-FC49-4BD1-9CC4-FF11004AF159.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Maybe they lie about their height too 😂 here’s three photos of her with people who are 5ft 7, 5ft 10 and 6ft 1. She looks slightly taller than talia who’s 5ft 7, smaller than james when she’s heels who’s 5ft 10, and considerably shorter than Calfreezy in heels who’s 6ft 1. I remember on a live someone asked how much taller james was and she said 3 or 4 inches as well as saying he was 5ft 10. 🤦‍♀️ Also you can see the difference between Selena and Taylor is much bigger than Selena and Emily. And Taylor’s actually 5ft 10View attachment 136957View attachment 136960
James is 5ft 10
She is not.

Attachments

I think it's pretty clear she has genuine feelings for him. Why, is another question altogether. He is using her, he knows better he just doesn't seem to care.
she wouldn’t ask him to change the oil in her car or look twice at him if he wasn’t who he is, let’s be honest. 😂

Emily has feelings for Emily.
She is attracted to clout.
there is no chemistry between them, unless he's holding a concert ticket.

Not one comment about her friendship with Libby.... Yeah right 😂

Reactions: 23
i think the whole obsession to prove her height isn’t 5’10 is as bad as her obsession to prove it is... if people just stop giving a tit about it (because who really does?) then she might get the message too. we all know she lies and manipulates, it’s nothing new 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She didn’t even pause for a SECOND after those shite questions in her new vid, all totally rehearsed.

Still, I hope James had a good time on his three hour run today. He certainly has the body of an athlete

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She didn’t even pause for a SECOND after those shite questions in her new vid, all totally rehearsed.

Still, I hope James had a good time on his three hour run today. He certainly has the body of an athlete
pretty sure she sent a list to her mum & sister. In every other video the person asking the questions is really struggling like ‘there’s so many’ ‘they’re all the same’ you can actually tell they are scrolling through.

I sent her an assumption saying I assume you're not friends with Libby anymore, so that's a least one comment about their friendship. Rlly sad it didn't make the cut
I sent a questions about her choosing an ex over Libby and that didn’t make the cut either. It was so obvious she picked out the questions!

Reactions: 5
Her new video...who is she trying to kid that she didn’t pick out and pay for that kettle. As if James gives a duck about owning a white smeg kettle

also did anyone catch when she’s stroking Cody in the bbq scene he’s calling her like “hey!...HEY” literally talking to her like a dog or something. Then there’s a massive edit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she tall? I mean yeah probably above average height for women her age

does she need to mention it every opportunity? No
IF she was doing a haul and was like ‘these are a nice length on me, I’m 5’10’ or whatever, sure decent good YouTube skills, appreciate the advice
In every q&a/assumption based video? No one cares Emily

1. She spent >£90 on fake lashes 😳

2. Why are all household chores Emily's responsibility? James cooks a BBQ once-a-week and that's it.

3. Confused as too just how hot it was. She is wearing a bikini with a tshirt thrown over the top whilst people in the background were wearing wrapped up in coats and jeans/trousers.

Last edited:
I didn’t buy it, I didn’t even choose it.
Next sentence- we got this one. It was a choice between this one and temperature control.. #bullshi* 💩

We might go for a swim, I think the tide is to strong today unfortunately. STOP LYING honestly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Been reading this thread for ages but this is my first post - she is unbearable!! In the assumptions video when they asked her about supporting other Youtubers and she goes 'you've got to remember I travel a lot so I might miss out on going to events' ugh GROW UP she REALLY thinks she's something special doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely trying to make out like they’ve moved in together there now when we all know he’ll be back on a plane to LA as soon as he’s able

Reactions: 7
Been reading this thread for ages but this is my first post - she is unbearable!! In the assumptions video when they asked her about supporting other Youtubers and she goes 'you've got to remember I travel a lot so I might miss out on going to events' ugh GROW UP she REALLY thinks she's something special doesn't she
She doesnt travel nearly as much as most youtubers, i dont count going to la to visit her bf and back to england 4 times a year travel. i remember one time she was going back and she couldnt tell us where she was travelling to bc its a huge surprise, and it was just back to la again. This whole date night vlog shouldve been called "guys i have a boyfriend and he pays attention to me, pls believe our relationship isnt tit". Like its a date night vlog, i think the most you see of him is one time you see his leg for 5 seconds which im sure she snuck in without him knowing, really seems quite sad that after 2 years he wont even come in her date night video for 2 minutes. Also this quarantine just seems like emily's normal life, staying home, cleaning, cooking, never leaving the house, thats all she did before, like i think she barely left her flat for some reason, only to go in for a meeting here and there with her team or get her nails done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
In her new vlog I felt a bit sorry for her at the end, she’s clearly lacking connection despite living with her boyfriend. But she really annoyed me with the “we chose this kettle” but then went on to say she didn’t know why she was showing it because she didn’t choose it or buy it. Which is it?? He clearly doesn’t give two hoots about her and she’s desperately trying to portray everything is fine and they’re happy. Like others have said I don’t see this lasting much longer after lockdown but not from her want of trying, she’s clinging on to him because she doesn’t want to be alone (and also maybe because of jakes situation, she wants to one up him) but he’ll move on to anyone else that isn’t Emily. I hope she’s able to see the relationship in the way everyone else does and move on because it’s clear she’s desperate for a genuine relationship after her many failed attempts.

We might go for a swim, I think the tide is to strong today unfortunately. STOP LYING honestly
She bleeping infuriates me, not only did she travel to Cornwall form London to isolate, she then thinks about disregarding the fact that police/coastguard/RNLI have categorically stated that NOONE should go into the sea this weekend due to the strong swell and the lack of lifeguard cover. 🤬

• Heart
She bleeping infuriates me, not only did she travel to Cornwall form London to isolate, she then thinks about disregarding the fact that police/coastguard/RNLI have categorically stated that NOONE should go into the sea this weekend due to the strong swell and the lack of lifeguard cover. 🤬
Omg but she’s like totally Cornish now, eating her Cornish pasties 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'My boyfriend' IT'S JAMES. Just say his name! Also the sugar thing annoyed me, like yes it is there to be used not just stared at. Use sweetener if it bothers you that much. And the say 'We' all the time? It looks to me that it's mostly her that makes the choices, we don't even see James at all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.